[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXT was better when it was a stupid gameshow that everyone already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1471374320762.jpg (65KB, 557x533px) Image search: [Google]
1471374320762.jpg
65KB, 557x533px
NXT was better when it was a stupid gameshow that everyone already with the company obviously hated participating in
>>
No not really
>>
>>2145927
No its not.

Although the idea of the original NXT was good, just poorly executed.
> The pros should be the judges rather than the audience so the heels have a chance
> Promo challenge, strength challenge and history challenges are all fine, just lose the whole obstacle courses and making promos over the word moustache challenges
> Winner gets a main roster deal and a title shot at the IC or US title
Such a simple idea they ended up butchering with season 5 that never ended.
>>
No, it was better before it was put on the network
>>
>>2146170
this 2013-2014 was and still is better than the current product
>>
>>2145927
>I liked wrestling when there was less wrestling happening
>>
>>2146960
Sounds like attitude era and the 80's.
>>
>>2146960
Yes. Who the fuck watches wrestling for wrestling? Obese neckbeards that's who.
>>
>>2146972
>/asp/ in a nutshell
>>
>>2146960
>I like to watch 20 minute fake fights with no story rather than angles tha proggress storylines

PPVs should be the place for the long matches
>>
>>2146960
You just described the peak wrestling product you faggot
>>
>>2146980
Not really
>>
>>2145927
Cole knew the score, he knew NXT wrestlers would be the death of WWE ratings
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.