[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BMJ is leaving us again http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1415059102051.jpg (16KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
1415059102051.jpg
16KB, 500x355px
BMJ is leaving us again

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0110/621095/john-cena-lands-another-big-movie-role/
>>
>>2140011
Confirmed for losing CLEAN to AJ at the Rumble AND Elimination Chamber.

Alternatively he goes over at the rumble and AJ takes the title back at chamber
>>
>Deadline reports that Universal will release "The Pact" from Point Grey Pictures on April 20th, 2018 with John Cena, Leslie Mann and Ike Barinholtz in starring roles.

>The movie, which marks the directorial debut of Pitch Perfect" writer Kay Cannon, focuses on three parents who discover their daughters' pact to lose their virginity at prom. The parents launch a covert one-night operation to stop the teens. The movie was written by brothers Brian & Jim Kehoe, Hurwitz & Schlossberg and Eben Russell.

>Deadline noted that Cena was represented by ICM Partners, a talent and literary agency based in Los Angeles. No word yet on when the movie begins filming but it looks like this will bring more time off for Cena.
>>
>barimholtz
>schollsberg
. Oy vey
>>
I'm looking forward to him coming back from shooting this, getting handed a title shot on a silver platter, whoever is holding the belt saying he's a quitter and he just shrugging it off and dropping a PG-13 curse word instead of coming up with a proper retort.
>>
>>2140017
>Confirmed for losing CLEAN to AJ at the Rumble AND Elimination Chamber.
>implying

He's going over and puts over Baron Corbin after Wrestlemania
>>
Based, can't wait until he leaves for good to see how bad the company tanks

Smackdown house shows are in the shitter with him there, imagine how bad its going to get when he's gone
>>
>>2140018
This sounds like a shitty movie
>>
>>2140242
Totally. Sounds like something Adam Sandler and his Jews would shit out
>>
>>2140242
Has Cena ever been on a not shitty movie or is the fucking Marine his best one yet?
>>
>>2140251
>>2140242
Everyone starts out on shitty movies you dweeb

If he can show his acting chops on horrible movies then he can move on to action flicks or kino
>>
>>2140278
Scorpion King and The Rundown are fucking Citizen Kane compared to the dreck Cena stars in, though.
>>
>>2140011
Hoo boy, can't wait for him to come back and get another title shot for no reason.
>>
>>2140301
This. I'd rather watch Scorpion King over the Fred movie any day.
>>
>>2140492
>YOU MIGHT HAVE BEATEN ME 4 TIMES AJ, BUT CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN?
>>
Cena doing comedy movies is as lame as rock doing those Disney movies. Do some action movies you fucking retard. The rock wasn't shit until he tagged along for Fast Five. Even though The Rundown is a fucking classic. Love that movie. Arnold even passes the torch to Rock in the movie, then Rock decides to do a bunch of Disney movies. Fuck him.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (2MB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif
2MB, 200x113px
>>2140011
>>
>>2141987
the only rock movie I liked was rundown
>>
>>2140011

>State of smackdown
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.