[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always hear that Outlaw wrestling isn't worth a shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1MB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1310x873px
>watch Wrestle Kingdom 11
>watch Kenny Omega vs Naito from the G1 Climax
>it's every bit as good as anything WWE put on in 2016, including Styles/Cena at SS, without me speaking the language

You lied to me, /asp/ergers.
>>
>>2128996
>taking bretcucks opinions seriously
see that's your problem, never listen to that ugly fat dweeb
>>
>>2128996
>believing anti-smarks
>>
>>2128996
>every bit as good as wwe babby shit
Hi Paul! Watering down Nakamura again?
>>
>>2129009
Bakamura is watering himself down, fampai
>>
>>2128996
After watching this match I am speechless. I am without speech. No I'm not speechless this match was spectacular! Just when I saw best matches of the year this one takes the cake! Just wow. And here I thought Kenny ALMOST had the chance to win the IWGP heavyweight belt, Okada retains the belt (big Okada fan) and still the best in the world. As a WWE (and NJPW) fan this event especially this match itself is definitely without the shadow of a doubt better than last year's WrestleMania. I can't believe this event got a 6 stars! 6 FREAKIN' STARS! That's says something. Just simply amazing!?
>>
Styles/Cena wasn't good. When will this meme end?
>>
>>2129112
It ends right fucking now
>>
File: IMG_0386.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Omega looks like the American guy from Bloodsport
>>
Basically, this board is full of WWE fans not Pro Wrestling fan.
>>
Wasn't even the best match of last year's G1

>>2129104
wrong match dummy
>>
>>2128996
>>without me speaking the language
Steve Corino and Kevin Kelly provide english commentary
>>
>>2128996

/asp/ is 90 shitposting. You can't believe a word anyone says until you learn to decipher the obnoxious memes from reality.
>>
>>2128996
>New Japan
>Outlaw

Are you baiting?
>>
File: 1483538294596.png (815KB, 810x622px) Image search: [Google]
1483538294596.png
815KB, 810x622px
>>2129270
At this point, because of all the shitposting in recent months basically no one here wants to discuss wrestling anymore since there's no point. Threads will either get close to 0 replies, or will be spammed by the same old shitposters.
>>
>>2129985
On /asp/ everything that isn't WWE is Outlaw. See >>2129958
>>
>>2128996
I didn't find that much good in that match, it was just Kenny dominating Naito the whole time.
>>
>>2130044
What about Naito kicking the shit out of Omegas clearly damaged knee?
>>
I feel the same way man. I started watching wrestling starting with WM 32. And during that time wrestling = WWE for me. This Okada/Omega match was the very first moment that I've realised how shitty WWE actually is. Before that match I thought that wrestling is simply fun. Now I know that wrestling can be fucking awesome.
>>
>>2130168
I'm not trolling man. Let me put it this way. WK11 was the very first time I watched anything from NJPW so I didn't give a fuck about anyone. I couldnt even remember all those japanese names and faces for the most time. But that Okada/Omega match got me hooked. It told an epic story from the beginning to finish. The slow beginning had an amazing payoff in the end. It's like watching a good sport drama movie that's what it was for me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.