[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when CM Punk buried the Divas? https://www.youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: punk[1].jpg (30KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
punk[1].jpg
30KB, 300x200px
Remember when CM Punk buried the Divas?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cHv9jBoOZo
>>
>>2170069
Based AJ working the Bellas hard. They were legit losing their shit.
>>
>>2170072
Yeah, the part where Brie was screaming "you just skip" Not as bad as LETS GO NIKKI COME ON NIKKI
>>
Damn the Bellas are so embarassing in that segment .
But let's face it , this pipe bomb would have been more legit nowadays if AJ didn't quit like she did .

Eva is so clueless here
>What the fuck am i supposed to react .. alright just wave up , it'll do it
>>
>>2170072
>they were legit losing it
Based Nikki working the smarks
>>
>>2170072
They ruined the segment by talking over AJ and yelling "say that to my face!!" over and over. Bitch, she IS saying it to your face. She's right there.
>>
>>2170081
>bellas pissed off
>eva confused
>naomi and nattie looking sad
>jojo just standing there looking hot
>based cammy being the only one acting like she should
>>
>aj confronting them
>"say it to our faces!"

what did they mean by that?
>>
>>2170081
>Eva is so clueless here

her run when she first won the contract was horrific
>>
She should come back and do another one on the current division
>>
>>2170112
Makes less sense now that the level of talent has gone from barren to marginal
>>
>>2170121
>charlotte is there thanks to nepotism
>banks is overrated shit
>bayley is a mumbling retard
>nia jax is a boring generic monster
Can't even remember anyone else, it's still just as shit
>>
>>2170133
Becky Lynch is pretty much above all
>>
>>2170133
Yeah marginal as I said, but its an improvement, she wouldn't be above and beyond the division like she was for a bit there.
>>
>>2170069
I never saw this before.

That sounded like Punk wrote it for her, she actually impressed me with that delivery. She always was made to look annoying and stupid from what I saw of her or remember at least.
>>
>>2170069
I always feel sorry for Nattie when I watch this. It's like the promo was fully wrote and then they remembered she was in the ring so they put a bullshit line about family nepotism in. Nattie was turned down by WWE till she improved her skills around. Nattie is always the bench stick with new divas, if they can't work with her they'll not last long.
>>
>>2170140
She literally would. Maybe not from an in-ring perspective, but compared to the horsewomyn AJ is The Rock levels of charisma.
>>
>crowd so dead you can hear ever single diva yelling
>>
>>2170069

Expected a video of Punk on commentary like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkxCA8gj0Ng&t=5m23s
>>
>>2170069
Man this was so shit and overrated. This cancerous diva worship has been going on long before the ugly horsies
>>
>>2170133
No, Charlotte got in because of nepotism. She's still there because she's way better than everyone else.
>>
>>2170136
She's the worst of all.
>>
>>2170481
>She's still there because she's way better than everyone else.

She's not. I find it funny how she almost kills Sasha more than once and the latter is called the botch machine.
>>
>>2170486
She's done it once and that doesn't change the fact that Sasha is shit and botches more often. No one is more dangerous to Sasha than herself
>>
Is Eva retarded?

Like that Jon Hamm in 30 Rock thing where she goes through life being so good looking that nobody gets that she's is a legit retard
>>
>>2170489
>once
>botched the most in the triple threat
>botches her moonsault all the time with Sasha being the one that actually made it look any decent
>>
>>2170506
Yes. Unironically.
>>
>>2170520
Yes
No, that was Becketty
That doesn't happen
>>
>>2170473

Is the the historic FIRST time Punker has to defend AJ's man face or were they already together IRL?
>>
>>2170489
>botches more often

Nah, it's just something people say. At least I've never seen Sasha botch a kick out and mistakenly lose a match several mins earlier like Charlotte.

>>2170535

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsNmIZDKKZk&t=1m33s

AJ got the same treatment and they weren't together at the time.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.