[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow so I just watched this Wrestlemania for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
Wow so I just watched this Wrestlemania for the first time

What happened to Stone Cold here? I thought he was the face of the company yet he was facing Scott Hall in the midcard
>>
He refused to work with Hogan. Apparently he had problems with Hogan back in WCW so rock faced Hogan instead.
I've heard rumours like Hogan wanted a long feud where they traded wins and austin refused and also that Austin thought that hogan would politick backstage.

This is all just stuff from rumours and shoot interviews so make of it what you will. Steve's official reason was that he didn't think they would have a good match.
>>
Austin was afraid of getting booed in a match against Hogan. So Hogan turned Austin into a midcarder
>>
Wow I just saw this exact thread last week!
>>
>>2141798
>I just watched wrestlemania 18 for the first time

18+
>>
>>2141847
this

austin went from feuding for the title to feuding with big show and eddie guerrero and then walking out
>>
Stevetty was a lifelong wrestling fan and he knew that the GOAT Hogan had zero chance of getting booed in Canada, so he took a midcard match so his character wasn't turned on. It backfired as he went home a few months later and beat his wife

Meanwhile The Rock took the challenge, got booed, and adapted to put on a classic
>>
>>2141918
steve didn't want to be fed to Brock

it was a very good thing he walked when he did, especially when Brock walked out 2 (?) years later
>>
>>2141798
Hogan and Rock were bigger than Austin so he got relegated to the midcard
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.