[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember that time that TNA was told to get rid of Vince Russo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Russo is a child molester.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Russo is a child molester.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
Remember that time that TNA was told to get rid of Vince Russo because nobody wanted to work with him and the network executives hated him, and Dixie fired and then immediately rehired him?

Good job, TNA.
>>
Didn't they lose the TV deal with Spike because Spike didn't want TNA to have Russo, but they hired him anyway?
>>
>>2130728
hey cornette
>>
>>2130732
Yep. Then to top it off Dixie sent an email that she thought was to the company but was also to the CEO of Spike that called the CEO an idiot
>>
>>2130732
Spike only had two rules for TNA apparently
>No Russo
>No male on female violence

Guess which two rules they decided to break constantly?

TNA are honestly the most inept fed of all time. They were handed so many chances, and the squandered every single one of them.

They only thing more astounding than their neglegence is their ability to survive against all odds, like a God damn filthy cockroach.
>>
>>2130774
and Russo was CC'd on the email kek
>>
File: Memento Russo.png (401KB, 720x368px) Image search: [Google]
Memento Russo.png
401KB, 720x368px
>>2130728
Then when he was confronted with it, he denied it and went on a huge twitter rant about how the dirt sheets were all wrong.

Then when the emails came out that yes, he was working for them, he tried to gloat about how he WORKED DA DIRTSHEETS AND WORKED ERRYBODY

The man is delusional.

If you want to be blocked on twitter, just send him this pic.
>>
>>2130819
Russo had a deal with TNA as a secret consultant. The deal said he couldn't tell anyone about it so why would he admit it? He got booted once the emails came out.
>>
>>2130810
Spike BTFO themselves by kicking TNA out. Became a nobody channel
>>
>>2130810
That also caused a chain reaction which led to AJ leaving the company and eventually almost everyone left at one point except for Abyss
>>
I followed TNA from 2004 till late 2006. It was kinda sad to see Russo's involvement. I remember the first angle he had involvement with was the X Division Jackass stuff. It was just sad to see the X Division evolve into that.
>>
>>2130832
It's the part where he acts like he pulled the wool over everyones eyes and that he somehow 'worked' anyone by making his awful writing so apparent.
>>
>>2130845
Yeah, Abyss is I think the only one who stayed. Kind of wondering why, I know he's a TNA-Kane, but the dude could do something else in other promotions easily, without being bound to that piece of shit that TNA was at one point.
>>
Reminder that at one point TNA had

>AJ Styles
>Bobby Roo
>James Storm
>Motor City Machine Guns
>Austin Aries
>Samoa Joe
>Kurt Angle

etc
>>
>>2130896
I'd ask how much he was getting but we all know TNA doesn't actually pay anyone that isn't Hulk Hogan so yeah, wonder why he stayed.
>>
>>2130732
I heard Spike was tight with Bischoff and when TNA sent him home they didn't like that
>>
>>2130915
Probably they let him have decent freedom with his gimmicks, it wouldn't surprise me if the Joseph Parks persona was his idea.
>>
>>2130920
In some cases, it's better not to give certain people full creative freedom.

At least Kazarian and Daniels made it bearable with their segments
>>
>>2130774
I thought she did that with destination America, not spike
>>
>>2130774
How can one woman be so based?
>>
>>2130728
Why is his shirt open with no undershirt.
>>
>>2130732
>No Russo
>No male on female violence

and I thought it was supposed to be a channel for men
>>
I followed TNA religiously for a long time. Hated the storylines, loved a lot of the lockeroom and the matches that came from it. I could sit through some bullshit to see Styles vs Joe or Daniels vs Amazing Red.
>>
Vince Russo once dressed as a KKK member and smash R-Truth with a guitar.
>>
Remember that time when TNA finally got out from under Dixie Carter?

Good job, TNA.
>>
>>2130879
this, it's like a little child hiding something behind their back that you can clearly see, and when you ask them why they're holding it behind their back, they scream about how they don't have anything, then afterwards obnoxiously laugh at how they totally fooled you
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.