[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Billy Corgan loves wrestling so much that he uses his own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: btb.png (380KB, 833x722px) Image search: [Google]
btb.png
380KB, 833x722px
>Billy Corgan loves wrestling so much that he uses his own money to financially bail out TNA
>TNA fucks over Billy Corgan so thoroughly that he has to scrape together his old band just to recoup the loss
HOW CAN TNA KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>2150092
I wondered why nobody talked about Corgan in the recent weeks. His departure should have been a bigger deal. I think he's done with wrestling now unfortunately.
>>
>>2150092
If Anthem Sports own tna now, wont they need to pay back billys investment?
>>
>>2150106
They do and they did.
>>
>>2150105
Shame. He seems to legitimately love the business. He bet his money on the wrong horse though. Should have went with ROH or GFW.
>>
Corgan got his money back and then some, I don't think he has to scrape anything.
>>
File: seriously.jpg (36KB, 628x599px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
36KB, 628x599px
>>2150119
>GFW
Come on.
>>
>>2150092
Maybe if it was early 90s D'Arcy, but not any more.
>>
>>2150132
I'd take my chance with the upstart than fucking TNA.
>>
>>2150140
But it's Jeff Jarrett of all people. Why?
>>
literally who
>>
>>2150092
I posted way back that 2017 was going to be Corgan's most profitable year of his life. He is going to make 150 million + this summer. That was going to be his money to fund a war with WWE.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.