[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The new retarded plan of WWE to get Roman over: -bring back Goldberg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
The new retarded plan of WWE to get Roman over:
-bring back Goldberg
-Goldberg was US champ, then double champ
-Goldberg uses spear
-hope Goldberg fans come back, notice the similarities and fall in love with Roman

So, after a John Cena gimmick ripoff, a Daniel Bryan gimmick ripoff, we get a Goldberg ripoff.
Is there any novelty in Romanetty or he'll be constantly be a ripoff of successful stars?

Endless investment thrown into the toilet.
>>
Big Dog is a better wrestler than Oldberg.
>>
>seething smark rectally ravaged that Bill Goldberg is putting over a guy that he likes way before he returned to the WWE
>>
>>2130311
>Big Dog wins Universal Title
>Goldberg wins RR
>both faceoff at Mania
>Reigns spears Goldberg
>sets him up for Jackhammer
>hits the jackhammer
>1...2...3

Based
>>
fedoramen stop spamming my thread
>>
>>2130316
It was so sad seing Goldberg like that poor old man could barely get into the second rope
>>
>>2130311
Roman's angle should be that he is Samoan, and have a large focus on his family history. Move him over to Smackdown and have him walk out with the Usos, Naomi, maybe Dean, and eventually the cruiserweight Samoan. Have the attitude of the group be "Fuck you, we're Samoan. We run the WWE." Roman would be the obvious leader of the group, and they would immediately start grabbing titles.

It could work either as a face or heel gimmick. Turn him heel and it's an obvious powergrab that plays off of fans' frustrations with him being "The Rock's cousin". Keep him face but make him cocky and more of a tweener and you can still portray him as a good guy because he's embracing his family heritage.
>>
>>2130311
based big dog
>>
>>2130623
Didn't they already have a period of him hanging out with the Usos and talking about family and blood all the time?
>>
Roman is already over

Smarks can keep pretending he's not
>>
>>2130642
They sort of did it when he feuded with Bray for a summer. He called in Dean and the Usos for back up and the announcets kept calling them The Family but it didn't run long enough to catch on.

I think the Usos left the feud to fight the Dudleys or something like that. The brief period when it was the four of then in a faction was pretty interesting though. I think if they pushed it as a faction to get every member over (with a focus on Reigns) rather than the entire purpose be just to get Reigns over, it could work.
>>
>>2130659
>Roman Reigns is totally over
>except with the people who spend money and buy the network

So he doesn't draw a dime basically?
>>
I'm pretty sure Roman and Oldberg expected the crowd to chant " This is awesome" when they were staring at each other . Then nothing happened , you can tell how much they were disapointed by just looking at their faces .
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.