[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He was gonna break the Undertaker's streak while leader

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1654.jpg (58KB, 610x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1654.jpg
58KB, 610x344px
>He was gonna break the Undertaker's streak while leader of the Nexus
>Cena buried them

>Was gonna get a world title push
>Got injured

>They were gonna bring MitB back to Wrestlemania just for him to win it
>Got injured again

>Given a new gimmick, a beard, and a new finisher
>Bury him because he gets too over

>Have him win King of the Ring
>Unless you're Booker T that tournament is a career death sentence

>Thrown into a stable meant solely to get Roman over
>Kicked out and broken up because it was all to get Roman over

>Leaves right before the brand split where he could've been huge again

It's not fair ;_;
>>
the state of cuck news barrett
>>
He was injured again when he was in LoN. Thats why he wasn't in any matches. Glass brit
>>
if he was anything besides a britcuck he would have made it
>>
>>2139628
>Bury him because he gets too over
If a heel gets a catchphrase over and starts getting cheered, you either turn him face or you get him to stop using that catchphrase. This is wrestling 101, not sure why everyone was upset about this.
>>
He won the IC belt 8 times and no one gave a shit
>>
Nexus leader should had made him <thisisb>[i]the[/i]</thisendsb> belt, something not even Regal could do.

But then:
>SummerSlam (2010)
>>
>>2139645
Because nowadays people are far more open and respondent to cheering heels due to the transparent nature of the business.
They were moving merch, they were making money off of it, there was no reason to nix it.
Making money is wrestling 101.
>>
>>2139645
Because killing the few things that manage to get over and be fun in this day and age of WWE is retarded and you can't possibly expect "creative" to manage to properly harness overness into a face turn and feuds.
>>
>>2139645
jericho.jpg
>>
>>2139628
Ummm, but many people that won King of the Ring have had stellar careers and often, the KotR is what launched big pushes for them either early, mid or even in late careers.

See: Austin 3:16, King Regal, Edge right before E&C split, Bookers best gimmick. That's just off the top of my head.

Conclusion: your entire argument has 0 credibility because of a huge flaw in your logical reasoning.
>>
>>2139722
It didn't hurt Bret, either.
>>
>>2139628
>cena buried him
Cena knew barret had the look and vince would have made him the next big thing. So he pulled an HBK an politiced him out of the spot. Based BMJ sabotaging the company
>>
>>2139849
Cena did the same thing to Alex Riley who was over as fuck
>>
>>2139628
Only britcucks liked this guy. No britcuck wrestler ever has been popualr with civilized people
>>
>>2139645
In that case, we have to put an end to Jericho's entire run at the moment, people are enjoying it way too much.
>>
>>2139628
>>2139722
HHH, sheamus, angle, lesnar.
>>
>>2139857
What about Seamus?
>>
>>2139855
He also cucked Kenny from the spirit squad
>>
>>2139628
The possibilities of Barret if he had been drafted to Smackdown.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.