[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kek at the stupid autistic niggers that think Russo in WCW was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 3105541.jpg (28KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
3105541.jpg
28KB, 400x276px
kek at the stupid autistic niggers that think Russo in WCW was worse than modern wwe

>Miscarriage angles that never drew a single dime or sold a single ticket, only cringe
>Russo having an on air authority role with his faggoty new york accent
>Literally no good wrestling matches,even worse finishes
>What the fuck even was a judy bagwell on a pole match
>Least talented roster with even worse gimmicks
>PUTTING THE TITLE ON DAVID FUCKING ARQUETTE
>playing hot potato with the world title making it worthless

Russo can BTFO
>>
>kek at the stupid autistic niggers that think Russo in WCW was worse than modern wwe

Exactly. WCW > modern WWE anyday
>>
>>2159526
you're wrong. so very wrong
>>
Didn't know cornette was on this board too
>>
>>2159491
Russo must have been high for leaving WWE in 1999

How could he not see the writing was on the wall in WCW
>>
>>2159566
But OP you even said it yourself.
>>
>>2159899
I think he said he left because of Smackdown's inception and he would have to write two wrestling shows or something like that. And I think when he protested to Vince because he wouldn't have enough time in the week to spend with his kid, Vince replies with "Can't you hire a nanny" or some ridiculous shit like that.
>>
Russo did nothing wrong. Aside from not listening to based Nash and letting him book from the start.
>>
>>2159899
When he left WCW was still winning, weren't they?
>>
Russo is literally the ultimate scapegoat of wrestling business
>>
File: vic-venom3.png (880KB, 946x522px) Image search: [Google]
vic-venom3.png
880KB, 946x522px
http://orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=RFdsHZGw

On his deathbed, Vince McMahon reveals that Bret didn't screw Bret. Actually, Sabu screwed Bret.
Reid Flair will turn face against Sami Zayn because Dolph Ziggler was flirting with his girlfriend.
Yujiro Takahashi made a shoot interview. He said that the only reason he didn't win the TNA Knockouts Championship is because Matt Jackson said so.
CM Punk will turn tweener against Matt Jackson because he is Meltzer favorite wrestler.
The real reason Roman Reigns was suspended it that he was snorting cocaine off The Undertaker ass.
The TNA gimmick for Batista Dick: Rob Van Dam
Lucha Underground next big thing: Apollo Crews portraying Nostradamus reborn. He wins the World Heavyweight Championship by beating Paige using Farooq dick as a weapon.
>>
WCW had stars. I didn't like how they were used, but they were there

>WCW > modern WWE
>>
File: ctr.jpg (29KB, 509x381px) Image search: [Google]
ctr.jpg
29KB, 509x381px
Sheamus is going to win the NXT Championship on Hell in a Cell.
The Fink is going to make his AWA debut on TLC(S)
Roman Reigns is going to make his AWA debut on The Great American Bash
On his deathbed, Vince McMahon reveals that Bret didn't screw Bret. Actually, Will Ospreay screwed Bret.
Timothy Thatcher is actually Apollo Crews's girlfriend.
On his deathbed, Vince McMahon reveals that Bret didn't screw Bret. Actually, Sasha Banks screwed Bret.
Vince has a new idea for Bob Backlund: His manager now is Vince Russo.
Lucha Underground next big thing: David Flair portraying a crazy old ninja who is actually a elf who works for santa claus, actually King Cuerno in disguise. He wins the NXT Championship by beating Ric Flair using Brother Nero dick as a weapon.
Kenny Omega framed Benoit.
There is going to be a segment where Russo is making out with Rick Rude and Karl Marx.
Katie Vick is actually Kazuchika Okada in a costume.
Vince has a new idea for Frankie Kazarian: His manager now is JBL.
Hulk Hogan is going to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship on PROGRESS Chapter 56.
In a new documentary, Triple H shockingly revealed that The Michaels-Bret Iron Man match was a jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks.
Cage is going to make his AWA debut on ECW
Lucha Underground next big thing: KUSHIDA portraying a duck. He wins the WCW World Heavyweight Championship by beating Farooq using Curt Hennig dick as a weapon.
>>
I just watched the Nitro before the Mayhem PPV in November 1999. This was 6 days before you crown your new World Champion. Show started off with Jimmy Hart dressed in full knight armor vs Normal Smiley in a hardcore match.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.