[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Stars Meltz said that Kenny Omega is better than AJ in every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: CX9ZH5oUsAAFpl4.jpg (72KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CX9ZH5oUsAAFpl4.jpg
72KB, 600x400px
Big Stars Meltz said that Kenny Omega is better than AJ in every respect - younger, better promo, and of course, puts on a better match.

Smackdownies on suicide watch.
>>
>>2132224
WWE babbies CarterStalker and Bretcuc on suicide watch
>>
>>2132224
AJetty BTFO.
>>
>>2132228
>>2132226
>>2132224
RAWTISTS SEETHING
>>
>>2132224
I love Kenny but I think that's a bit of a stretch, for me they're neck and neck in the in-ring aspect, but while AJ's mic work isn't that great (even though he's improved a lot since first arriving in the WWE), Kenny's promos haven't really been tested outside Japan, and I doubt his over the top anime villain promos would work well in the WWE unless they go hardy for the corny aspect of it, just like TNA did with Broken Matt.
>>
>>2132236
>implying anyone watching superior weeb shit would watch that cringefest
>>
>>2132253
>and I doubt his over the top anime villain promos would work well in the WWE

Have you ever watched WWE?
>>
>>2132256
Have you ever watched Kenny cut a promo?
>>
>>2132257
Good point. No I haven't.
>>
>>2132257
More than you have I'm sure.
>>
>>2132259
Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgx4LpjCz-M

If he ever made the move he'd have to really change his promo style, it's pretty different from anything the WWE has right now, even when compared to silly stuff like New Day and corny stuff like Seth's laughs, and as they are right now in NJPW I don't think his promos would fly with the usual WWE crowd.

>>2132261
K.
>>
>>2132224
>>2132226
>>2132228
outlaw weebs confirmed for rawtists
BTFO
>>
>>2132271
>different = bad

McDonaldization pls
>>
>>2132297
>implying i said that

Different things are not always well received, retard. Maybe Kenny would be loved for his promo work if he ever came to the E, I am of the opinion his promo style would not be well received.

Also thank God I have real food in such a regular basis McDonalds is the "different" option.
>>
>>2132307
Why would he be "loved" for his promo work when he'd be a heel?

>Also thank God I have real food in such a regular basis McDonalds is the "different" option.

You should probably learn what the expression "McDonaldization" means.
>>
>>2132313
Chris Jericho and AJ Styles are top heels.
John Cena and Roman Reigns are top faces.
I wonder which duo gets booed in their promos.

Also isn't McDonaldization about making things padronized for maximum profit/efficiency? I'm not that familiar with the expression but if that's the case my point still stands.
>>
>>2132321
>I literally don't know what this expression means
>BUT I'M TOTALLY RIGHT

Sure.

>I wonder which duo gets booed in their promos.

The shit ones.
>>
>>2132313
Because heels cut better promos time and time again in WWE?
>>
>>2132324
Missed the question mark and the "if that's the case", I assume.

>why would kenny be loved for his promo work when he'd be a heel?
>point out top heels that get cheered and top faces that get booed in wwe
>oh but that's because they're shit

If that's the case Jericho and AJ are shit too for getting the wrong reactions.
And if you think Kenny Omega would get booed even with a heel character while there are guys like AJ Styles, who isn't even a good or charismatic promo man like Jericho to be getting cheered for his promos, that gets cheered just for his ring ability (which Kenny has to spare), you're just retarded.
>>
>>2132334
You assume a lot of things.

>If that's the case Jericho and AJ are shit too for getting the wrong reactions.

That's not how it works.

>you're just retarded

And you're not even half as clever as you think you are.
>>
>>2132340
>that's not how it works

I honestly hope you can take a moment of your time to enlighten me on how it works, then.

Also from what I've seen, what I have in capability of making assumptions you lack in reading comprehension, hence your greentext here >>2132324 and the fact you ignored most of my post here >>2132340
>>
>>2132350
Heels getting cheered over faces isn't a failing on their part.

Faces getting booed clearly is.

>reading comprehension,

TAKE A SHOT NOW EVERYBODY!

Oh and hey: aren't you that guy I BTFO in 3 threads last night?
>>
File: 1438795023298.gif (930KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1438795023298.gif
930KB, 270x270px
>>2132359
>literally fail to understand a two phrases paragraph
>gets called out on it
>better make a witty retort and ignore it

I'm out.
>>
>>2132372
At least this time you actually waved your white flag.

I guess me having to "enlighten" you didn't pan out like you hoped.

Also, your tense in your greentext is inconsistent. Hard luck, clever-clogs.
>>
>>2132297
He didn't say bad, he said unfitting.
On that note, I think Kenny's a pretty bad promo. Obviously has vocal charisma, just needs his direction reined in.
>>
>>2132324
>>I wonder which duo gets booed in their promos.
>The shit ones.

Actually, Cena's probably the best of the four he posed on the mic (at the very least, it's highly competitive with Jericho, and dependent on tastes).
Cena and Reigns are boo'd because of their handling.
That said, it's not always "heels get boo'd, faces get cheered" in the promo department. Cena's just genuinely really controversial because of how emphasized he's been, and Reigns is, yeah, shit.
>>
Is Omega still the anytime anywhere champ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJF7huzUis
>>
>>2132359
He wrecked you.
>>
>>2132297
That wouldn't fly in America and you know it.
>>
>>2132539
Kenny seemed pretty over during the American shows I saw him on last year.
>>
>>2132224
Is Meltzer still heartbroken that BMAJ left nipland?
>>
>>2132334
AJ has too much charisma, a man with as much swag as Styles does has too much to hold
>>
>>2132224
He's right. AJetty BTFO
>>
>>2132627
Obviously. He's latching onto Kenny now but whenever he leaves he'll say someone else is better than him in every way.
>>
Omega is too inconsistent to be better than Styles in ring and AJ's been cutting better promos than Omega all year
>>
>>2132224

Promo wise, maybe, they seem to be pretty equal in those other aspects. Promo wise though, it's hardly AJ's fault he can't speak as freely as Omega can.

I keep forgetting AJ is actually older than Kenny Omega too, I don't think AJ's age is even remotely a factor other than 'look how good he is at this age still'.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.