[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get heel turn >beat up two faces with steel chairs >cut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (30KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 320x180px
>get heel turn
>beat up two faces with steel chairs
>cut promo afterwards talking about how much you love the business and ramble about bullshit like your family instead of cutting an actual heel promo

What did Dolph Zigzagoon mean by this?
>>
No, let it stick, I'd rather he be a Do What It Takes Heel rather than a cowardly heel
>>
>>2142339
He tryed to cut a heel promo on a random podcast yesterday talking about how he hated john cena,it was like on wwe2k17 when you do the call out but the other guy doesnt even mind walking out,they might also botch the turn because it seemed people were cheering for him either way(actually just going at it and beating up people with chairs is a fucking shitty turn)
>>
did you even watch the fucking interview?
he was clearly heel and stated how he liked this new passion again
>>
This is interesting.

The WWE never had talk shows before so when someone turned it would have been done with what we saw on smacklads, but now there's a new dimension to his turn. He didn't go crazy or anything, he basically became broken Dolph.

I like where this is going.
>>
>>2142483
>he basically didn't change his character, he's still the same boring fuck

State of smackdownies
>>
>>2142339
The crowd was cheering him and telling him to hit Kalisto again
What the fuck do you even call someone like this
>>
>>2142838
>smarks start hating ziggler
>he turns heel
>smarks start cheering him
fuck smarks
>>
>>2142841
Children and casuals did this with Hogan and Rock in the late 90s, not just smarks. What's wrong with liking a character when they become less boring?
>>
>>2142841
>smarks hating Ziggler

Yeah, remember when he got booed during shows in smark towns?

Oh, wait.

>>2142838
Over
>>
>>2142852
They started "yessing" as soon as he turned heel. Didn't wait to see if the character got more interesting. Face it, neckbeard smarks just cheer heels because they think they're edgy and contrarian
>>
I think they want to go for the kind of turn where he isn't actually a villain but someone's that doing what he's got to do. Its kind of like the Bobby Lashley in TNA. He's only a villain to whoever his opponent is, otherwise he's just a dude that goes about things his own way.
>>
>>2142855
t. smark
>>
>>2142875
I don't see any counter-argument...
>>
>>2142870
Nobody is cheering heels to be edgy, they're cheering heels because faces are booked to be boring as fuck. That being said there are a few faces smarks like for instance Ambrose, American Alpha, Nakamura, Bayley, Sasha Banks, Goldberg, Enzo, the list goes on. Smarks also dislike Corbin, Charlotte, the Usos, Sheamus, Miz, all heels.
>>
>>2142838
The crowd was unbearable last night. But I'm pleasantly surprised Kalisto got SOME chants for him. Usually all he gets is dead silence.
>>
>>2142870
they weren't yesing because he turned heel, but because he was going to hit kalisto with a chair
>>
>>2142838
A good lucha thing, man.

God damn.
>>
>>2142889
>tfw I actually like Sheamus but as a character and not a wrestler
>>
>>2142339
>heels have to be over the top evil disney villains
>>
>>2142490
Kill yourself rawtist
>>
>>2142890
Like he deserves.
>>
>>2142889
>Smarks dislike Miz

Nobody dislikes The Miz, he's based af as a heel.
>>
>>2143003
Dolph Ziggler wasn't over the chair was over
>>
>>2143421
white boi detected
>>
I'm sorry but Dolph needs to fucking write down his promos because this was a jumbled mess. Every time he talks I can see the cogs moving while he rambles on in circles trying desperately to reach a conclusion or a coherent point, which is an ironic metaphor for his entire career.

If you're going to do a shoot, do a shoot. If you're going to go by kayfabe, stick to it. None of this half and half garbage. Also just because you talk louder to the point of yelling in people's ears does not make the promo good, it's just frustrating.
>>
>>2143343

I think he meant he gets boo'd like the classic "you suck" chants he got yesterday.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.