[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"If I want to show my personality, I want to go somewhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: ko.jpg (44KB, 854x445px) Image search: [Google]
ko.jpg
44KB, 854x445px
Kenny will never go to the WWE. Pack it up
>>
File: basedean.png (583KB, 622x616px) Image search: [Google]
basedean.png
583KB, 622x616px
>>2129400
lil guy is scared he'll flop and with good reason cause that's most likely what would happen

stay in your baby leagues
>>
What's he make in new Japan?

What kind of moron would turn down millions?
>>
>>2129406
>implying Kenny would ever be put in a position to earn millions in WWE
>>
>“This IWGP title means more with me than any WWE championship,” said Omega. “The WWE belt means nothing, it means absolutely nothing. They pass around that belt like a hot potato. I probably have a neighbor on my block who held that belt at one point. There is no prestige to that belt whatsoever.”

Stamford Wives BTFO
>>
>>2129400
Nobody cares
>>
>>2129409
>fake fighting titles meaning anything
how mark do you have to be to believe they're anything more than props?
>>
>>2129409
He's absolutely correct. WWMEME belts don't mean anything anymore and haven't for quite some time.
>>
>>2129409
He's absolutely right.

>>2129411
Thinking like this is the reason people don't care about wrestling anymore, the title is just a prop so it doesn't really matter who has it.
>>
>>2129414
Hi Ric!
>>
>>2129417
Was that supposed to be an insult?
>>
>>2129420
Decide for yourself Ric
>>
>>2129400
so where will he go then? Just fuck around in american indies?
>>
>>2129425
>just main evented New Japan's biggest show of the year

Gee I don't know where he'll go. It's a mystery.
>>
>>2129425
He's obviously staying in Japan.
>>
>>2129426
>>2129427
Didn't he say on twitter that he would be "stepping away from Japan"? Is he just taking a break to rehab or am i getting worked or what?
>>
>>2129429
You're getting worked son, it's clearly a storyline thing. Who in their right mind would walk out in the middle of the biggest push of his life?
>>
>>2129429
He's obviously taking a break after nearly killing himself in that match. He'll be back in time to win the championship once they do those G1 shows in the US.
>>
>>2129409
>>2129412
>>2129414
Didn't Hogan say that
>>
>>2129406
You will earn more money sure with wwe. But schedule is more hectic, plus expenses (travel, hotels etc.) are on your own. Higher gross, but can't say much on the net income.
>>
>>2129429
>believing a wrestler's Twitter
>>
>>2129436
No. But he did trash the WWF title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf78v6Fa9vI
>>
>>2129436
Just about everyone who has worked in wrestling knows the importance of maintaining the prestige of your belt. It's a basic storytelling principle, in a story like the ones told in the WWE you have to have something on the line and the prize they are fighting for must be made look like it matters, otherwise the audience has no real reason to care. This is why having a strong champion that can beat any challengers always works better with a crowd, but if your champion is just the guy who currently has a turn with the belt and anyone in the roster "deserves" a title run then your title means nothing and you shouldn't be surprised when nobody cares about the storylines because they're fighting over nothing.
>>
>>2129447
Ye but it is fake tho
>>
>>2129437
Not to mention they take a big cut of your merch sales. But I mean even then being with the WWE will most likely get you more money than anywhere else, even an average midcard deal. But Omega is part of a very small number of wrestlers who make more money outside the WWE than they probably would make in it, unless of course the WWE simply decides to make him an offer nobody else can come even close to match, which WWE easily can do they just have to believe he is worth the money.
>>
>>2129454
Game of Thrones is fake but you have millions of people fervently arguing about who's going to end up in the iron throne by the end of the series. Why? Because the story made the throne matter to the audience.
>>
>>2129461
GoT's a worked shoot.
Professional bumming is just a work
>>
>>2129454
All of it's fake. So if all of it's fake and the belts don't matter then none of it matters so why should you bother watching?
>>
>>2129471
Two words: Roman Reigns.
>>
>>2129471
>>2129477
This
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.