[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you genuinely marked out for something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

When was the last time you genuinely marked out for something in WWE?

Hard mode, no AJ styles entering the Rumble

pic related for me, too bad it turned to shit.
>>
bork breaking the streak
>>
File: 1482578951341.jpg (15KB, 480x243px)
1482578951341.jpg
15KB, 480x243px
>We will never have this KO back
>the bully KO
>The KO that could beat the face of the company KO
>We are stuck with coward ebin funny KO now

I legit would know who writes RAW so i can gun them down
>>
Shane jumping off the cell
>>
DIY winning at Toronto. I was legitimately on the edge of my seat during all the roll-ups at the end and started losing my shit when he locked in Garga-No-Escape
>>
>>2132679
>JeriKO was actually really fucking funny during the summer
>Both of them were portrayed as being really strong and really dangerous
>Were about to enter a feud with Balor for the title
>Kevin wins the title and almost immediately becomes a joke.
Why.
>>
File: 38587275823.png (631KB, 1685x947px) Image search: [Google]
38587275823.png
631KB, 1685x947px
The debut and entrance of nakameme at Dallas vs Sami

I never cared too much about jap wrestling but i heard good thing about him and saw some gifs/videos about him but not too much,

The moment he started coming to the ring i became a fan

Nigga is fucking based, Give him the WWE title
>>
>>2132688
Because a heel can't be a champion without being chickenshit
>>
File: GB2016.png (239KB, 620x339px) Image search: [Google]
GB2016.png
239KB, 620x339px
>>2132674
>>
>>2132688
>>JeriKO was actually really fucking funny during the summer
>>Both of them were portrayed as being really strong and really dangerous

>pre-show matches against Enzo and Cass at SS

Nah. It was always just comedy shtick to give Owens something to do.
>>
When Roman Reigns won the belt at WM 32
>>
>>2132674
The first time I saw Shinsuke Nakamaymay's entrance. all of that weird posing and pointing he was doing was just cool as fuck.
>>
>>2132694
First, it wasn't pre-show m8.
Second, Cass and Enzo were one of the really hot acts on Raw during the summer. Of course right now they're fucking dead too.
>>
>>
>>2132700
>it's been almost 3 years

where does the time go ;_;
>>
Owens beating Cena in his WWE debut.
>>
File: 23244312552.jpg (77KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
23244312552.jpg
77KB, 642x361px
Pic related. I am not one of this fags that is all like "omg muh streak he should be 200-0"but i was upset by how he went out (shitty match + concussion).

Seeing him at the beggining of the match throwing lesnar out the ring was hype as fuck, the crowd was nearing fucking mini- hogan/rock levels

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32uso8 (around 06:00 for Taker throwing Brock out)
>>
>>2132690
>>2132698
This desu
>>
>>2132683
This
>>
>>2132709
I think you forgot how hot the crowd was for Hogan vs Rock
>>
>>2132699
Regardless,
>being positioned against Enzo and Cass in any capacity
>"""really strong and really dangerous"""

They never were. Of course, Owens is now literally incapable of winning clean, so it's worse. But they were never lethal or anything.
>>
>>2132690
Cringe
>>
>>2132719
>Owens is now literally incapable of winning clean
>tfw the guy beat BMJ clean in his debut can't win anymore

fuck this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w1fdCrCT3Y
>>
>>2132683

I've never understood GargaNO Escape as name until now. Wow.
>>
>>2132690
It's true.
I've been to all kinds of wrestling shows over the years, from local outlaw mudshows all the way up to Wrestlemania.
Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>2132724
Then he shouldn't have beat BMJ clean.
He's not worth the rub.
>>
>>2132745
>not worth the rub
>Top merch seller while in NXT
>>
Might not be the latest, but Nakamura's awesome Brooklyn entrance. Having one lonely violin going crazy was way better than the multiple ones that got drowned out at Toronto.
>>
>>2132674
AJ beating Cena clean. Match was amazing so was the finish
>>
>>2132674
AJ kicking out of the Super AA, other than that only Zack at WM this year.
>>
File: christian.jpg (36KB, 308x200px) Image search: [Google]
christian.jpg
36KB, 308x200px
Coming up on 6 years. WWE sucks.
>>
>>2132745
>The fact he has been booked poorly recently retroactively makes him unworthy of being booked well in the past
u wat
>>
Not even meming but BMJ's return to Smackdown vignettes. It was way more epic than it had any right to be.
>>
>>2132738
Vintage shitpost.
>>
Mark Henry retirement swerve. Last time I actually bought into an angle enough to care.
>>
>>2132762
This
>>
>>2132747
>NXMEME

kekeke
>>
>>2132747
Top merch seller in NXT sells like what, 50 shirts?
>>
>>2132776
I've seen a shit load more Strong Style t-shirts than a lot of other wrestlers on main roster. Just makes you wonder why Nakamura and Joe are still down there.
>>
Ziggler vs Miz in the title vs career match. That should have closed the show.
>>
>>2132781
Somebody on another board was saying he probably is fine with working a lighter schedule for the same money, being close to his family, and not being tested for weed. At least two of those sound legitimate IMO.
>>
>>2132750
>>2132753
>Cena puts him up for the Super AA
>AJ starts elbowing him and John is selling it, making you think AJ's gonna counter and get out.
>Cena's like FUCK IT GOOOOOOO and hits the Super AA anyway
>AJ still motherfucking kicks out.
>Cena looks like he's seen a fucking ghost while AJ gasps for air and climbs to the corner.
God dammit, it was perfect.
>>
>>2132818
>Staying in NXT so you don't have to pay the smoke tax
Bad look, Shinsuke. A real pro like 3rd Generation Superstar Randall Keith Orton would spark up right in front of Vince and blow smoke in his face, then gladly pay the fine because that's what a real pro does.
>>
>>2132768
>>2132776
I meant he already was selling more than most main roster guys while he just debuted in nxt you sluts
>>
>>2132755
Lol why
>>
>>2132833
>Cena made a career out of beating the odds
>All the odds were stacked against AJ at that moment
>He beats them
>Cena's face when looking at someone the same way everyone always looked at him
Pure kino.
>>
>>2132781
Well ya you probably only watch NXT like the fat autist ya are
>>
>>2132693
this

And when he destroyed lesnar
>>
>>2132876
Personally I hope AJ remains that one oppnent that Cena could never beat
>>
>>2132690
seek a brain
>>
>>2132882
Actually since the draft I've been watching all the Raws, Smackdowns, 205 Lives, NXTs and Lucha Undergrounds. And I'm fucking knackered.
>>
>>2132738
Classic
>>
>>2132674
When dean cashed in and when he retained in the shield triple threat.
>>
>>2132762
Came to post this. That dude can act.
>>
When Alexa "broke" her arm
>>
>>2132674
AJ Styles pinning John Cena clean

>>2132965
Some of you are alright, don't go to San Antonio on January 29th
>>
>>2133196
>marking out for that babby shit
The state of waifu autists
>>
When Dean Ambrose beat Triple H at WWE Roadblock in Toronto, Ontario, Canada for the WWE Championship but it finna got reversed due to Hunter Hearst Helsmlays foot being UNDER the rope.
>>
>>2132674
Asuka's entrance for her first match on NXT
>>
>>2133196
She really sold that one,i think she is one of the best wrestler the womens have,her,charlotte,paige(if she ever returns) and banks are pretty decent,bailey has by far the best gimmick though,its easy 2 understand,well defined,fits her and its easy 2 play into stories 2,ember moon on nxt has a good gimmick 2 and the warrior costume is nice
>>
>>2132762
I wonder how it'll go when he actually hangs the boots, the pop he got at the time was fucking surreal and it got even louder after the swerve.

Based Big Lifts Mark.
>>
I went to NXT Dallas. The crowd was insane, marking out for the entire show. Zayn vs. Nakamura was probably the best match I've ever seen in person.
>>
Balor pinning Reigns clean on RAW.
>>
>>2132876
The match was pure gold and no one has ever deserved the Cena rub more than AJ
>>
>>2132674

The brief Shield Reunion when Ambrose 'betrayed' AJ at SS.

The way Reigns and Rollins looked at each other as Ambrose got bumrushed by security as if to say 'yeah, nah' was awesome and I always liked The Shield.
>>
>>2133428
Shame they tried to do the same for Deanetty a couple of weeks later in a random episode ignora Smackdown and it fell completely flat on it's face.
>>
>>2133438
I was honestly surprised by the positive reaction to that spot. I was personally SEETHING Team Smack was being put in jeopardy and even more when Dean got zero punishment for it.
>>
>>2132674
Finn Balor beating Roman to qualify for the title match. That's when I knew a star was born. Not just an Indy darling that the fans wanted and WWE had no choice but to push, but someone who organically won everyone over, within the organization and outside of it.

You guys can hate on him and manlets and what not, but the fact is that these kinds of talents are only good for wrestling. If you're a real wrestling fan and not just a shitposter then you should've been thrilled with Balors push. You should be thrilled that Omega Main evented an amazing match in the Tokyo dome. These are the moments that make wrestling great.
>>
>>2132783

I legit thought the Spirit Squad were going to cost Ziggler his career, then he superkicked one of them and I marked the fuck out.

I guess Ziggler took cocaine and killed someone after that though, because they sure destroyed all those good feelings.
>>
File: neckbeard atheist.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard atheist.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
>Finn Balor beating Roman to qualify for the title match. That's when I knew a star was born. Not just an Indy darling that the fans wanted and WWE had no choice but to push, but someone who organically won everyone over, within the organization and outside of it.
>
>You guys can hate on him and manlets and what not, but the fact is that these kinds of talents are only good for wrestling. If you're a real wrestling fan and not just a shitposter then you should've been thrilled with Balors push. You should be thrilled that Omega Main evented an amazing match in the Tokyo dome. These are the moments that make wrestling great.
>>
When Omega won the G1 Climax and started talking in Japanese to the crowd, who were so surprised the popped pretty hard.
>>
>>2133440
That match with Brock Lesnar at Extreme Rules seriously broke him
>>
>>2132688
He's a fat manlet who looks like he came straight from the audience seats. Even CM Punk could beat him in a real fight.

He is a joke.
>>
>>2133292
go back to india
>>
>>2133470
This. Fucking Charlotte could probably beat him in a real fight.
>>
>>2133470
>Even CM Punk could beat him in a real fight.
No he couldn't, Phil.
>>
Miz winning the IC title back from Ziggler the Smack before surviving series
>>
>>
marked out on goldstein
>>
I was at Roadblock to see Cesaro and Sheamus beat New Day so I have a special connection to that reign.

Besides that, I marked the first time Miz started doing Daniel Bryan moves.
>>
>>2132674
>>2132674
Goldberg crushing Brock in 1.25.

NO ONE seen it coming. Everyone thought Brock was going to murder Bill. As soon as Bill pushed Brock, I sniggered, thinking it was a work. When he hit the spear out of nowhere, I thought "oh fuck here we go, Brock's going to take a spear, a Jackhammer, be the only person to kick out, and then we're going to go to Suplex City for yet another boring Brock match"

But holy fuck he ate the pin. Marked out like a mad cunt.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.