[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ Styles credits Roman As Being His Favorite WWE Opponent; Chris

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 1484314667503.jpg (191KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
1484314667503.jpg
191KB, 642x362px
Source:

AJ Styles recently spoke with AL.com‘s Ben Flanagan in advance of this weekend’s WWE live event in Birmingham, Alabama; you can read a few highlights below:

Styles reveals who he most enjoyed working with last year:

> I have a lot of great matches in 2016. There are some I was real proud of. With Roman Reigns — and don’t get me wrong, WrestleMania was alright — but I truly felt like my matches with Roman Reigns were the ones that set the tone of how AJ Styles was going to be presented in 2016, like this guy who gets after it and has great matches with the best on the roster.

Styles comments on getting cheered despite being a heel:

> Sometimes I feel like if I’m not getting people to boo me, then I’m not doing my job right. So that’s on me. I need to be better about being the bad guy. And sometimes they just refuse. These fans just refuse to accept me as the bad guy. That has a lot to do with how much time I spent outside the WWE and coming here and doing so well, they respect that, I guess. But it’s up to me to make sure these fans boo me. I think that when you’re in the ring with guys like Cena where people love to boo him but when you cut a promo the way he did last Tuesday night, you’ve gotta love that. You’ve got to love the passion that he presents, that ultimately makes me the bad guy when someone with that passion comes at you like that.

AJ Styles looks back at his successful first year in WWE:

>It’s one of those things like ‘Oh, wow.’ I hope I’m able to continue kicking tail. I’m going to go out there and do what I do and keep working hard. It’s hard to look back and reflect. There may be glimpses of ‘Oh wow, I can’t believe that happened. All right, back to work.’ Someone tweeted me about this time last year, the WWE said something on their website about Nakamura, Anderson, Gallows and AJ may be coming to the WWE, and I thought ‘Wow that’s pretty cool. That was a year ago today.’ So I thought that was really neat.
>>
Based AJ btfo'ing the smarks!!!!!
>>
>>2148794
Forced to say this shit by McMahon and company.
>>
>state of this misleading clickbait headline

He doesn't even praise Reigns at all
>>
>>2148794
>"kicking tail"

Is AJ a furfag?
>>
BASED ROMAN
>>
File: FurrBalor.jpg (172KB, 898x1170px) Image search: [Google]
FurrBalor.jpg
172KB, 898x1170px
>>2148816
Every Bullet Club leader
>>
lol, he literally stops just shy of saying he straight-up carried Roman.
>>
>>2148816
Hes selling Romans furry gimmick.
>>
BASED ROMAN
>>
Honestly. Those were his most exciting matches in the WWE. Far better than his totally forgettable string of matches with Deano/Cena last year.
>>
His interview with literally who? Is that even a real person
>>
>>2148794
He really is Vince's guy.
>>
>AJ recognises who the big dog in wwe is
He's gained my respect, at least he knows when he sees real talent. Still don't especially like him because he has the most unironically intolerable fans in wrestling history
>>
>>2149075
>Not liking something because of it's fans
>Literally letting others dictate your preferances
Try living your own life, lad.
>>
Based BMAJ, loved by marks & smarks.
>>
>>2148794
Well the Jericho matches were shit so it's not a surprise
>>
>>2149254
No fuck you. I can't like anything liked by losers
>>
>>2149382
Yeah, that really took the wind out his sails for a while there. Good thing he bounced back with #beatupjohncena
>>
>>2148809
>I truly felt like my matches with Roman Reigns were the ones that set the tone of how AJ Styles was going to be presented in 2016, like this guy who gets after it and has great matches with the best on the roster.
>>
>>2149391
This interview is clearly kayfabe you dumb mark.
>>
>>2149254
Sry I'd rather not be associated with a group of actual autists. Same reason I'll never give MLP a shot.
>>
I think a far bigger snub was on John Cena. All the marks who said that was a 5 star match BTFO'd
>>
>>2149399
>mental gymnastics
>>
Based Phenomenal Hoot working the office marks and securing his spot on the card.
>>
DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AJ?

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SNUB CHRIS JERICHO YA STUPID IDIOT?
>>
>>2148794
>I have a lot of great matches in 2016. There are some I was real proud of. With Roman Reigns — and don’t get me wrong, WrestleMania was alright — but I truly felt like my matches with Roman Reigns were the ones that set the tone of how AJ Styles was going to be presented in 2016, like this guy who gets after it and has great matches with the best on the roster.
Not once does he say that Reigns was his favourite opponent. Retarded marks getting worked.
>>
File: stylesonroman.png (37KB, 616x180px) Image search: [Google]
stylesonroman.png
37KB, 616x180px
That's not what he said.

What he said was that he can have good matches with ANYONE on the roster, not 'the best' on the roster. basically saying he carried a stiff like Roman to a good match. that's not a compliment.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/793833-aj-styles-reflects-on-his-first-year-w-wwe-comments-on-some-fans-refusing-to-boo-him-his-favorite-wwe-opponent

>this romark damage control
>>
>>2150031
He is just saying he cucked roman of the top guy spot and that he is proud on himself for carrying that trash through out the match
>>
>>2150031
He does you need to work on your reading comprehension
>>
>>2150241
>>2148794

Holy shit this is just pathetic.
>>
File: camp community.png (951KB, 910x531px) Image search: [Google]
camp community.png
951KB, 910x531px
>>2148794
You gotta explain yourself faggot >>2150241
The absolute state of Roman Reigns!
>>
>AJ praises Roman
>smarks proceed into mental gymnastics and disputing the actual guy himself
>Muh AJ drinking da dubya dubya eee kool-aid
>>
>>2150430
>>2150241
Read it and weep, Romark fag.
>>
>>2150241
Came here to post this. Roman Reigns is AJ Styles' Tom Magee. Back in the day Vince was looking for a Hogan replacement, and this Magee guy looked very good. He had Bret wrestle him in a match one, and of course Bret Hart's so talented, he makes Magee look amazing. At first Vince was excited that he finally found a suitable replacement to Hogan, but then Magee wrestled others that AREN'T Bret Hart and he looked godawful, thus he got scrapped. BUT, it did help become a stepping stone for Bret to get to the top himself since Vince saw how good this guy is at getting matches out of practically anyone.

Now it's also known that Roman ISN'T the guy, but just by being able to carry his loser ass to two good matches, AJ has shown what he's fully capable of due to all the work he put in making both himself and Roman look good.
>>
File: IMG_0669.jpg (51KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.jpg
51KB, 219x219px
>"and [AJ Styles] has great matches with just about anyone on the roster."
>Anyone
>that includes Romanetty

The absolute STATE of Romarks
>>
>>2150462
Roman had good matches too with Brock, Seth and even Big Show. Unlike Mcgee where everything except that Bret match was an embarrassing disaster.

Roman is decent in the ring, it's outside doing promos and such where he becomes a cringelord.
>>
>>2150241
>>2148794
Ohhhhh my, that is really fucking sad.
>>
>>2148794
>>2150241
Based
>>
>>2150462
>another Magee poster

mein dude

>>2150648
>good matches
>with Brock

FUNNY JOKE
>>
>>2149502
>dumb mark
>>
>>2148794
>>2150241
>fake newz fedoroman jobbing to reality
>AGAIN
>>
>>2148803
This, /thread

Also have sex FedoRaman
>>
Based BMAJ and Reigns working the smarks together!
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.