[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (544KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
544KB, 1920x1200px
it's happening
>>
Great way to completely ruin one of your biggest drawing matches/feuds.
>>
>>2169472
Cancer: The Post
>>
This will be the biggest mania ever. Why the fuck is Wrestlemania not a PPV exclusive? Is WWE retarded? Do they want to piss away free money? All the big 4 ppvs should be PPVs. At least make the Rumble and Mania ppvs. UFC has a network and still does PPVs and their ppvs fucking kill it.
>>
>>2169780
>International viewers that don't have PPV-like services
>And how long will it take before WrestleMania gets on the Network?
>>
>>2169780
>paying 49$ for fake fighting
>>
cringe
>>
This is exactly the main event I finna wanted
>>
> about 7 different moves between all 3 of them

> Goldberg and Bork will get gassed out in under 10 minutes.

> Ramen isn't good enough to carry two aging dinosaurs to even a passable match.

> Triple threat is a meme anyways

Adding Roman to the match isn't magically going to make it not shit.
>>
>>2169780
Yeah I was shocked they went all in on the network. Still, it's good in the long run for the WWE.
>>
>>2170065
You've really got nothing, do you?
>>
>>2169472
Isn't Roman supposed to face Braun?

But please God no. There is no one to carry that match and adding Roman will just make fans shit on it even harder.
>>
>>2169955
Only third world countries don't have ppv services. International ppv buyrates have always been high.
>>
>>2169472
Roman pins both
>>
>Goldberg Jackhammers Brock
>Roman pulls Goldberg off and pushes him out of the ring
>Roman pins Brock
>Heel Roman begins feud with Brock
>>
That looks okay but i'd rather get a Samoa Joe and AJ main event. Would be GOAT.
>>
>>2169472
Called it weeks ago.
>>
>>2171198
based but roman should spear goldberg and then pin brock

>>2173305
that would be good too but it wouldnt draw. would be a great pre-piss break spot match and pop the smarks
>>
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Goldberg were to spear Reigns twice, Jackhammer him, then Brock was to F5 him and lastly do his stupid botched(450 splash?) and he still kick out.

WWE has gotten ridiculous with their 'make Roman look strong' gimmick that even casual fans are turning on this joke.

Have him be humbled by both then come back from 'injury' and finally have him turn heel so that he can finally be appreciated in his own way.
>>
>>2169472
A real main event, not the Indy midgets fest
>>
>>2174821
no wrestling fan gives a fuck about drawing unless you're a smark or a virgin
>>
>>2169971
>implying Reigns doesn't have the worst cardio of them all
>>
>>2175000
GOT TRIPS OF TRUTH BAYBAY
>>
Genius booking tbqh

>release a 'Roman in triple threat match' spoiler image just days before Rumble
>idiot iwc marks shit the bed, say how trash this will be
>someone points out that if Roman's booking is already fixed for Mania, it means he won't be winning the Rumble
>wtf I love Roman now
>WWE pulls a swerve and books Roman to win the Rumble anyway
>everyone cheers because it means he won't be ruining the Goldbrock match any more.
>>
>>2169780
>watching a kids show
>>
>>2175083
>Roman winning
>everyone cheers

It's not going to happen.
>>
>>2174912
so all wrestling fans then
>>
>>2175083
He's not even in the Rumble
>>
>>2169472
>Reigns will go over clean with one spear to Goldberg

And fans will boo Roman out of the building at yet another Maina. Vince can't be stupid enough to make this mistake yet again......can he?
>>
>>2175485
>to Golberg
*to Brock Lesnar
>>
It is either this or Roman vs Taker. Roman vs Braun is off the books
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.