[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people give Kevin Owens shit for being short and fat when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: bray_wyatt_stat.png (204KB, 320x728px) Image search: [Google]
bray_wyatt_stat.png
204KB, 320x728px
Why do people give Kevin Owens shit for being short and fat when Bray Wyatt has a literally indistinguishable body from Owens?

Is it because Bray's character is better and more fleshed out than le Canadian prize fighter from the indies?
>>
Yes. And he wrestle better and more entertaining too.
>>
>>2142265
because most of that is muscles and its his gimmick
>>
Bray is significantly taller.

Also he's homegrown.
>>
No, it's because he's not the champion. The vast majority of Owens fat-posting started the moment he picked up the title.
>>
Bray looks like a scary dude that could beat up people. Owens looks like some fat fan stepped into the ring
>>
>>2142278
Sizemarks have been crying about Kev since he punked out Cena in his debut.
>>
>>2142280
True. You couldn't convince the average person that KO could kick their ass.
>>
>>2142286
What if you showed them the video of Kev beating down a fan who tried rushing the ring?
>>
>>2142265

I like Bray, he's a good talker and he has a cool gimmick. Plus he's 6'2" hardly a manlet.
>>
>>2142278
>The vast majority of Owens fat-posting started the moment he picked up the title.

It really didn't woofriend
>>
>>2142265

because his body fits his gimmick- which is fat spooky hillbilly

ko is just a fat retard who would probably be better if he lost 40pounds
>>
Owens before his reign was a decent uppercard, loved by smarks and tolerated by marks. His role was good, a bad tempered guy, sarcastic and powerful in his movements.

But his title run has been a joke, being only a third wheel for the Rollins/Reigns arc, and destroyed by the horrible Reigns booking. At the present, his character is dead, being a champion humillated by Reigns & Rollins week after week after week. Only his comedy angle with Jericho has saved something of him, and probaby he will got a USA Championship feud with Y2J in the Road to Wrestlemania.

K.O. is, in resume, a great wrestler with a good mic, fucked by a bad stroyline
>>
File: 1482197144905.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1482197144905.gif
2MB, 500x281px
KO got belly
bray just big
>>
Bray is nowhere near as fucking fat. He's also not a manlet like Owens.
>>
It's his gimmick. And he is levels above as a wrestler and as an entertainer
>>
>>2142265

>Bray
>has actually lost some weight in the last six months since he came back from that injury
>carries his faction
>can feud with people who weren't in the Shield
>saving the tag team division
>ready for the main event whenever the time comes
>is semi-consistently entertaining
>is a more engaging villain
>a more interesting face

>KO
>is fat
>bad look
>generic chickenshit
>entire gimmick is "I'm fat and conniving" instead of just a facet of his makeup

I could go on but every other anon has basically said everything that can be said

Bray may as well be /ourguy/ , but he hasn't been booked consistently well enough pretty much ever. It's a good thing he works at pretty much any level from midcard and up, and hasn't fallen into jobber status yet.
>>
Bray has a lot of muscle with a layer of fat. KO is mostly fay. Bray is also a tall boy
>>
Bray despite being a jobber is more interesting than the smark fat fuck

He's also a better wrestler and actually lifts some weights instead of stuffing Chicken McNuggets up his ass
>>
File: 1481731652113.jpg (40KB, 581x648px) Image search: [Google]
1481731652113.jpg
40KB, 581x648px
>>2142271
>most of that is muscles
>>
>>2142471
>FIGHT FOREVER
>KEVIN OWENS IS MY FAVORITE WRESTLER
>ROMAN SUCKS
>>
File: bray-wyatt-weight[1].jpg (164KB, 1427x1390px) Image search: [Google]
bray-wyatt-weight[1].jpg
164KB, 1427x1390px
>>2142265
Bray lost weight and lifts. He looks like a powerlifter. KO looks like a former football player who hasn't hit the gym in years and still eats a lot.
>>
>>2142626
>skipping leg day
>>
>>2142337
>ko is just a fat retard who would probably be better if he lost 40pounds

So he'd be better if he lost something that makes him stand out?

>>2142444
>crediting/blaming wrestlers for their booking

MY FRIEND MARK

>>2142465
Bray isn't a smark darling?
>>
>>2142636
Hey kevin

Go away
>>
>>2142640
Hey Mark!

My name's Aloysius.
>>
>>2142471
i was talking about bray not kevin owens
>>
>>2142660
this is what i was alluding to for Bray wyatt
>>
Rotunda makes a conscious effort to lose weight and a lot of it is muscle. He's also like 6'3'' give or take but looks small because he's always flanked by even bigger guys (for him).
>>
>>2142265
>>2142265

Because Bray is actually interesting and doesn't need Jericho to carry him
>>
>>2142626

This.

I'm a /fit/izen too and I have seen way too many naked men. Buuuut I do have a trained eye for this.

Bray is 6'2", or believably billed as such, AND he is THICK with muscle under the fat.

It is not the exact same body shape unless you're the kind of idiot who judges a car by the fact it has a layer of dust on it.

Look at Bray, Large trapezius muscles, thick pecs, round deltoids, and thick arms with rounded edges and contours.

Yes, he carries excess fat. That fat is placed ON TOP of the muscle. Make no mistake, there is a LOT of muscle under that.

He simply eats too much to see the definition. You can lift all you want, but diet is what gets you definition and abs. Bray only does one of those, but indeed still has a body that would fit in wrestling in any time period. In years past guys with his shape wore a singlet.

KO looks like Fat... piled on top of a skinny mans body. No visible development at all. He's short too.

I mean if have at least SOME physical visible development and some prerequisites isn't necessary to be a pro-wrestler anymore, then why not just hire REGULAR fucking actors? There is virtually a limitless supply of aspiring actors who look just as average as KO does. Clearly its what the 2% of the Attitude fanbase that still watches wants to see.

They have been moving for years to please that 2%, and the other 98% has gone away.

The 2% specifically hates the "bodies" because they could never have it themselves. They can't live out the wanna-be mark fantasy vicariously if the guy is taller than they are or has muscles that require effort.
>>
File: HpCD0cl.jpg (42KB, 480x467px) Image search: [Google]
HpCD0cl.jpg
42KB, 480x467px
>>2142265
Bray is 6'3....hardly short.
Also he is fat, but the guy also has muscle mass unlike Owens.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 552x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 552x537px
For the record, Bray is much skinnier than Kevin.
>>
>>2142895

Bray is "leaner". Meaning less fat in relation to the amount of muscle. Bray has a lot of muscle.
>>
>>2142888

bingo!

/thread

good work!
>>
>>2142888
Well he isn't as thick as Bray but if you think Owens completely lacks muscle, you're blind. He has pretty broad shoulders, and weak men generally can't lift John Cena.

>I mean if have at least SOME physical visible development and some prerequisites isn't necessary to be a pro-wrestler anymore, then why not just hire REGULAR fucking actors?
Ignoring your capitalisation of random words like a total spastic, Owens got the spot because he's a good wrestler with 10+ years experience.
>>
>>2142265
Bray is like 4 inches taller and seems more strongfat while Owens is just couch potato fat
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.