[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Thoughts on Hideo Itami's future? Will he ever be fully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

Thoughts on Hideo Itami's future? Will he ever be fully healed? Will he ever make it to the roster? Or has he got no chance and will be future endeavoured and boot back to Japan?

I'd love to see him randomly debut at some PPV match where Miz is challenging for the Title against AJ Styles where he emerges from the crowd, hits a knee, wins Miz the title and becomes a suited body guard for the Miz.

Bumping with some Itami gifs
>>
File: slapsKENTA.gif (3MB, 284x212px)
slapsKENTA.gif
3MB, 284x212px
>>
File: gtskenta.gif (3MB, 320x240px)
gtskenta.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>
File: kentaavalanche.gif (1MB, 224x182px)
kentaavalanche.gif
1MB, 224x182px
>>
He's beyond lost in the shuffle now which is shit, they don't know what they've got. Hideo is one of the best wrestlers on the planet. He should have a heel run, KENTA was a cocky cunt who as a young boy would walk up to and slap legends like Kobashi in the face. Even in his final years in NOAH he was a badass who was still a cocky prick. Now, he's a kicky generic face. The closest he's come to what he used to do was when he kicked the ascension out of the ring then sat in the chair and started daring them to fuck with him.
>>
>>
>>2145845
great to see some other Itami fans around here, it's just so unfortunate how his injuries came at an awful time. I really thought Itami was going to be the one to win the ladder match in NXT Japan. As soon as he recovered, he's wrestling green as gooseshit wrestlers who botched a powerslam.

I really hope he can come back
>>
>>2145830
Too injury prone from over working himself in the past with flips and over excessive kicks and dives.

Injurys caught up.
>>
>>2145862
lol nice try, sports entertainists. It was the WWMEME style/workload that injured him.
>>
>>2145866
yeah, because everyone was making that argument
>>
>>2145866
Nope. Been watching Puroresu since the 90's. Kenta would always do a stupid cost injury prone stunt.

I remember when he broke his leg fighting nagata.
>>
>>2145866
>>2145874

Not to mention how his last injury was from Tucker Knight with a botched powerslam
>>
>>2145876
Lol dudes fragile.
>>
File: gtscatch.gif (3MB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
gtscatch.gif
3MB, 220x165px
>>
I feel pretty lucky to have gotten to see Hideo at an NXT Live event last year, in that brief time between being on the shelf. He was fantastic to see live and he got a huge pop when his music hit.

Shame that doesn't seem like something that'll happen again anytime soon.
>>
>pairing Itami with >Miz

Awful.

>>2145862
>flips
>dives
>KENTA

>>2145876
It was from Riddick Moss and he spiked him right on his neck.

>>2145878
You're an idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 450x300px)
image.jpg
120KB, 450x300px
>>2145830

Nakamura san will break him.

Hideo is made of glass he's so fragile.
>>
Stick him with the cruisercucks
>>
>>2146128
>1 (ONE) shoulder injury

How is Hideo "fragile" because some juiced-up greenhorn dumped him right on his fucking neck?
>>
>>2145830
> stops and waits for the guy to hit him before he carries on
Outlaw wrestling fucking sucks
>>
He has the most punchable face I've ever seen. I hope he retires
>>
I love him and hope he isn't released
>>
>>2146122
Have you counted how many injuries he had you mark?

And yes he footstomped on nahata outside the ring to break his leg and move before that. He used to do dives too.

What you did in the past effects your body for years to come.

Retarded moron mark.
>>
>>2145830
He's obsolete with Nakamura around
>>
>>2146162
It's a shame you don't own a mirror.
>>
>>2146347
Good one
>>
I love Hideo, but I'm not sure he has a wwe future now.
>>
Meltz said he's training with the tier in NXT that are ready for the main roster

even though he hasn't even been in a wwe ring for more than 6 months
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.