[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“And we all had hard times together . . . I’mma reac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: dusty_rhodes.jpg (27KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
dusty_rhodes.jpg
27KB, 540x402px
>“And we all had hard times together . . . I’mma reach out right now, I want you at home to know my hand is touchin’ your hand for the gathering of the biggest body of people in this country, in this universe, all over the world now, reachin’ out because the love that was given me and this time I will repay you now. Because I will be the next World’s Heavyweight Champion on this hard time blues.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4MmynUrze8
>>
>>2165694

The most BASED man that ever lived!
>>
GOAT promo. Gives me chills. No one on the current roster can touch this.
>>
>toriyametty stealing the spirit bomb from based dusty
>>
File: 1472557750999.jpg (48KB, 259x268px) Image search: [Google]
1472557750999.jpg
48KB, 259x268px
>>2165694
no one on the roster will ever do anything near this good
>>
who on the roster could do a promo as good as this? no meming
>>
yawn
>>
A shame that charisma isn't genetic
>>
>>2166637
We don't know, largely because everything is so scripted and their mic skills lay dormant.
>>
>>2166651
>le edgy preteen xD
>>
>>2166675
>le yelling and rambling makes a good promo maymay xD
>>
File: spirit bomb.jpg (117KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
spirit bomb.jpg
117KB, 1280x960px
>>2166358
literally came here to post that
>>
>>2166653
>implying either of his sons aren't charismatic

>>2166299
In no way taking anything from Big Dust: nobody on the current roster would ever get the chance, either.

>>2166742
Understanding the English language would probably help you "get" this promo.
>>
>>2165694
He even said the real reason why jobs are shrinking.
>>
HARD TIMES, BAYBAY!
>>
>>2165694
why do people stretch old footage so that it fits to screen
it looks awful
>>
Yeah it musta been hard times since he didn't draw a dime
>>
>>2166858
Cody, the half-breed, is not charismatic at all. Goldust has his moments and has had a great gimmick.
>>
>>2165694
I think Ric Flair was in a different league on the stick
>>
>>2167187
Big Truths Dusty shooting on lying politicians.

>>2168535
kys >>>/pol/
>>
Bump for Ip reset
>>
>>2166637
At his absolute best, Bray would be the only guy who could even lace Dustys boots.
>>
>>2168522
Only an ignorant child would make that statement. Rhodes drew money no matter where he worked. When he turned babyface in Florida,he was so hot Eddie Graham sent him to WWWF to cool off where he fought Billy Graham. Sent to Georgia where Ole Anderson turned back to heel,beat him up with five other people and sold out the Omni. Was given the book in Florida and then in Crockett and brought in money. Here endth the lesson.
>>
>>2171849
Bray was a direct protege of Big Dust so that makes sense.

>>2172985
>Only an ignorant child would make that statement.

Welcome to /asp/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.