[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I wanted to get the another board's take on this dev

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: Jetsons-Inline-720x1013.jpg (217KB, 720x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Jetsons-Inline-720x1013.jpg
217KB, 720x1013px
So I wanted to get the another board's take on this development.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/01/09/the-jetsons-wwe-robo-wrestlemania-trailer-debut

What does /asp/ think?
>>
good for Alicia Fox to get paid for something
>>
>>2133112
Why is Foxy of all people the token diva in this? Also, this cartoon seems to be Raw exclusive for no reason at all.
>>
>>2133112
BASED
>>
>Face Usos instead of The New Day
Literally why?
>>
This actually seems enjoyable I'd watch it
>>
Josie and the pussycats crossover when?
>>
>>2133112
Based Beeg shooting on that manlet Jetsonetty
>>
>>2133116
I always thought it was weird that they picked her for the Tapout ads as well.
>>
Remember when Undertaker went on an adventure with Scooby Doo and John Cena played Chris Redfield?
>>
>>2133112
My wife's son will love this.
>>
>>2133150
>and John Cena played Chris Redfield?
And Daphne was super wet about it.
>>
File: 3015480-surf.jpg (123KB, 1125x633px) Image search: [Google]
3015480-surf.jpg
123KB, 1125x633px
https://youtu.be/_fWRGwMVPug

All of your favorite movies will be WWE related.
>>
>thinking people care about The Jetsons in 2017
Didn't Hanna-Barbera cartoons stop being relevant at the start of the 21st Century?
>>
>>2133130
These things are always started way in advance, New Day were probably either Heel or possibly not even started when they started producing this.

Remember the WWE flintstones came out March 2015 but had Punk as the top Heel, theres even heresay that WWE really wanted them to change it and remove Punk but it was too far into production so they told WWE to fuck off and finished making it with Punk.
>>
>>2133167
The Flintstone comic is pretty good
>>
>>2133164
I wonder if they edited out Paige at all..
>>
>>2133168
Yeah, sure. I'm not expecting for heel Usos, that was like yesterday comparatively, but New Day has been face and a huge hit with kiddies for over a year, Kofi was already in his New Day garb in the second Scooby Doo movie and this has stuff like Mohawk Sheamus.
>>
>>2133164
all those draws, then Undercarder

why?
>>
File: 1481384622503.gif (3MB, 220x124px) Image search: [Google]
1481384622503.gif
3MB, 220x124px
>>2133278
>The slag queen
>Gaytch
If you think those are draws you should start having sex right now
>>
>the daughter has a crush on Roman

Based Big Dog.
>>
>>2133316
>So does the dog
>>
>>2133321
Based Big Dog
>>
wrestling is dead
>>
>>2133116
The other girls have a busy schedule "wrestling for the company"
>>
>>2133316
I guess Seth Rollins can't take her to space planet 605
>>
Quick note : the part of rose was suppose to be played by Del Rio
>>
>>2133112
Why the fuck does this exist? Who the fuck watches the Jetsons anymore? It's not even on Boomerang. Kids aren't going to understand this at all.
>>
>>2133112
Look at fucking Judy AND fucking Astro giving Roman bedroom eyes. Based Big Dog. Over with the ladies and actual dogs.
>>
How are they going to beat the Big Show? Predict the finish.
>>
>>2133112
This isn't going to embarrass half of the audience. They need to make a program you'd feel comfortable telling strangers on the street about
>>
>>2133164
the size difference between the Paige and Taker birds is infuriating me

I'm still earnestly considering pirating this and watching it though.
>>
>>2133396
Ah, you got me there.
>>
Shit like this makes me embarassed to admit I like wrestling.
>>
>>2133147
Diva getting unwarranted attention always comes back to one thing... Who's she fucking?
>>
>>2133164
>we exist in time and space as the same time as this movie

what a time to be alive
>>
>>2133112
So is WWE trying to make a crossover with every Hanna-Barbera cartoon now? Will there be a Yogi crossover?
>>
>>2133167

What >>2133169 said, the Flintstones comic is actually surprisngly good and well-written. But that's not the Jetsons.

Also considering the Jetsons took place in 2002, it would make no sense to use wrestlers in the future.
>>
>>2133116
But Charlotte is in the car with the Jetsons, behind Jane.
>>
>>2133150
I will never forgive undercarder for swiping Based Hulkster's spot
>>
>>2137036

kek
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.