[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>royal rumble isnt even near sold out >floor tickets available

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: ROYALRUMBLEJUST.jpg (71KB, 730x594px) Image search: [Google]
ROYALRUMBLEJUST.jpg
71KB, 730x594px
>royal rumble isnt even near sold out
>floor tickets available for every section

JUST

if undercarder didnt announce himself into the royal rumble and headlined the poster, the place would be sold out already
>>
>>2171947
Fuck off carter
>>
>>2171949

literally seething considering buyrates plummeted when he announced he was gonna participate
>>
>>2171947
good, let this shitty company die
>>
>>2171986
WWE dies then what wrestling is left? Lucha Underground? TNA? KEKEKEKEK
>>
If I lived in the area I sort of wouldn't give two shits about going to the rumble. It feels like it's just going to be Goldberg, Lesnar, Stronkman and Undercarder tossing manlets around. Rollins might make it to the end but my gut feeling and worse fear is Goldberg and Lesnar last the whole time and then Goldberg wins.
>>
So how embarrassing will the attendance be?
>>
Wait is Royal Rumble this weekend or the next?
>>
>>2171998
All of those talented workers WWE is sitting on and won't push will have to work somewhere.
>>
>>2172015

next
>>
>Royal Rumble was rumored to be in LA this year
>go to RAM at Staples Center where they were going to announce where RR was going to be and where we could get tickets
>they announce it will be in San Antonio Texas
>entire building erupts in boos, easily more heat than any wrestler got that night
>watch replay; WWE turned the crowd noise way down when Cole makes the announcement

I hope they don't sell out DESU, fuck em
>>
>>2172039
theyve probably sold more tickets than the staples center's max capacity already. alamodome is 72,000
>>
>>2171998
Watch superior weeb wrestling
>>
Rumble is gonna be a great show this year. I legitimately don't know who's gonna win it or the world title match
>>
>>2172033
Ok not too worried then. And I just checked. The floor seat sections are all around 20 seats left, so it's not like they're empty or anything.
>>
They're gonna sell like three times as many tickets as they did for last year's Rumble even if the place isn't sold out, don't kid yourself.
>>
>Stamford wives use the (packed) meme
>WWE is just as irrelevant as NJPW

LOL
>>
'carder killing the attendance again
>>
>>2172109
The other day someone asked me if I watched the WWF.
>>
>>2172111
Trips confirm
>>
People saw Mark Dimesaway was advertised and changed their plans, very sad how he's still hurting the company almost 30 years later
>>
>>2172111
UNDERCARDER BTFO BY TRIPS

Please someone post that sentence about the attendance at wm13
>>
>>2171947
>>2171971
>>2172111
>>2172113
>>2172123
On a scale of 1 to 10, how anally devastated will you be when Undertaker wins the Rumble to a massive pop and standing ovation?
>>
>>2172134
The boring Potato twink will return and win tho
>>
San Antonio is a walk up town.
>>
>>2172134
It would be actually fucking horrible if Taker wins, that means he's winning the fucking championship at over 50 years old when he literally has the agility of a dead man
>>
Daily reminder that 'Carder has only main evented 3 of the 24 Wrestlemanias he's appeared at

You literally cannot get more JUST than that
>>
>>2172145
bet you're seething that the boring nigger pup isn't wining right
>>
>>2171947
Damm my nigga Titus is a draw, literally burying the Rumble witouth his presence.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.