[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do smarks want to change WWE into outlaw/gook wrestling if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 20170112_221118.jpg (638KB, 1036x992px) Image search: [Google]
20170112_221118.jpg
638KB, 1036x992px
Why do smarks want to change WWE into outlaw/gook wrestling if said companies already exist?
Is it a need for attention to make themselves important or because they wanted to kill the company with low ratings?
>>
shut up bitch, that's why
>>
File: zmYFKXF.jpg (68KB, 640x709px) Image search: [Google]
zmYFKXF.jpg
68KB, 640x709px
>>2159340
怒っている
>>
>>2159336
Because they're mad WWE is more relevant.
>>
>>2159336
Have sex
>>
>>2159336
Why is having better stories and better matches with actual talented wrestlers is to change WWE into outlaw/gook?
>>
>>2159336
outlaw/gooks wrestling are comfortable in their containment it's your wwe which is trying to shove capitalismrocksdude down their throats.
>>
>>2159371
This
Based WWEchads ramming their enormous blonde pubes and throbbing cocks down the throats of fedoras worldwide
How do we do it lads
>>
File: toptierWWEcomedy.jpg (712KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
toptierWWEcomedy.jpg
712KB, 1920x1080px
>please WWE, keep pissing into my mouth with bad comedy segments, Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley as main characters, pushing guys who look the part while doing literally nothing else of value, and scripted promos that don't get anyone over.

say it with me now!

OLD! DAY ROCKS!
OLD! DAY ROCKS!
OLD! DAY ROCKS!
>>
>>2159371
Who do you think told Vince this is the future?
It's no coincidence that smark favorites are winning top titles and wins at big events regardless of their non existent mic skills and presence. It's also no coincidence that the best merch seller who is keeping the company afloat is hated by smarks "MUH PURE WRESTLING"

Mandrama has never been solely focused on wrestling, mix that with WWE's fault of bad storylines and bland indies and you have a recipe for disaster.

I will say AJ is head and shoulders above the rest of them so some good out of this movement kek.
>>
>>2159398
>gook wrestlers pictured: 1
>non outlaw wrestlers pictured: 0
>>
>>2159407
>he thinks wrestlers book themselves for their segments
>>
>>2159398
The thread isn't about how shit the writers are, it's about garbage wrestlers not making things any better, worse even.
>>
>>2159398
I'd like to see gallows and Anderson do half of what new day does with shit segments.

Oh wait, the piss specimen that made everyone dislike them instantly.
>>
>>2159402
>Cena
>hated by smarks

Maybe 5+ years ago.

I agree with you that wrestling quality isn't the only thing that matters - it's ok for WWE to serve a different product than NJ based more on charisma and promos. The problem is WWE can't even get that part right so there's nothing compelling you to tune in every week.

NJs wrestling is better, and WWE doesnt have to match them in that capacity, but their storytelling is compelling in a way that a lot of WWE fans long for. Just my two cents
>>
>>2159398
>>2159407
BTFO
>>
>>2159368
Outlaw wrestlers have a tendency to speak and act like normal people (probably because they pretty much are)
This does not compliment the drama part of wrestling which is an integral part of WWE, or used to be.

The only people that don't mind bland indie shit are smarks because they have no other choice. Gooks need no mention because their mic skills are almost non existent in an English speaking country.
Rock/Hogan/Austin would be nowhere if they had the presence/mic work of Owens for example, and he's one of the better indie guys on the mic.
>>
>>2159444
There's still plenty of hate for Cena, as far as I've heard and seen. Even with shit writers you can still be a great wrestler, PG Cena has the most repetitive storylines yet he gets by OK.
Because he's a actually good classic wrestler aside from in the ring, which like I said is not the be all of mandrama.
>>
>>2159468
Cena can go in the ring.
He's a strange case of sloppy fundamentals, like strikes, great advanced stuff, like storytelling, crowd-interaction.
Physically though he's a freak. A dude of that size doing a code red of that caliber is ridiculous.
>>
File: 1484212845885.jpg (12KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
1484212845885.jpg
12KB, 280x180px
>>2159336
>>
>>2159476
holy cringe
>>
>>2159444
Also the wrestlers themselves have to make up for shit writers, pure wrestling isn't the way to go in WWE to make up for the terrible storylines, as reflected by the ratings. Though it can be done with other companies because they don't focus on the drama aspect.

Take new day for example, terrible storylines but they still do well. It's all about the wrestlers themselves and indies/gooks almost entirely don't provide support for bad writers. Unless of course you're into that like smarks are. Just watch other companies for the smark fix, it doesn't translate to WWE.
>>
>>2159474
Personally I like Cena in the ring because it reminds me of classic WWE style like Austin etc. I mainly meant Cena compared to these legit talented in ring guys like AJ, But wrestling was never an aspect that WWE thrived on. Presence and mic skills has always been a huge factor if you're fed garbage storylines.
>>
File: 1464653912250.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1464653912250.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
>>2159476
>tfw someone spent time of his life doing this
>>
>>2159528
It's insecurity and attention
Much like mlp faggots, they're also worse than lesbians for attention.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.