[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There’s been a lot of recent talk within WWE about Michael

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: reneeyoung.png (309KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
reneeyoung.png
309KB, 630x354px
>There’s been a lot of recent talk within WWE about Michael Cole’s future on TV.
>Cole is reportedly becoming more and more interested in moving to an off-camera role as he continues with behind-the-scenes duties. Cole handles some parts of WWE production and works to groom the up & coming WWE announcers, including Nigel McGuinness.
>No word yet on when Cole might transition into a full-time backstage role but lately there’s been more talk of it happening.
Source: PWInsider

Assuming Cole goes backstage and there's a seat open either on Raw or SmackDown, is this Big Mic Renee's time to shine?
>>
Is there a seat open? I mean they might just go back to having two people on commentary.
>>
Renee was horrible as a commentator in NXT
>>
>>2166472
Our Nige, Corey Graves and Byron on Raw would be amazing

doubt Vince would want someone with a limey accent on his flagship show though
>>
>>2166475
That'd make Byron lead PBP on Raw. No thanks.
>>
>>2166472
Graves and JBL are the only 2 descent ones left.
>>
>>2166472
Renee was a shit commentator. Cole can fuck off and Raw should go back to a 2 man team.
>>
If they put this chick as a commentator someone please turn out the lights, RAW is officially dead
>>
>>2166483
NO it would not go watch a garage fed
>>
File: byron.jpg (19KB, 339x389px) Image search: [Google]
byron.jpg
19KB, 339x389px
>>2166484
BASED B-SAX!
>>
RAW- Mauro, Graves and Saxton

Smackdown- Phillips, JBL, Otunga
>>
>>2166566
i like it
>>
Otunga is horrible

That's why I came in this thread thank you for reading
>>
File: 1460110779033.jpg (67KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1460110779033.jpg
67KB, 600x549px
>>2166472
>Cole handles some parts of WWE production and works to groom the up & coming WWE announcers
>Cole
> groom the up & coming WWE announcers

So that means WWE television is going on mute
>>
>>2166549
i already watch wwe though
>>
She was undeniably the WOAT commentator in nxt. She ruined that zayn Cesaro match
>>
>>2166537
>>2166702
That was like 10 years ago.
>>
>>2166751
It was less than 4.
>>
>Cole off camera

PLEASE GOD YES

>>2166478
>>2166702
She wasn't even Bottom 3.
>>
>>2166825
She was terrible.
>>
I want to cum on Renees feet
>>
>>2166829
Alex Fucking Riley was a commentator on NXT for 2 miserable years.

>>2166830
get mad bitch
>>
>>2166869
Hi jmarlow! Standard Wednesday night of Kliqsucking shitposts?
>>
>>2166876
>shrieking KYS over and over

T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>2166886
Trips confirm you're a faggot cuck jmarlow.
>>
>>2166892
>posting /woo/ codes
>telling anybody to go back there
>>
In all seriousness, if Cole does leave then Tom Phillips i the clear choice to take over as the "voice of WWE". He's the best "regular" commentator they have right now.
>>
>>2166907
Possibly but HHH has been grooming saxton since byron retired and became a full time backstage hand and then announcer. Vince was also at one point high on him.
>>
>>2166907
Based Tom needs to be solely a commentator just so he doesn't have to kill his joints squatting and hunching during interviews.

Only problem is that he & Byron sound very similar at times.
>>
>>2166472
Renee wasn't a bad commentator when she was fresh, she'll be great now that she has more experience.
>>
>>2166907
mauro ranello is the best guy they've had since at least JR
>>
They should just come back to having two people there

RAM
>Graves
>Philips

SD
>Marro
>JBL
>>
Probably explains why they squeezed Phillips on the smackdown booth. He's being groomed to be a #1 commentator for one of the shows. They'll probably have Mauro/Graves/Saxton on one and Phillips/JBL/Otunga on another
>>
>>2166478
She would still be so much better than Byron and/or Otunga.

Alas, she is not black...
>>
>>2166472
Please, let his happen.

I never want to see or hear Cole again.
>>
File: Mauro_Ranallo.png (245KB, 523x320px) Image search: [Google]
Mauro_Ranallo.png
245KB, 523x320px
>>2166495
kys
>>
>>2166566
>moving Mauro to RAM
>wanting anyone of worth on RAM
>he hasn't abandoned RAM completely

Here's an idea:
RAM - Cole, Saxton, Graves (the trash they already have)
SmA+ck - Mauro, Heel Lawler
>>
>>2167303
>Lawler
He's not coming back to commentary ever, unfortunately. He's now the old veteran that is beaten and threatened by heels so babyfaces can save him or at least try to save him. Like good guy JBL did.

That has to have been a double turn for JBL and Otunga right?
>>
>>2167333
Remember when JBL feuded with The Ascension for talking shit about the Road Warriors and going back to being a heel whenever those 2 weren't on-screen?
>>
>>2167343
I remember that. He was legit mad, taking off his jacket and getting ready to fight. Just because two jobbers came out and talked shit about old tag teams. APA and NWO "came back" for one night and beat The Ascension. It was terrible fanservice.
>>
>>2166611
WWE is surprisingly comf to watch on mute. It's what I do at work.

At least if I ever go deaf, I won't need to worry about missing out on anything wrestling-related.

Could a blind person even get into wrestling if the primary way they get it is through Cole's shouting?
>>
>>2166829
>>2166861
>>2166870
>>2166882
>>2166888
>>2166896
What the fuck happened.
>>
>>2166483
What about Lord Alfred Hayes?
>>
>>2166483
Nothing with Byron is amazing

Byron doesn't even like Byron
>>
>>2167283
>Creepy looking radio show host. "next up Britney spears and her latest hit ! Only on station 1.05"
>good
>>
I wasn't around when cole became an asshole, I left wwe around 2006 then came back wm 31. I like his voice and my only peeve is everything is vintage. Other than that he will be missed
>>
File: Renee-Paquette-Feet-2548812.jpg (177KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Renee-Paquette-Feet-2548812.jpg
177KB, 1280x738px
>>
If Michael Cole is retiring...

Raw-Tom Phillips,Nigel McGuinness and Corey Graves
Smackdown-Mauro Ranallo and JBL.

Fuck Otunga
Saxton is the living embodiment of cringe.
>>
>>2166472
Watching the UK tournament it was obvious COle is tired and wants to retire, or maybe commentate for sports on national tv. That would mean more cash, less work.
>>
>>2167390
It was the exact antithesis of fanservice.

fuck JBL

>>2168358
>I like his voice

His voice is gross.

>>2167944
Shitter had a meltdown and got banned.
>>
>>2166483
Corino's working the PC, but he can take the slot if needed.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.