[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK it's cool that he turned heel but now what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Smackdown
Uppercard Faces- Cena, Ambrose

Heels-Styles, Bray, Orton, Harper, Ziggler, Corbin, Miz
>>
They're obviously going to have to turn some guys face OR push underused guys like Apollo.
>>
that's the thing, we just don't know.
>>
>>2131277
Orton and Styles will be faces soon enough.

Samoa Joe will be added as a heel to fued with AJ.
>>
Its Swaggie time
>>
>Turn Styles babyface
>Promote Samoa Joe and Tye to SD as babyfaces
>Raise Kalisto or Apollo up the card
>Split up a tag team like Slyno, promote one or both to upper midcard babyfaces
>WEED, THE PEOPLE
Just a few ideas. Styles is the one they really need to do.
>>
>>2131277
I'm guessing he'll feud with Ambrose over the IC title at Mania. Maybe a triple threat with Miz.
>>
>>2131289
Hopefully Bray ends up being the face and Orton the heel.
>>
File: christian tornado ddt.gif (636KB, 200x188px) Image search: [Google]
christian tornado ddt.gif
636KB, 200x188px
They'll find a cure for head cancer in 2017 and bring back Bryan and Christian.

>>2131289
These. AJ is in the process of turning face and going to face a heel Joe at WM, and Orton will turn again by WM.
>>
>>2131302
This desu. They teased us with a Bray face turn last year but it left me sexually unsatisfied
>>
>>2131277
AJ Styles will be face by May
>>
>>2131343
That's a snap suplex, not a DDT. His head didn't even come close to the ground
>>
>demolish wet wetback and nigger
>heel
Are you still with her, cuck?
>>
>>2131289
AJ should stay heel and start a partnership with Samoa Joe.
>>
>>2131343
I genuinely think Orton's doing a long con. Get between Harper and Bray until Harper gets pissed and fucks off, so it's just Bray and Randy.

And then Bray gets the RKO of his life.
>>
>>2131302
how do you turn a cult leader into a good guy without changing his gimmick
>>
>>2131277

Maybe he's a tweener.
>>
>>2131442
They did it last year and he was the most over babyface in the company for about a week then got injured straight away.
>>
Bray is going face, and Apollo is gonna be pushed higher in a feud with ziggy
>>
>>2131442
De-emphasize his cult leader I AM A GOD shtick, emphasize his Down With The Machine shtick.
>>
>>2131277
Unless he does something different, he's still boring at this stage
>>
>>2131551
really? who's he feuding with? I stopped following Bray after he got buried for the billionth time
>>
>>2131295
I'm amazed that AJ is still a heel. He gets decent cheers everywhere he goes and wins over every crowd, even the casuals who may not have known about his exploits worldwide prior to the WWE.

They have a problem with a lack of babyfaces but they're sitting on one right in front of them. The minute Balor went down, AJ should've turned face and went to RAW to make it worth watching instead of wasting his time trying to get good matches out of Ambrose and losing to a comedy jobber.
>>
>>2131678
AJ is a shit boring face. That's why they had him go heel. It's a blessing to be heel
>>
>>2131562
Exactly. He can still call himself a god, and do spooky stuff to play that off, but emphasizing the angle of fighting the powers that be will connect more with fans if he goes face.
>>
>>2131354
Are you fucking retarded?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.