[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys redpill me on Chris Hero? What is it about him that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (28KB, 285x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 285x270px
Can you guys redpill me on Chris Hero? What is it about him that people like? Is it his athleticism despite his size? Because there are guys who are in shape and just as good.
>>
Just like Record Lowens he is a self-insert for fatties.
>>
>Because there are guys who are in shape and just as good.

Name 5.

HARD MODE: currently in WWE.
>>
>cool guy
>sells like a pro
>has a great moveset
>decent mic-skill
>elbows like a true mofo
>does flipitty shits

He's based , that's it
>>
It's because he ain't nothin' to fuck wit.
>>
>>2151908
I like him because he looks like me
>>
>>2151914
>>2151941
samefag
>>
>>2151916
nakamura
rollins
sami
tye
neville
>>
>>2151968
>Nakamura
>Rollins
>Tye

kek
>>
He's just an overrated Indy shitter
>>
>>2151908
It's literally just his name.
>>
>>2151968
Never even seen Chris Hero but if Tye Dillinger is better than him he sure is shit.
>>
>>2151908
He used to be slimmer. Never looked ripped that I can remember but he definitely used to be slimmer and looked more athletic back when he made a name for himself in the indies. Otherwise what >>2151919 said. Sells well, not awful on the mic, good and diverse moveset and pretty agile for his size. He's probably a bit overrated, though, and he really really needs to get the fuck back in shape.
>>
>>2152177
But his size hasn't made him any worse at wrestling.
>>
>>2151996
He is much better than Tye Dillinger.

He is an outstanding striker and he looks like a world-class wrestler. Just see his match vs. William Regal in NXT, it is an example of his working skills. Otherwise, you can also take a look at some of his 2016 matches in EVOLVE.
>>
>>2152211
It hasn't, but he just looks awful right now, which is pretty bad when looks are such a huge part of wrestling. Owens is fat too, yes, but he looks like a guy who'd be rotund even if he lost weight and who could pull off the powerlifter heavy look, Hero right now looks like someone who used to be athletic on some level after going through a burgers & beer binge.
>>
File: Daniel-Bryan-and-Roman-Reigns1.jpg (41KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel-Bryan-and-Roman-Reigns1.jpg
41KB, 642x361px
>>2152309
>when looks are such a huge part of wrestling.

It's not 1984 anymore. Fans don't care about how WBF somebody is.
>>
>>2152312
Actually it still matters to some extent

People like Bryan weren't fat or out of shape, they were just manlets who could fuck your shit up because they looked menacing (like Malenko was supposed to look most of the time)

The people right now that are loved by smarks maybe aren't huge muscular greek gods, but they have a particular look that makes them look menacing or competent at least (that is, when the character is actually serious, not shit like Grado or Cheeseburger or comedy wrestlers)

And Hero isn't going to look like that to the main roster (at the beginning, hopefully they see him differently later on)

The only complete exception to the rule was Foley because he was a fat fuck but also the supreme absolute madman of the business
>>
>>2152312
People absolutely care about how someone looks, even in MMA where it should absolutely not be a concern. Bryan still looked athletic, people like to shit on Roman sans vest but he still looks athletic. I'm not saying Hero should turn into a bodydonna roidguy but his gut just looks awful on his build.
>>
>>2152312
>It's not 1984 anymore. Fans don't care about how WBF somebody is.
If weight doesn't matter, then why is Owens wrestling in a t-shirt every night?
>>
>>2152312
keep telling yourself that it might come true if you dream hard enough
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.