[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zQ UW5mqvgI is he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: wrestlingjesus.png (245KB, 669x542px) Image search: [Google]
wrestlingjesus.png
245KB, 669x542px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zQUW5mqvgI

is he right?
>>
>>2133927
VIRGIN SMARKS BTFO
>>
File: basedean.png (583KB, 622x616px) Image search: [Google]
basedean.png
583KB, 622x616px
>>2133927
WWE only babies are pathetic
>>
>>2133927
BASED WRESTLING JESUS
WEEBS WILL **********NOT********** RECOVER
>>
OUR GUY
>>
>>2133927
Stamford Wife butthurt detected.
>>
>>2133927
who?
>>
>>2133927
Of course he's right. It's absurdly overrated.
>>
>>2133927
Who is this faggot?
>>
New Japan fans are a bunch of brainless tards. They only pretend to like New Japan just because it's not WWE
>>
>>2133927
Not nearly as overrated as Zayn vs Nakamura.

>lol let's elbow each other for five fucking minutes

No, that match was way too long and was boring for parts of it.
>>
>>2133988
that was worse
>>
File: btfo.png (19KB, 496x145px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
19KB, 496x145px
Will Kazuchika Okada Guy ever recover?
>>
ALLLL RIIEETY!
>>
File: Laugh.png (123KB, 234x241px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.png
123KB, 234x241px
>>2133927
literally who?

Based Omega and Okada working the anti-smarks
>>
Meltzer gave that match one quarter of a star for every flip omega did

Definitely overrated spot monkey shit designed to draw in casual westerners and not even the second best match of the night let alone the first or of all time
>>
ITT: People who didn't watch the match from start to finish.
>>
>>2133927
>faces of people that are mildly retarded.

Okay that was funny.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-10-16-21-11.png (579KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-10-16-21-11.png
579KB, 1920x1080px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>it's a WJ retires from youtube for 2 days episode
>>
"it was a basic match"

okay buddy
>>
File: 01.jpg (42KB, 560x376px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
42KB, 560x376px
I thought you marks follow Nash's doctrine. Is this in your list of guys now? Do you all look like unwashed fat virgins with shitty genetics for shitty beards?
>>
I watched it for 3 minutes straight then had to keep skipping because the entire match consisted of gay chain wrestling/holds and very bland basic spots. I honestly have no fucking clue how people thought it was good.
>>
>>2133927
He is a wootist french queer, a fucking shit
>>
>>2137291
I happen to enjoy the technical aspect of these two artists honing their craft that they have spent years to perfect every move is result of years of hard work and their art in storytelling has to be respected. Maybe to a simpleton like you it was gay but to someone who APPRECIATES the art of wrestling it was a masterpiece. Every. Single. Move

Watching Japanese Wrestling (Puroresu) requires a certain level of intelligence to appreciate the story that the wrestlers are telling, I guess it's too much for some to appreciate.

Keep watching WWE like the sheep you are while I watch wrestling in it's purest perfected state
>>
>>2137291
the first 20 minutes was build, the last 25 was action. You aren't used to watching long matches tapped out a little too early, champ.
>>
>>2137291
The match was terrible. Watch the match before it with Naito. That is the good one. The only good one.
>>
this is the internet in 2017, the easiest way to get attention is to latch on to the one thing getting praised the most and say why you didn't like it.
>>
File: Jkxkz.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Jkxkz.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>2137327
> he fell for the 6 stars meme
>>
>>2133983
Impressive cognitive dissonance.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.