[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who's winning the Rumble this year? My pick is an surprise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3

File: corbin.jpg (216KB, 800x1423px) Image search: [Google]
corbin.jpg
216KB, 800x1423px
So who's winning the Rumble this year?
My pick is an surprise Baron Corbin win
>>
>>2172918
chris benoit
>>
>>2172918
im calling it again.....it will be sethetty
>>
>>2172918
If we are going to choose an unlikely winner my vote is for Bray
>>
The Big Dog
>>
>>2172937
>Roman again
pls no
>>
Undertaker to set up Cena/Undertaker.

>inb4 Meltz said that's not happening
Meltzer is wrong 95% of the time.
>>
>>2172941
Roman Reigns? I meant Beethoven.
>>
>>2172945
>a St Bernard wins
>wins the WWE Title at Mania
I'd mark to be honest
>>
>>2172918
Lesnar, he's surprisingly an underdog at the moment. Dude desperately needs his heat back after the Goldberg squash. Also apparently Goldberg is working the PPV in between Mania and Lesnar isn't. I daresay 'Berg wins the title at it.
>>
>>2172918
Fuck no, Corbin is greener than goose shit
>>
I'll make my prediction once the Universal and World Title Matches are over

Kevin Owens Retains then Y2J is winning the rumble

If the winner is Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman might win it

AJ Retains then Micheals or Joe will win

Cena wins lol then Rest In Piece nyahuehue
>>
>>2172955
Is the PPV in between shared or just SD?
>>
>>2172976
They have a PPV each in between. SD has Elimination Chamber and Raw has Fastlane or whatever,
>>
>>2172974
Thats cheating.
>>
>>2172984
The only thing I cheated on was your mother
>>
>>2172968
He's not as green as the 2015 winner.

Or the 2005 winner.

Probably others.
>>
>>2172997
>He's not as green as Batista or Roman
Do you actually believe this
>>
>>2173001
Were you even toilet-trained when Batista won it?
>>
either big dog or based strongman
>>
Hopefully Goldberg
>>
>>2172997
Corbin now is probably genuinely a better wrestler than Roman in 2015 and is ABSOU-FUCKING-LUTELY a better talker. Although if we had Talking Smack in 2015 and Roman had been on it a dozen times, who knows!

But Corbin is a heel and not even the top heel, nobody's trying to convince us he's the guy right now. He'll have a strong showing, then probably get eliminated by one of the big ticket guys like Lesnar, Taker, Goldberg.
>>
I would've said it's gotta be a Raw guy, because SmackDown gets Elimination Chamber and you gotta believe that Elimination Chamber is being used to determine the #1 contender to the SmackDown title. But now Elimination Chamber is being used for a title defense....so at that point, you gotta believe that the #1 contender to the SmackDown title is being determined before Elimination Chamber and that the #1 contender to the Raw title will be determined at Fastlane.

Given that, I'm gonna say it'll be a SmackDown guy to face AJ or Cena. Given that, I'm gonna say...Smoey Joey.
>>
>>2172944
I hate Meltz but that is not true
>>
>>2173001
You see batista was green but he was over as fuck, and he had a decent promo for a muscle guy, it was a risk that Vince alowed, now in other hand Reings was green as fuck, awful in promos and not that fresh as he was in 14'... Corbin is a decent wrestler but he is fucking money in the mic, the only thing that he needs is a hair trasplant and a second finisher for guys like Henry, Big Show , Strowman etc. CORBIN IS GOING TO BE MAIN EVENTER.
>>
Sami Zayn.
He will eliminate Based Big Labrador first so he can get people's support then Braun will fuck up a clothesline on the rope and eliminate himself. Sami wins and faces Based Fatass at Mania.
>>
>>2172997
>>2173001

He's not as Green as Vince
>>
>>2172974
>Micheals or Joe will win
As in Shawn Michaels?
>>
>>2173333
quads confirm
>>
>>2172918
My boy Brayy Lmao
>>
>>2173333
>Sami vs Kevin AGAIN
>in the main event

pls no hunter
>>
>Surprise Baron Corbin win

If this were 2 or 3 weeks ago, I'd say yeah there's a shot.

But unfortunately Cena, in classic Cena fashion, absolutely merked Crobin's momentum. So much so that I would say it's nigh impossible for him to fully recover.
>>
>>2173377
No, Gianna
>>
Kenny Omega
>>
>>2173473
They saved him in Talking Smack, he didn't use the End of Days and Deep Six, he was just beating on Cena.
>>
>>2173525
That was a great promo.
"I was testing the waters with John. John is fighting for the last few breaths of his career."
>>
>>2172918
It's either going to be Goldberg or Roman.
>>
>>2173484
Awesome
>>
>>2172918

Lol if you think it's not going to be Taker then you're not old enough to be posting on this website.
>>
>>2172974
>Y2J is winning the rumble

Hahaha oh wow man you guys are beyond delusional
>>
Undertaker makes the most sense to me. Brock and Goldberg don't need the title for their Wm match. Undertakers recent appearances could even have hinted at it

>the streak doesn't define me

He can still work well enough that he could have a great title run that would last 6+ months as something of a farewell tour

>I go where I want when I want

The possibility of him going to either brand at any time to take on anybody he wants. This would arguably get better ratings for both shows

It just seems most logical. Either that or push someone new or a surprise entrant. The last few rumbles have had very disappointing finishes. This one seems like the most exciting one in years because of the possibilities. Either way I'm actually looking forward to it. My bets still on Taker though
>>
The people who are front and center at the poster. So either Taker, Cena, Brock or Goldberg.

It won't be Seth and it for sure won't be Finn Balor.

They're gonna do Taker vs. Cena as the main event for the WWE title and also as a career match for both of them.
>>
>>2173885
>including cena in the possiblies

You dun goofed
>>
>>2173891

>Ever counting out Super Cena

Keep in mind they already announced AJ vs. Cena for the PPV after the rumble.
>>
Taker vs. Cena - WWE Title (Main Event)

Goldberg vs. Brock - Don't need a title for this one

Roman vs. Finn Balor vs. Seth - Velvet Cake Title

Owens vs. Jericho - US Title

Trust me I've been watching WWE since 1995
>>
>>2173893
For a rumble winner, you know, since he's not in the match. Right?!
>>
>>2173894
>he thinks just over 20 years is longer than you

Kek
>>
>>2173899

How long you been watching grandpa and what are your predictions?
>>
>>2173901
I've been watching since hulkamania if you must know, not that their aren't others who have watched longer than that here

This was my prediction here >>2173884
>>
>>2173884

So pretty much just what I said.
>>
>>2173907
Sort of yes, since you have the same match I'd pick for Wm. Though they could have taker not win the rumble in theory but still have him main event against cena. You didn't actually specifically state that taker wins the rumble after all
>>
>>2173915

Only way for Taker vs. Cena to happen would be for him to win the rumble then decide whether he wants to face Cena or Roman.
>>
>>2173924
Or the person who wins the rumble challenges roman and they just do a program of cena vs undertaker since he identifies as a smackdown guy anyway. Sure it's unlikely but what you say isn't the "only way". This is wwe after all, they do stupid things all the time
>>
>>2173924
Not really.
>AJ retains
>Taker loses the Rumble to, I dunno, Rusev, because if we're fantasy booking, why not pretend.
>Taker and Cena both enter the Elimination Chamber
>Option 1) One of them wins (probably Taker since they wouldn't give John #16 at a set-up PPV), the other one challenges the winner at Mania, AJ bitches about his rematch, Taker/Cena/AJ triple threat that's probably really fucking good.
>Option 2) Cena and Taker get in each other's way, AJ retains, Cena and Taker are pissed at each other, fight at Mania.
>>
>>2173939

> the person who wins the rumble challenges roman

So that means Finn Balor is winning the rumble? Nah I don't think so m8.

Actually I was wrong about Seth, Seth is gonna be facing HHH at wrestlemania, Finn is going to come back and say he never really lost the universal title and that's how he's gonna talk himself to facing Roman.

Taker is gonna win the rumble and ask for Cena, and Cena will accept and it'll become a career match.
>>
>>2173952
I was just invalidating the point you were sure of, that's all. Sometimes wwe will do the unpredictable thing instead of the obvious thing that may seem right. The only thing wrong was your absolutes
>>
>>2173946

>AJ retains
Lol good one m8. AJ is gonna beat Cena clean three times in a row? Not a chance.

I always thought they'd make Cena win #16 at wrestlemania but it feels unlikely. Him retiring Taker is a much bigger career achievement.
>>
>>2173962
>Sometimes wwe will do the unpredictable thing

Usually they'll do something unpredictabley stupid, but towards wrestlemania season they tend to get it together. At least this royal rumble doesn't look like it's going to be as bad as the last 3.
>>
File: joey.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
joey.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>2172918
>The winner of the 2017 Royal Rumble, and the Big Dog's next victim:

>SAMOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JOE
>>
>>2173966
I mostly agree with you here. Anytime someone says "the only way" when talking about wrestling though it just sounds kind of silly as anything can be booked to reach the same goal
>>
>>2173963
>Lol good one m8. AJ is gonna beat Cena clean three times in a row? Not a chance.
Yeah but what if he did.

Be pretty mind blowing.
>>
>>2173977
>anything can be booked to reach the same goal

I'm 100% sure Taker is main-eventing mania this year though, I was also 100% sure HHH was gonna win the rumble last year.
>>
>>2173985
That's fine. It wasn't your matches i was questioning. HHH was very obvious by the way. It doesn't take 20 years of watching wrestling to realize this. Like what this anon said >>2173946 there's a lot of ways to do the same thing
>>
>>2173963
>>2173982
He's only beaten Cena clean 1 time, Summerslam.
>>
>>2172974
>Kevin Owens Retains then Y2J is winning the rumble
If Vince would take his lips off of Roman's cock and do this, it would be the best feud possible. Jericho is long overdue for his Wrestlemania moment anyway, and it would add more prestige to the Universal belt a legend like Y2J to hold it. Not to mention the fact that almost everyone wants to see Jericho win, much less as a face and at mania while winning the Universal. The pop for that would be huge.
>>
>>2174024

He also pinned him in a triple threat with deanetty
>>
File: 16144313212.png (107KB, 308x295px) Image search: [Google]
16144313212.png
107KB, 308x295px
>>2174044

>Owens vs. Y2J as a wrestlemania headliner

How delusional ya gotta be. It reeks of mid-card.
>>
>>2174045
They said clean. That was with a steel chair
>>
>>2174054

Steel chair was legal in the match.
>>
>>2174059
It wasn't a 1v1 and he still needed the chair. Whether the chair was legal or not is insignificant.
>>
>>2174059
You missed the entire point
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.