[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you faggots been in a WWE live event? How much usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: johncena.jpg (76KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
johncena.jpg
76KB, 800x618px
Have any of you faggots been in a WWE live event?

How much usually are tickets and how is the experience?

There's one near where I live soon and I'm considering going. Is it worth it? It will be a Smack so at least I'll see Cena and Styles
>>
>>2145101
Damn had a long post but click the stupid link to another board.

$150+- for front row seats. $500 for the meet and greet and get shit.

Worth it. You will have a greater application for everyone you see.
>>
File: Rusev_END IT.png (264KB, 369x524px) Image search: [Google]
Rusev_END IT.png
264KB, 369x524px
>>2145101
>Smackdown will never be in /mycity/
>RAM will and beyond
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
>>
>>2145336
You're here 24/7. Sad!
>>
File: 1482351848534.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482351848534.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
Buy the cheapest shit possible. It won't sell out so you can jump seats once you're in.
>>
>>2145351
Don't do this, they have people in arena that go around checking your ticket to make sure ya in right seat.
>>
Been to countless. I almost always regret being there.
>>
>>2145357
They most certainly do not do this Carter.
>>
I went to see NXT back in Feb. I didn't know any of the wrestlers and the crowd was annoying.
>>
I recently went to RAM in LA. It was ok, Im going to Smack in about a month because I must see AJ Styles live at least once.
>>
>>2145384
>I didn't know any of the wrestlers

Sounds like a personal problem of yours.
>>
>>2145379
Im not deangod..
>>
I haven't been to a house show or a PPV event, but i've been to a taping of Smackdown recently.

It was fun. It's really, really fucking loud (I had a pounding headache about halfway in), and really fucking long.

You will get probably two dark matches during the night, and 205 live is tapped after Smackdown finishes. You also get to sit through commercials and all the entrances they don't show on TV.

>>2145357
This guy is retarded, but the show will probably be too full at the begining to hop seats. Later in the night after the taping ends a bunch of people will leave and you can hop seats to practically ringside because lol 205 live.

Don't believe the people telling you they check signs either. No one checked signs at the show I saw.
>>
>>2145390

I got to see it for free since I worked for the venue. They said it was WWE. I never watched NXT, and I still don't. The people were cheering for an autistic ponytail girl instead of the hottie in red.
>>
>>2145393
TL;DR
>>
>>2145403
>saw it for free
>still bitching

And you mean they were cheering for somebody with actual talent and charisma instead of a tranny RealDoll?
>>
>>2145420

>charisma

Have you listened to her talk on Raw?
>>
>>2145432
>watching RAM

Nah anon I'm not an idiot.
>>
>>2145440

>I like Bailey
>better not watch her
>>
>>2145447
Me liking wrestlers from NXT is exactly why I don't watch RAM.

I don't want to see what's been done to them.

>Bailey
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.