[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the dream match at mania this year >Stamford wives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

This is the dream match at mania this year

>Stamford wives wanting muh Cena/Taker

This would be the real goat and you all know it.
>>
>dream match
For obese smarks
>>
File: nakamurastyles2.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nakamurastyles2.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
I want Styles vs Nakamura II
>>
>>2128906
WWE's dream is to draw dimes, so no.
>>
>>2128906
>the only possible 7 star scenario will always be a fantasy
>>
>>2128906
Would be the lowest drawing WM of all time by far
>>
>>2128952
>WWE's dream is to draw dimes,

Its past 15+ years would dispute this.
>>
>>2128952
Then they need a time machine to go back and drag prime Austin, Rock and Hogan from the 90s and 80s. Because only Cena is a borderline dime drawer right now.
>>
>>2129267
Cena is reportedly looking into finding his replacement after the whole 16 times champ thing by selectivity looking putting people over. I guess he isn't a big fan of Roman.
>>
>>2129293
There won't be a replacement until WWE gets rid of the overly scripted shit and PG.

Cena himself got over as a heel rapper, not marine or super-Cena

Not only none of the Shieldetties at this point isn't over, but noone under 36 is.
>>
>26,000 in attendance at wrestlemania
>>
>>2129298
This, the problem with WWE you can see most of the shit that's about to happen from a mile away. And because of PG the promos aren't even interesting since it's some really cringy insults (sparkle crotch for one), everything feels childish. Especially when some 40 year old man calls someone he's feuding with a stupid idiot.
>>
>>2129298
I know. I'd like to think they are slowly edging away from the PG programming with some of themes they are going with (mostly in smaller angles like Rusev/Cass) and upping the minor swearing (they say bitch a lot now on Smackdown) but I have little faith that it will go anywhere.
>>
>>2129267
If prime Austin + Rock were in the company now Rocky Maivia would be a smilin' babyface forced down the audience's throats and "The Ringmaster" would be a mechanic jobber-to-the-stars who never got promo time.

>>2129316
That's over 5k more than WrestleMania 21
>>
>>2129318
There have been some really good promos this year (mostly on smackdown) but the PG rating does hold them back. Miz's breakdown on talking smack last time would have worked far better if he was able to go all out but you could tell he was having to hold back his language.
>>
>26,000 (((PACKED)))
>>
>>2129329
the kinda person that buys apple because everyone else buys apple
>>
>>2129327
The issue with that is the the Tokyo Dome holds twice that and they couldn't fill it but the Staples Centre only holds 21,000. At least they filled the building they were in.
>>
>26,000 ((((((((((PACKED))))))))))))

>>2129331
FUMING

>>2129335
BASED TROOTH
>>
>>2129331
apple is garbage for hipster contrarians though same as NJPW
>>
>>2129341
Forgot to change your name back to Trooth Bombz m8/
>>
>>2129332
It was around 40K and the Dome holds up to 55K depending on configuration.

>>2129341
>Apple is for hipster contrarians

kek where are you from?
>>
>>2129344
Have you got a source for that?
>>
>>2129345
Big Daddy Meltzer

26K paid
>>
>>2129344
>It was around 40K

KEK

>>2129345
It's what the English commentators said, he's either baiting, or dumb enough to be an actual mark.
I hope the former.
Meltz confirmed there were 26,000 paying customers.
>>
>>2129351
>>2129350
Thanks famalams.
>>
>>2129351
>paying

There's your keyword sparky.
>>
>>2129364
>implying pirates count
>>
>>2129364
Damn, he is the former.
Ah well.
>>
>>2129368
(The remaining ~14K are papered, dummy.)
>>
Damn, he's the LATTER.
Even worse. Not even a (You) for him.
>>
>>2129371
WM32 had about 25k papered.
>>
>>2129372
>he doesn't know the difference between paid and papered
>>
You do realise that by wanting Omega in WWE you're being a Stamford wife?
>>
>>2129610
Who?
>>
>>2129612
Disregard, its memeshits being memeshits.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.