[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was not pulling the trigger on Bobcore being THE GUY the worst,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: 123948932942.jpg (19KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
123948932942.jpg
19KB, 460x300px
Was not pulling the trigger on Bobcore being THE GUY the worst, most egregious mistake in WWE history?

I mean just fucking look at this guy; he was READY and over.
>>
>>2155353
I think he could've been a main event level guy but he was a huge scumbag backstage
>>
>>2155353
He deserved a lengthy Championship run for sure
>>
Botchcore holly was mediocre inside the ring and an asshole outside of it
>>
I heard he was a fucking dick backstage.

Good think Brock broke his neck then
>>
>>2155353
This.

Holly had Austin level potential.
>>
>pulling the trigger on bobcore

Only if it was a shotgun aimed at his dumb face.
>>
bob holly would have brought in a new boom era
>>
He's was a decent wrestler but didn't see him as world champ material.
>>
>>2155353
You now imagine a world where Bob Holly became an MMA fighter, came back and beat the streak.
>>
>>2155391
The company died two weeks later
>>
>>2155367
>and an asshole outside of it

do you know this for fact, or are you just parroting something you read on the internet?
>>
>>2155353
the best singles match for a championship Lesnar ever had at the RR, Bob is truly one of the all time greats
>>
>>2155369
they both try to make it seem like an accident but you just know brock smelled chickenshit on bob because bob never gave him guff backstage
>>
File: Hardcore Holly.jpg (19KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hardcore Holly.jpg
19KB, 300x400px
>>2155353
>There exists a sick, twisted alternate reality inside OP's head where this man is WWE champion
>>
>>2155353
>ready and over
not with that hairline he wasn't
>>
>>2155353
Name 1(ONE) great bobcore promo and at least 3 (THREE) decent Bobcore matches.

There was no trigger to pull
>>
File: Dean Cuckbrose.jpg (170KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Dean Cuckbrose.jpg
170KB, 650x366px
>>2156907
A better option than this reality offers as champion material.
>>
Bob Holly was nothing more than a functional wrestler. He wasn't awful, but at the same time he did nothing that made him stand out. Also, he had very little in the way of personality or charisma.

Spending his whole career in the lower mid card was about right for what he was.
>>
>>2156996
This, this 100%
>>
yeah i think wwe def missed the boat. Bobcore was really getting a groove going in 2002/2003. he was just oozing charisma and had the best fucking dropkick in the world going for him. i wouldn't have mind a good bobcore undisputed title run. lesnar was pretty shit when kurt wasn't carrying him anyways.
>>
>>2156996
name 1 (one) good promo and at least 3 (three) matches where kurt angle wasn't carrying Brock during his first run.

go ahead, i'll wait
>>
>>2157024
The three matches he had with Hardcore Holly, duh.
>>
>>2157024
brock vs guerrero
brock vs taker cell match
brock vs big show stretcher match

brocks/eddie 'addict' promo befre no way out
>>
>>2155353
Wasn't he a moody asshole who sandbagged wrestlers he thought might go over him and constantly stiff the newbies?
>>
>>2155353
No, not giving R-Truth the WWE Championship back in 2012 was way worse
>>
This a meme thread right? I mean you guys cannot be serious.
>>
>>2157024
This is about Bob Holly, not Brok though. Stop deflecting.
>>
>>2158188
He was 5 at best.

And he'd look even more outclassed today now.

>le rasslin' sux now meem

You grew older, why can't you grow up?

>>2157004
pity (you)
>>
>>2158219
>hatposting immediately

Already done before it's even begun?
>>
>>2158225
Sorry pal.

I hate to break this to you but I don't take you seriously at all.
>>
>>2158228
Glad you accepted it lad
>>
>>2158230
>hatposters think that this is bants

Dubs say you're a #faget.
>>
>>2158232
>can't even get dubs
How embarrassing, are you going to delete your post now?
>>
>>2158234
nah

Dubs only say you're a #faget

You prove that you are every time you click Post.
>>
He had a nice dropkick other than that he had no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>2158237
Mate you tried to get dubs and failed on one of the slowest boards on 4chan. I got nothing more to say to you.

I'm sure you'll come up with some witty reply to further prove how a few images of hats can rile you up but just know that I won't see that post because unlike you I have other things to do that browse this shithole all day.
>>
>>2158241
>hatposter acting high n' mighty

lol at least kept your shit consistent
>>
Nobody cares about Fraudcore Bob Holly
>>
>>2158156
>still mad Truth got got.

Little Jimmy working the marks.
>>
beat up 10000 rookies, never drew a dime.

There was no trigger to pull for Bob "Fraudcore" Holly - boring look, no charisma, boring in the ring.
>>
>>2158316
They should've pulled the trigger on his firing in 2002.
>>
>>2155361
>>2155367
>>2155369
>being an asshole has ever prevented anyone from succeeding in wrestling

but who was Hogan, Austin, Michaels, Punk etc etc etc

Bob Holletty sucked, plain and simple

didn't have the look, didn't have the mic skills, never reached the brass ring
>>
>>2158383
You can be an asshole and succeed when you're THE shit.

Not just plain shit.
>>
>>2155353
Sparky was never over
>>
>>2155353
he was a lame ass version of hands of stone Ron Garvin. now that was a badass, Ron Garvin. me him in a shoney's once. really nice guy
>>
>>2158205
Hi Cuckter.
>>
Vince once gave him a $100,000 race car as a gift.
>>
>>2155415
are you new?
>>
>>2155415
It's a fact that's been parroted around the internet.
>>
He didn't have the proper gimmick is all...... I think a Plumber or Carpenter gimmick would have best suited him.... An odd jobs guy who also wrestles and carries around mad tools like screwdrivers, hammers, bolts and pliers. That would have been badass. Instead he has no gimmick and just himself which isn't much
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.