[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a literally fucking who manlet has the best looking belt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

>a literally fucking who manlet has the best looking belt currently in WWE

J U S T
>>
Why is he nude? Is it his gimmick?
>>
>>2157704
He looks awful with that belt. Its too big for him.
>>
It's weird to see a small guy wearing a WWE belt. They're clearly designed for big men
>>
Looks like Shia LaBouef there.
>>
>>2157704
He better give that tape back to Cesaro!

Seriously though those fucking things look ridiculous. Do they actually do anything at all? Has this been proven? The tape turned Cesaro from an upper midcarder to a jobber. Luckily based Sheamus helped him recover into a midcard tag wrestler again.
>>
>>2158185
Yeah the tape actually works. Don't get why Cesaro still uses it though, hopefully not because someone said it looked good and it's being used as his gimmick.
>>
>>2157704
>me on the left
>>
>>2158185
>TIL kinesiotape is the booker of WWE
>>
>>2158189

IIRC the WWE YouTube posted a video about the company and what the tape actually does. It's definitely some sort of partnership/product placement thing
>>
I'm curious as to who the OP would consider not a "Literally Who" in this tourney.

>>2158302
Kassius Ohno was using it during the final months of his NXT run and I seriously doubt that was product placement.
>>
Perfectly fine choice to win. Now they just need to not slap a shitty gimmick on him like they did TJP.
>>
>>2157704

Literally Whos need to be given a chance to become somebodies, everyone started as a Literally Who.
>>
>a fucking CAW of James Ellsworth,but with a mustache
BRAVO,HUNTER! YOU COULD'VE MADE DUNNE YOUR NEXT LESNAR AND MAKE HIM FUCK UP THE SMALLER GUYS WITH SUBMISSIONS.
>>
>>2157704
naw, the best looking belt wa the one that ric flair wore for years and years. now that was a good looking belt
>>
>>2158515
> outlaw belts
Fuck off cletus
>>
>>2158302
Pretty sure they sell "Cesaro tape" in the website.
>>
>>2158513

The guy who was over with the crowd and everyone was rooting for beat the heel who has been gathering heat in the UK for years.

Pete came out getting the most attention anyway, and has been in the eyes of HHH and Regal for a while now since he was also in consideration for the CWC but they decided to save him for this.

You want to establish a new belt with a face, to build up prestige and value for it. You usually don't try having a heel be the first guy with a brand new belt as the fans wont associate anything good with it.

Pete will win in the long run, so sense bitchih about it. If the guy who won goes nowhere, he will be pushed aside and other guys will run with it.
>>
>>2158322
he literally comes to the ring waving

his waving is tjp's dab
>>
so, whats the endgame with this whole UK championship?

like, does the title stay in UK, or is it gonna be a new division in WWE?

are all the guys in the tournament the new division?

like, what was the point of all this other than WWE dipping their toes in the UK independent scene?
>>
The belt is way too big for the wee little guy
>>
>>2158564
>5'7"
>>
>>2158528
Wolfgang would've been a better champion.The face guy was literally a spotmonkey.
>>
I don't like his finisher
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.