[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Romanetty has had everything literally handed to him since day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170113-133543.png (541KB, 1440x2393px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170113-133543.png
541KB, 1440x2393px
Romanetty has had everything literally handed to him since day 1 like a babby and he is still widely hated by everyone.
>>
>leddit
>>
>>2149791
>>2149792
>inability to accept facts
>>
>>2149791
>>2149792
>Romarks SEETHING
>>
File: Kevin Owens.png (814KB, 611x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Owens.png
814KB, 611x693px
>>2149769
You're right. WWE should stop trying to get people they want representing their brand and just let Smarks control the show.

Remind me: How low are the ratings currently? Pic related.
>>
>>2149769
He uses samoan heritage because he is fucking samoan though,there are real reasons 2 dislike him,none of them are in your post
>>
>>2149917
Higher than when Roman was chump.
>>
>>2149917
>implying the ratings aren't so low because of roman reignzzz
>>
>>2150047
>>2150049
But surely if Kevin Owens was so great like Smarks claimed he was, he'd carry the show regardless who was put in front of him?
>>
Most of this is just bullshit. The Shield stuff is just smart booking, the only really obnoxious thing here is how Daniel Bryan, Paul Heyman and AJ Styles were all like "ROMAN IS SO FUCKING COOL, YOU GUYS!"

>>2150058
That's fun, let me try.
>But surely if Roman Reigns was so great like Roman fans claimed he was, he'd carry the show regardless who was put in front of him?
>>
>>2150061
He did. He boosted the ratings 30%. No one's ever done that
>>
>>2150069
And I'm sure that such a short, vague statement has absolutely zero qualifications to it. You're not being a disingenuous little faggot trying to bait (yous) at all.
>>
>>2150061
Roman isn't the champion and hasn't been in the main-event for quite some time. Even when he was the ratings weren't as low as they are now. Proving Roman was better.
>>
>>2150079
Do you want me to spoonfeed it to you?
>>
>>2150080
He's still on the show, clearly somebody as amazing as Roman Reigns should be bringing up the ratings regardless of where he is on the card.
>>
>>2149769
dang
>>
wew
>>
>>2150058
>le everyone who hates romanetty is a record lowens smark

fuck off, they're both shit
>>
>>2150069
Austin increased them by 400%.
>>
>>2150080
He's been in the main event since he came back
>>
The best one was when Rusev and Lana blew the """womens revolution""" the fuck out and Roman Reigns swooped in to white knight it
>>
>>2149769
If it wasn't so terribly egregious how desperately they want Roman to succeed he'd be in a much better spot. They're coddling him and refusing to acknowledge the audience's opinion in favor of their own outlook. They gotta let him sink or swim of his own accord, but they just don't get it.

He's not even 2005-07 levels of Cena over where he got split crowds all the time, it's either disinterest or practically universal hate. He still puts in great matches, but I can't remember the last time a program with Roman was genuinely good. His stuff with AJ was some flashy shit, though.
>>
>>2149917
kevin has the belt but has been the least protected champion since Rey Mysterio
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.