[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: Roman looks Thrilled that he isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

http://kiwi6.com/file/rafnfly8ay

>Vince McMahon is doing a shit job at making Braun look like a credible monster for Roman to Squash at the very least you should have made it a Disqualification Loss then a Countout Loss because you make it seem like Braun is an idiot not a force of nature

>Bryan Alvarez complains about Jack Gallagher’s lack of gimmick. This gimmick is more suited for a heel role then a comedy babyface. You wanna talk about people who lack direction fucking Drew Gulak. I give it a year before he goes back to CZW

>Jinder Mahal is probably just happy to be getting TV time but lets be real...Main Event will forever be his home and he should just be grateful he is there every week without argument not to mention he’s in every random filler 8-Man Undercard Tag-Team match on House Shows.

>Neville’s slower offense impresses Bryan Alvarez...I mean its gotta impress someone since the only move people actually seem to give a shit about with Neville is his Red Arrow take that away he gets the same degree of reaction the rest of the Cruisers get in their literal dumpster fire of a division.

>50/50 the hell outta The Club vs Sheamus/Cesaro making sure neither team is Over.

>Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Charlotte got more time then both of the Cruiserweight matches combine so this is the show telling you Flippy midgets are the new piss break.

>Just have Titus fucking join the New Day it would literally not matter long term if he was just part of the group or not its not like the New Day is over its the Clap that’s over.

>Jericho now has access to the belt that is literally beyond saving at this point. Raw literally has no idea what to do with all its current belts. It was a mistake not keeping the belt on Rusev because at least then you’d have been able to write an angle where Rusev drops it to Cass, Cass drops it to Enzo then Enzo drops it to Strowman then Strowman drops it to Zayn.
>>
>>2140069
>>Bryan Alvarez complains about Jack Gallagher’s lack of gimmick. This gimmick is more suited for a heel role then a comedy babyface.

Is this Bryan Whovarez lad a retard
>>
>>2140085

Oftentimes his booking is very questionable

I dunno the full story as to how Meltzer and Alvarez met but Alvarez was a yardtarder who went to a bunch of promotions no one cares about because they probably didn't make any money or publicity
>>
You're just jealous Jericho's US champ and you're not
>>
he's literally a seething smark. jfc
>>
Gallagher is one of the only guys who has a gimmick though? Not sure I agree with Alvarez on that.
>>
>>2140147
Stupid idiot
>>
>>2140147

Thanks Kevin Owens.
>>
>>2140231

Being British is not a gimmick. Look at William Regal. His gimmick isn't just that he's British he's a Brawler/Bar fighter from England Pubs who just happens to love his country

Gallagher is just a walking stereotype.
>>
>>2140238

>Reigns wins the Championship back the following Raw
>>
>>2140311
Being a walking stereotype is Gallagher's gimmick.
Regal's was, too, pretty much.
>>
>>2140085
Jack is one of the guys that better play his gimmick,he and jericho are the only decent mainstays on raw,since the writers like the shit all over based ruru and put him on the HBGay movie shilling segment
>>
>>2140338

Regal got a reaction every once in awhile. Proudest example was his face turn on Triple H

>>2140361

I wanna see HBK wrestle one more match.
>>
>The very real probability of Reigns vs Cena at Mania one being WWE World Heavyweight Champion the other being Universal Champion
>>
>>2140069
>Bryan Alvarez complains about Jack Gallagher’s lack of gimmick
>This gimmick is more suited for a heel role then a comedy babyface.
Is he retarded?
>>
>>2140069
>Roman looks Thrilled that he isn't United States Champion anymore

Cause we all know he's getting that Universal title. Someone convinced Vince that double title Reigns wouldn't be well received.
>>
>>2140069
Allegedly Vince forgot Roman was US champ for a 2 week period in December
>>
>>2142410

He is an Ex-Yard Tarder so therefore he thinks he is an expert in the wrestling business despite wrestling in literally who promotions that drew no money
>>
>>2142412
>Cause we all know he's getting that Universal title. Someone convinced Vince that double title Reigns wouldn't be well received.

Reigns with any title won't be well received

Neither will the goldberg rub when he gets it. Unless they seriously change up his gimmick he's going to be boo'd relentlessly still. Despite duns attempts to use stock cheers to drown out the boo's week after week. .
>>
>>2142412

I'd flip my lid if Reigns and Cena leave the Rumble as Champion just for Reigns to unify both belts and the brand split in the end was all just a Long Angle thinking this would get Reigns over being the king of 2 shows
>>
>>2142417

Having Rusev not drop the belt to Cass so he could drop it to Strowman was a mistake
>>
>>2140338
Every non American wrestlers gimmick is just where they're from m8
>>
>>2142417
That seems incredibly likely. Wasn't there one raw he just didn't have the belt on his appearance for no reason?
>>
>>2142423

Goldburg would literally just pull a Brock and hold the the belt for Hostage

Then again dunno why he would that belt couldn't be anymore of a prop less it was made from Plastic
>>
>>2142432

In hindsight it's less sad then Ambrose throwing the US belt like it was trash
>>
>>2142434
that and never carrying the title for his almost year long run.
>>
>>2142423
>Reigns with any title won't be well received

By smarks who do not matter in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>2142424
>I'd flip my lid if Reigns and Cena leave the Rumble as Champion
Buy all the rope you can because its happening and you will be SEETHING.
>>
>>2142440

At least with the Intercontinental Championship Ambrose seems to care more about it but even still he's now out of the World Championship picture till at least after Mania
>>
>>2142451
>>2142456

Gee Carter two dicks in your mouth how many more can you fit in?
>>
>>2142451
Roman is only over with contrarian trolls like you. Who matter about as much as rat shit in the grand scheme of things.

You and your two underage buddies are the smarks of asp. An extremely vocal minority whose community would benefit greatly from your disappearance.
>>
>>2142749
>muh contrarian trolls
>>
>>2142427
In what way would it make any sense for Cass and Strowman to fight?
>>
>>2142412
I'm okay with Reigns having the Worthless Jam belt if it means they stop trying to put titles with actual meaning on him.
>>
>>2142767

Hoss fess
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.