[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the wwe hall of fame a meme now that christians going in it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Is the wwe hall of fame a meme now that christians going in it?

Koko b ware used be the meme but at least koko was black so he has an excuse to not as well of as christian.
>>
>Nami posting the same failed threads day after day

The Leif Cassidy of /asp/
>>
>>2149339
it was a joke when they start inducting celebrities for once-off appearances
>>
File: IMG_1860.jpg (96KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1860.jpg
96KB, 540x800px
Asp is peep territory.

>CCWTS
>>
Asp is Christian and Big Dog county

Fuck off cuck
>>
Hmm
>>
who /peep/ here
>>
File: 1484188561252.jpg (2MB, 1515x2124px) Image search: [Google]
1484188561252.jpg
2MB, 1515x2124px
>>2149483
this
>>
>>2150201
>>2150206
Lol samefagging
>>
>>2149339
You're a meme Nami you fuck. Seriously why do you even exist? You're a fucking waste of oxygen. All you do is post these stupid ass threads constantly and it pisses me off. I'm seething so much right now and it's because of you. Fuck off to your basement where you belong and stop posting pointless threads.
>>
>>2149339
>multiple time world, IC, and Tag champ
>meme entry

What?
>>
ONE

MORE

MATCH
>>
>>2150223
All my threads are extremely informative. They attack the hivemind that is the IWC. The only reason people like christian is because vince doesnt. Hes complete garbage.

>>2150231
World champ when swagger was around. Ic doesnt matter at all lets be real.
>>
yass
>>
>>2151676
No
>>
>>2150534
Christian belongs in more then somebody like Jacquelyn does. All i know about her career was letting her tits be exposed.

This is all the WWE's fault really. They keep trying to have 5-6 people every HoF class and they are running out of wrestlers people care about. Can you imagine the wrestlers they will be putting in 2-3 years from now?
>>
>>2153437
jacklyn was the very first interracial reverse cuck in wrestling

thats hof worthy
>>
>>2153446
Shut the fuck up you spastic.
>>
>>2153453
wtf are you even talking about? do you even know what daddys talking about?
>>
>>2149339
Christian is a multi time World Champion, a Triple Crowner, and Grand Slam Champion.

His ECW face run to date is the single most perfect example of a face being given a long world title run.

If not for WWE being so centered around Cena's rise in 2005, Christian would've been the next big megastar in WWE.

He deserves a spot in the Hall
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>2153461
this. christian is GOAT. his tna and ecw runs are legendary. he gave orton his only good feud in his career
>>
What's the deal with Nami anyway?
>>
>>2150534
Christian was a great tag team wrestler and a great heel midcarder. Fuck off
>>
>>2153472
He was a great jannetty. Tag team wrestlers are the biggest jokes ever. Edge didnt need christian. Christian needed edge.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.