[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Roman is so great, why have Raw's ratings been dropping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: romansasha.jpg (134KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
romansasha.jpg
134KB, 1200x675px
If Roman is so great, why have Raw's ratings been dropping for over a year?
>Kevi-
If Roman is so great, why isn't he offsetting the deficiencies of others on the roster? He's been in the main event holding the championship or in the hunt for it for most of this year. If Roman is "the guy", then people would watch the show for him, but fewer people have been tuning in every week for over a year.

Shut up about Owens, shut up about anybody else and come up with one good reason why Roman is "the guy" if he hasn't been able to stop the ratings from dropping.

Pictured: Somebody who held the audience through the third hour better than Roman can.
>>
Will this be the year when a woman finally wins the Rumble and headlines Wrestlemania?
>>
>>2150133
How many years will it take for HHH's youngest daughter to grow up, go through wrestling school, NXT and debut at the Rumble?

It's that many.
>>
>>2150133
Hopefully. Sasha is the biggest full time draw.
>>
>ratings get a surge
Based big dog face of the company
>ratings take a dip
Fat Owens take the strap from him.
Fedoramen sure can't make up their mind as who the face of the company is.
>>
>>2150126
He already is offsetting the deficiencies of others on the roster. With how shit raw has been, if there was no roman, the viewership would be in the 1s.
>>
>>2150133
>>2150282
This could actually happen.
>>
>>2150126
Step-
>>
>Romarks BTFO
>>
Sasha actually has had better Raw matches in 2016 than Roman
>>
>>2154338
Sasha had better matches in general than Roman because she tried to kill herself everytime she stepped in the ring and dammit, that's entertaining stuff.
>>
>being this obsessed
>>
>>2150313
>this is what Romarks actually believe
>>
>>2150126
because wrestling is dying
>>
Based Roman working OP!
>>
>>2154515
>New Japan doubled its revenue in 4 years
>Mexico just formed a 3rd major company
>BritWres making a comeback

"Wrestling is dying!"
>>
File: 1385845108433.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1385845108433.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>2154551
> BritWres
>>
>>2154551
>NJPW can't fill the Tokyo Dome
>No one in Mexico cares

It's not dead but it's dying senpai
>>
>>2154557
>not filling a giant arena one night is more important than a 25% (avg.) revenue increase every year

Sit down, mark.
>>
>>2150138
Why youngest?
>>
>>2150126
Roman is dealing with the same problems that everyone else on RAM is.

A creative team that puts ZERO effort into booking or putting on a good show. When was the last time you watched RAM and thought "Wow I can't wait to see what happens next week"?

I'd rather sit at the DMV than watch RAM. It's 3 hours of nothing every week and the nobody wants to tune into a show that is consistently sub par.

Not a fan of Roman, but you can't blame the talent for horrible booking. Even though most of asp seems to think it's always the talents fault.
>>
File: 1467073982167.jpg (65KB, 928x635px) Image search: [Google]
1467073982167.jpg
65KB, 928x635px
>>2150282
True, she draw dimes, those dimes may be negative dimes, but hey, it's something
>>
>>2155159
The company is literally booked around Roman.
>>
>>2155165
Yes, which is a booking issue. Anyone here that isn't a troll knows that Roman isn't FOTC material. Vince just likes the way he looks and that's 75% of what matters to him. People are tuning out because no effort is being put into making RAM entertaining. Also people who had to put up with BMJs right of terror sure as fuck don't want to deal with a downgraded version.

Imagine if he took all the effort he put into Roman's autistic hyper push and spread it out among the rest of the roster.
>>
>>2154356
Everybody sucks kenny Obeta cock for the same reason,and i will be honest i like the idea that these guys are risking their lifes for my entertainment
>>
>>2155188
t-b-h I would rather have Vince focus his efforts on one no-hoper shitter than taint the entire company.

Look at how much better /Smack/ is.
>>
>>2150126
Look at all the neckbeard virgin smarks in this fucking picture. Wew lad
>>
>>2155212
I don't get why so many people here prefer RAW to Smackdown. Smackdown is actually watchable, and the wrestling match to shill ratio is much more appropriate.
>>
>>2155237
Its all shit, wrestling is dead here. Watch njpw for the real deal.
>>
>>2155237
First it's a board with no real opinion. The approach is simple contranian "hate anything the other boards likes, like what they hate"
Secondy, /asp/ is a curated board, 99% of the board is one guy. He resets his IP then looks at the catalog and keeps bumping random posts which have fallen, repeats on every IP reset
>>
Roman has talent. He is a good powehouse, he looks like a strong champ and, really, his in-ring ability is better week after week. The problem is the booking.

Reigns should be a beast. A tweener/heel guy who knows that smarks hate him and, all the weeks, go out and kick the ass of some indie darlings. He shouldn't be interested in be loved by people, or celebrating his victories showing the belt, waiting for an ovation or looking for the crowd support with his samoan shout or the punch in the floor.

It is a gimnick problem, just like Rollings returning was. He was loved by the crowd when he came in Extreme Rules... but the plot keeped him as major heel and did promos rejecting fans and saying to they that he wasn't need be cheered or aclaimed by people. When he did his slowly face turn after be attacked by Triple H, reaction was 0... because he is only "face" because he has been betrayed, and no more reasons. The confrontation with the fans, theorically, still alive.

And the same with Owens. Why a guy loved by smarks as dominance and dirty heel, is now a coward destroyed all the weeks by Reigns? This things destroys BOTH characters, because at the present nobody loves superheroes who destroy "bad guys" without problems... and is worse if that "bad guy" is only a funny egomaniac champ with BASED Jericho in his side, and not really a bad person
>>
>>2155657
>Roman
>a good powehouse

Lmao. 50-year-old Kane and Beeg put him to shame.
>>
>>2155657
Roman needs to lift more weights and jump on better roids if he wants to be a good powerhouse. Also he needs more no-nonsense, roid-rage behavior and less autism outbreak, bad rage acting behavior. Basically he needs more intensity, like a 2006 version of Batista.
>>
You can tell who's from reddit just by the way these autists justify Roman's position and their delusion of his drawing power.
>>
>>2155657
>good powerhouse
Braun's a better powerhouse and he fucking sucks in the ring.
>>
Roman sucks, but he will never be as horrible as John Cena
>>
>>2155657

He has literally zero charisma and his mic work is shit. His look is strong but his gear is awful and his gimmick is... nonexistent. His in-ring ability is solid but limited, especially if you're seeing it weekly.

The man is a terminal mid-carder in a company that's desperate for a Cena replacement and needs to accept they haven't found it.
>>
>>2150126
>writing this much shit because you're triggered about a play-fighter

This is why I like Roman.
Nobody else makes people seethe like he does.
>>
File: 1399585100967.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1399585100967.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>2150138
>go through wrestling school
>>
File: 1481171052350.jpg (375KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1481171052350.jpg
375KB, 1600x1600px
>>2150138
She already did
>>
>>2155657
>a good powehouse,

He wouldn't even crack Top 5 strongest guys if he was on 205 Live.
>>
>>2157015
This
Idgaf about anything on raw whatsoever but look at the raw buttmad >>2157171
this is why he's our guy
>>
>>2150133
kek
>>
>>2157193
>point out that Roman is literally weaker than cruiserweights
>y-you m-m-mad he's ou-our g-g-g-g-guy
>>
>>2157015
>Nobody else makes people seethe like he does.

John Cena

Without much further ado and official coronation John passed the torch to Roman and the latter settled in neatly
>>
>>2155237
pretty sure it's wreddit faggots infesting the board. As far as I know, they're filled with raw apologists.
>>
>>2157337
Which is even worse because Cena can actually work a crowd and work at least an interesting match. John Cena even in his early stages was lightyears ahead of that faggot.
>>
>>2158074
Of course, the counter-argument is that at the time of Cena's rise the generation he was succeeding was lightyears ahead of him.
>>
>>2158435
beat it Cuckter
>>
>>2155657
RAMEN SUPPPAAHHHHH(WO)MANNNNN PWUNCHHHHHH
>>
>>2157015
>>2157193
I agree

>>2157171
>>2157314
>>2158472
All these tears? Simply too good to pass up on.
>>
>>2158472
This move is absolutely very good. Its one of my favorites, kinda wish it was used more.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.