[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck this was boring. When will these indie manlets learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Omega-vs-Okada.png (414KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
Omega-vs-Okada.png
414KB, 640x358px
Holy fuck this was boring.

When will these indie manlets learn that Flippy Shit only matters if your a charismatic wrestler whom people want to rally behind and actually care about.

Otherwise, its just trained stunts done by professionals.

these indie manlets are the death of wrestling, literally so many of them, who gives a fuck.

>WRESTLING IS ALWAYS ABOUT ONE GUY AND ONE BRAND.

>Hulkster
>Steve
>dubya dubya eff.

period.

the only real draws. The minute you turn it into a cesspool infested with Nameless indie manlets who all look and sound the same, you dont have good wrestling, you have a Circus. God i hope haitch realizes his mistake with the cancer NXT before he's out of it for good and does something about this.
>>
tl;dr
>>
tl ; dr
>>
Cringe
>>
>>2129815
>>2129824
>>2129826

t.manlets
>>
You're right. Forget in-ring storytelling, We should all just watch Titus ONeil promos and Roman Reigns going over every time he's on television.

OLD! DAY ROCKS! OLD! DAY ROCKS!
>>
The only one who will cheer for him once he hops over to the WWE are smarks

He'll be greeted with chirps since unlike AJ who was a TNA guy he's a massive literally who

>implying they will shill Dave Meltzer's 6 star meme just to pad Omega's achievements
>>
>>2129832
please explain where there was storytelling in this match?

HBK vs Taker , Badd Blood was in ring storytelling.

this match was two professionally trained athletes doing what do best and devote their whole lives to.... ****yawn****

this is precisely why wwe has guys like Brock BTFO ppl like undercarder and make his manlet fans cry.

cuz thats what wrestling is all about at the end of the day.

one name.

>inb4 Brock absolutely BTFOS oldberg , with possible blood and injury at either rumble or mania
>>
>>2129839

see, this anon knows exactly what the business is all about. its all about building your Identity. it was easier done back in the day, because not many people wrestled for a living. thats why it was so thrilling to watch. being a wrestler was a feat in itself. nowadays with these developmental centers, all these "wellness" rules, the game didnt get tougher, it got more stale. good thing Brock is around.
>>
>it's a fedoramen whines about manlets thread

saged and hid
>>
>>2129810
This

>>2129815
>>2129824
>>2129826
>>2129889
Absolutely fuming
>>
File: 67899876.jpg (60KB, 525x519px)
67899876.jpg
60KB, 525x519px
Hey guys. You know that thing that everyone liked?
Well I actually don't think it was very good.
What do you think of that?
>>
>>2129908

I am enraged by your opinion.
>>
>>2129932
You have been worked™.
>>
>>2129908
>everyone liked

Only like 20% of people on this board care about it at all
>>
>>2129941
Copulate. Gain muscle mass. Clean yourself. Take a hint
>>
>>2129810
I think that part where the audience was stomping the Terminator theme was cooler than anything the WWE has done in two decades.
>>
>>2129956
I believe you to be a specific poster that frequents this board.
>>
>>2129947
>Only like 20% of people on this board care about it at all

Is that why Anti-Smarks keep making threads about it?
>>
>>2129810
>spotted the wwe babby having an autistic fit
>>
>>2130123
That's just one smark who watched WK11 seething hard that he keeps getting BTFO lmao
>26,000 (PACKED)
My sides. We got them good boys.
See he's right here >>2130206 having another tantrum
>>
>>2129810
18+
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.