[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He looks just like another typical indy darling. Man, I miss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: tyler.jpg (61KB, 1006x402px) Image search: [Google]
tyler.jpg
61KB, 1006x402px
He looks just like another typical indy darling. Man, I miss the times when big guys like Batista, Taker and Bobby Lashley were the face of the company.
>>
>Lashley
>face of WWE

Stay worked heightmark
>>
>>2157318
Shopped?
>>
>>2157318
So what's the point of this title? Is he going to wrestle in WWE on Raw/SD now? Are WWE going to start a weekly UK show?
>>
>all the Brits are memeweights
>not giving the UK title to someone legit like Neville, Balor or calling Barrett back

DEAD ON ARRIVAL
>>
>>2157318
Your homoerotic desires will never be fulfilled again, sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
Is he a relative of Shia LaBeouf?
>>
>This guy went over Dunne
Why?
>>
This nigga is like 5'8, is there a single guy in the tournament that was over 5'11?
>>
>>2157318
Muh big sweaty men;_;
>>
>>2157343
There isn't anyone on the islands over that height. United Manlets btfo
>>
Always funny when midgets get upset and start accusing people of being gay for pointing out how short they are
>>
>>2157349
I used to live there and I'm 6'2, can confirm most people are under 6' there
>>
>>2157318
He's really small. That mustache though.
>>
>>2157332
This,big guys and gay guys both end with S
>>
>>2157343

Danny Burch: 6'0"
Joseph Conners: 6'1"
Sam Gradwell: 6'1"
Wolfgang: 6'1"

Trent Seven is 5'11" if you want to count him too.
>>
>>2157318
He is cringe on the mic
>>
>>2157318
He's also 19, really makes you think.
>>
>>2157318
Big cass is getting his push and Vince will tell hhh to restock the big guys
>>
>>2157331
>UK Title
>Bálor
>>
>>2157355
ManletS
MidgetS
DwarfS
Little guyS
Short guyS
>>
>>2157362
must've been weight lifting from a young age and that's why he short af
>>
Not even a indie darling, just some random literal who literal midget they found after scrapping the bottom of the UK barrel for a title that'll mean less than the CW or US belts.
>>
>>2157343
AJ is 5'8'' and he's taller than Balor, who was ay least three inches taller than this literal midget.
>>
>>2157318
>size queens are also cucked BBC sluts
Lmao
>>
>>2157368
Weight lifting has nothing to do with it, Cena started lifting right off the teat.
>>
>>2157365
>dwarfs
>>
>>2157373
Jesus, so he's actually like 5'3?
>>
>>2157318
this
>>
Is this belt going to be on raw or smackdown or is this the last time we will see it?
>>
>>2157383
It's gonna be on the UK show
>>
>>2157318
reminder that based bates was engaged to toni storm
>>
>>2157380
Probably 5'5'', 5'4'', he's more than one head shorter than the 6' and spare change Regal and Haitch.
>>
>>2157391
Kek, shorter than his GF.
>>
>>2157362
You're here 24/7. Sad!
>>
>>2157373
balor is taller than aj
>>
>wwe unironically giving a gypsy a job
Not a single person outside of britain will understand him either
>>
>>2157431
If you think Paige is an actual gypsy you're an idiot
>>
>>2157326
>Are WWE going to start a weekly UK show?
They have been saying this for weeks now, yes. Some Japan insider says WWE is trying to set up global territories now, hence why they've also said they are looking into doing similar tournaments for places like Japan and Mexico.
>>
>>2157478
Japan would be hard for the WWE to break in but Asia in general would be easier.
>>
>>2157373
bullshit. AJ is 5 foot 6.
>>
>>2157492
They're definitely getting a foothold in China, which they could easily dominate. But yeah, Japan would obviously be a lot more difficult, especially if they only included wrestlers from random-ass indies.
>>
>>2157498
He's roughly the same size as DBry, Balor, Karl Anderson and Jericho, the 5'8'' GOAT club, like Stalin and Hitler.
>>
>>2157509
The manlet club kek. Jericho looks more like 5 foot 7.
>>
>>2157518
Roughly, but I doubt Jericho is 5'7'', he's slightly taller than AJ, and AJ certainly doesn't look 5'6''.
>>
>>2157391
>19 years old
>engaged and bangs 26 yo qt
>already a wwe champion
enough
>>
>>2157318
A 19 y/o high school kid can grow more facial hair than me
>>
>>2157318
>He looks just like another typical indy darling

The body of wrestlers is determined by the fan demographics, Wrestling fans are becoming wrestlers.
>>
>>2157522
He does.
>>2157425
pic related, very manlet.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.