[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I stopped watching wrestling in 2011, I plan on starting watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1445190181115.jpg (50KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1445190181115.jpg
50KB, 720x540px
I stopped watching wrestling in 2011, I plan on starting watching again with Royal Rumble this year. What did I miss? I watched some youtube videos, seems like The Shield and Daniel Bryan winning at wrestlemania are the biggest things I've missed out on..

I see Cena is still in the main event, which was particularly the reason I stopped watching. Seems like nothing's changed at all
>>
>>2132440
Cena is one of the best things in WWE, m8. I understand how you feel about Cena since I stopped watching WWE for the same reason for some years. But after you watch Roman Reign's push you will see and understand how great Cena was.

But still Cena got a lot better lately. His promos are getting a little heel like and his rings ability got better. Last years match against AJ Styles was the best one in WWE.

And talking about that, You missed out AJ STYLES, the best wrestler in the world.
>>
>>2132472
>But after you watch Roman Reign's push you will see and understand how great Cena was.

"You'll see how great this piss is after watching this turd!"
>>
File: IMG_4545.jpg (240KB, 620x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4545.jpg
240KB, 620x401px
Based Big Dog is saving the WWE

pic related

>It all changes now
An actual quote from Big Dog Roman Reigns
>>
>>2132472
From the shield vids I watched, Reigns seems pretty cool. I suppose that changes when they try to push him.

And the same Cena/Orton/Triple H matches bored me so much, everything was so fucking predictable. I hope that changed

I know about AJ, I used to also watch TNA back in the day when it had AJ, Kurt Angle, Christian etc.
>>
>>2132440
Do not listen to this autists >>2132478
>>
Nothing. Watch New Japan instead.
>>
>>2132440
I am really looking forward to the Rumble desu no matter how shit TV is the Rumble match is always entertaining and this year it's more up in the air than ever who'll win
>>
>>2132440
Cena is actually good now. Conversely, he is absent half of the time.
>>
>>2132476
I'd rather consume piss than shit any day of the week anon
>>
>>2132494
The WOAT Rumble happened just 2 years ago.
>>
>>2132489
This.

>>2132483
>And the same Cena/Orton/Triple H matches bored me so much

Well, Raw was Jericho/Kevin Owens (Kevin Steen if you know outlaw wrestling)/Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns for 3 months now. Literally matches between this 4 over and over again, tag amtches, singles matches, handicap matches, etc, and always ALWAYS Roman goes OVER.

>From the shield vids I watched, Reigns seems pretty cool
He has literally 0 charisma, only pajeets support him. He has to be carry in every single match he is on and he has less moves than Cena had.
>>
>>2132503
Last years was shit too.
>>
>>2132507
Besides the winner and Reigns taking a nap it wasn't horrible.
>>
>>2132506
This guy is lieing

Don't listen to him. You can see the ip count stay the same. He's trying hard to lie to you and push his agenda
>>
>>2132510
>lieing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.