[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no DQ match >wrestler doesn't just pull out a gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8554.png (761KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8554.png
761KB, 1280x738px
>no DQ match
>wrestler doesn't just pull out a gun and shoot his opponent
>>
>Heel champion has a 20 minute match where they eventually retain via shenanigans, interference, DQ, etc.
>They didn't just kick the guy in the crotch at the start and skip all of that.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 400x285px
>>2170856
>First Blood match
>No mention of Rambo
>>
>Not walking out of the arena during every match that isn't no countouts
>>
>>2170868
>Not changing to rules so the belt can change hands via DQ after the same thing has occured over and over for decades
>>
>refs need CPR to regain function after getting brushed by a wrestler at what should be the finish of the match
>>
>>2170856
>Wrestler suffers an attack backstage/on the ramp that would do a tiny fraction of the damage they go through in any given match they wrestle.

>Is unable to compete tonight.
>>
>you can return to the Royal Rumble match and eliminate whoever eliminated you without any repercussions
>almost nobody does this
>>
>>2170872
>>2170872
but it wouldn't change anything
>>
File: 1412012922779.png (186KB, 497x504px) Image search: [Google]
1412012922779.png
186KB, 497x504px
>Use a cage to avoid interference
>It happens anyway
>>
>>2171313
The guy you eliminate will go after you then. Why bother when you have nothing to gain?
>>
I'll do the kayfabe explanations

>>2170856
wwe arenas are gun-free zones. Austin got one in once because it was a toy

>>2170860
They want to win and look like the better man but when it looks like its just not gonna happen they resort to the dq finish

>>2171313
you're looking for this: >>2171533
>>
>>2171533
Still makes no sense especially if you're rivals. If you're rival eliminates you then spoil their day.
>>
>>2171290
Shit I hate this one
>Eat finishers and weapons in the ring
>Punched and kicked a couple of times backstage and rendered unconscious
>>
How about this, make a post, reply to it, reset Ip. That's exactly this thread
>>
>>2171614
Told ya attitude era logic was retarded.
>>
>cage match
>wrestler goes for a pin after hitting a big move instead of just safely walking out of the fucking door and getting an easy win
>>
>>2170872
thats more exploitable than the original dq rules.

>>2170860
Heels are cocky and like to showoff.. They think they are better than they are too. Thats why they have the emergency dq button when the jobs gets too tuff to handle. Makes sense.
>>
>>2171290
>>2171614
>>2171614
When ur in the ring/midst of fighting ur powerlevel is higher and you sustain damage better. Easily explainable.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.