[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we will never see Cesaro in his prime go to New Japan >we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: image.gif (978KB, 450x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
978KB, 450x266px
>we will never see Cesaro in his prime go to New Japan
>we will never get Cesaro vs Okada

feels bad man
>>
>>2176608
Stop pushing the meme than people here watch outlaw meme shit from jap land
>>
File: 1454282808526improved.jpg (92KB, 600x682px) Image search: [Google]
1454282808526improved.jpg
92KB, 600x682px
>>2176608
Good, Cesaro is the most overrated drizzling shits on the roster
>>
>Be 10/10 wrestler
>Also be charisma vacuum
>WWE doesn't let you do most of your moves
>Turns you into le uppercut party meme man

should never have bothered with wwe to begin with
>>
>>2176637
>Be 10/10 wrestler
>Stay on indy circuity
>Live on tins of tuna and rice cause no money
>Never see outside of the tri state area

Should never have bothered waking up
>>
>>2176608
God forbid he uses that talent to earn himself great money in the biggest wrestling promotion.

Fuck off with your greed and entitlement. You're almost as bad as the morons that want dbry to fight again and die in the process just so they can mark out.
>>
>>2176650
coulda went to japan
>>
I'd much rather have Christian back
>>
>>2176650
tuna and rice is delicious though
>>
>>2176652
>how DARE you want to see a performer perform at the absolute highest level?! I am absolutely OUTRAGED at your selfishness!
>>
File: yeswalt.gif (784KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
yeswalt.gif
784KB, 320x200px
>>2176652
>>
>>2176650
i keked the realised this is how so many indie guys live..
>>
>>2176668
Cesaro wants money, if he didn't he would be working the indies or gook wrestling.
I'd rather he use his GOAT talent for something he wants because I'm not a selfish cunt.
>>
>>2176653
And lived on rice and tuna :^)
>>
>>2176712
only the freshest
>>
They put him Tag Team champion because he was about to leave .
>>
>>2176694
How exactly are you aware of what Cesaro wants? Have you spoken to him about it? Did you miss the promo he had after he got drafted to RAM where he said he wanted to be on the show that was more about wrestling?

>indies or gook wrestling

Ok, so you're just a WEWbabby who thinks if you're not one of Vinces employees you're starving and no one knows about you. Carry on with allowing Haitch and Stephanie to piss in your mouth.
>>
something about colouring in dimes
>>
File: press.webm (3MB, 854x478px) Image search: [Google]
press.webm
3MB, 854x478px
>>
>>2176694
He left the indies to work for WWE with no guarantee of being the top guy, it's clear he went there for money, and remains there for the same reason. Otherwise he'd have left when Vince made it clear he doesn't have "it" thus making his chances of being the top guy non existent. And his talent hasn't been utilized for years yet he's still there, for the one plausible reason, money.

That's the only thing WWE has over companies. Anyone with a focus on something else would leave.
>>
File: tumblr_ns4h3tVNLB1slcn8ro1_400.jpg (19KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns4h3tVNLB1slcn8ro1_400.jpg
19KB, 395x395px
>>2176751
Meant for
>>2176724
>>
>>2176771
We can speculate all day on what he wants. point is there's nothing selfish about wanting to see one of the 20 best wrestlers on Earth go against some of the other best on Earth in a fed where he can work stiff and do the moves WWE doesn't let him do. get off your soapbox, preacherman.
>>
File: IMG_0221.gif (2MB, 250x132px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0221.gif
2MB, 250x132px
>>2176608
Caring about Memesaro
>>
>babbys think wrestling in new japan pays like an indie show

as if they couldn't be anymore retarded
>>
>>2176782
No need to speculate about something so glaringly obvious, like I said WWE has one major thing that other companies don't provide which is great money. For example, money wasn't Cody Rhodes' priority so he left.
>there's nothing selfish
Depends if we're talking about people wanting him to go, which would go against what Cesaro wants or simple fantasies.

aspies are greedy cunts that want everything so I'll believe the first option.
>>
>>2176668
Wrestling is a job.

If Cesaro wasn't satisfied with the performance level in WWE, he would've left. Others have, after all. He's there because he wants to be there.
>>
File: 1404752222225.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
1404752222225.gif
1MB, 292x278px
>Giving a fuck about gook wrestling "dream matches"
>>
File: 1338871413258.jpg (56KB, 610x587px) Image search: [Google]
1338871413258.jpg
56KB, 610x587px
>>2176608
>there will never be cesaro vs honma
>>
>>2176608
>Cesaro
>prime

He's old as fuck and can do 10% of what he could in his prime

Dude is done
>>
>>2176833
There's been rumblings and speculation forever that he isn't happy with how he's being used. But thats doesn't make it true, it's speculation just like you saying he's there for the money while not knowing that to be true. Not only is it speculation but it's also totally irrelevant to my fantasy booking of him being in NJ.

>Cody Rhodes
Bad example considering he comes from money so it's easy for him to say fuck the money because he doesn't need a Vince check.

You don't really have a point anymore, wanting to see an elite athlete like Cesaro compete at the highest level isn't selfish. Especially considering that you have no proof of money being the only important thing to him. Seems like you just got triggered by the idea of a WWE guy going to a smaller fed.
>>
>>2176879
Most wrestlers aren't happy with how they're being used, that does not change the fact that they are still in the company for a reason, the one thing WWE has going for it, money which I've pointed out numerous times but you don't seem to understand.
>fantasy booking
See, if you said that at the start it would've made sense instead of keeping this going for whatever reason you decided to.
>>
>>2176894
>>fantasy booking
>See, if you said that at the start it would've made sense instead of keeping this going for whatever reason you decided to.

What did you think I was doing, writing a formal proposal for him to go to another league? You just got emotional and decided to throw around 'selfish' for whatever reason and have spent the rest of your time backtracking when you realized it was an unfounded accusation.
>>
>>2176959
>What did you think I was doing
What 99% of aspies do, demand everything.
It's not often I hit the 1% that doesn't, though you might have changed your attitude when I mentioned about people on the board wanting everything on a platter.
>>
>>2176634
>drizzling shits
hi don tony
>>
There are plenty of better matchups for Cesaro than Okada.

>>2176629
>/wwe/ babbies literally too angry to be coherent

>>2176637
>>2176650
Dumb-as-fuck.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.