[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know plenty of wrestling matches in the outlaws turned into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ow.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
ow.gif
2MB, 200x150px
I know plenty of wrestling matches in the outlaws turned into shoots but has there ever been a WWE match that turned into a full blown shoot?
>>
ryback shot on john cena which is why cenas elbow exploded and ryback got buried to superstars
>>
>>2128767
SAUCE?
>>
>>2128764
That one where Shawn held Bret down and shoot pinned him to screw him out of the title
>>
>plenty of wrestling matches in the outlaws turned into shoots

Name 5?
>>
>>2128793
Any New Jack match ever.
>>
apa vs public enemy supposedly

for a 3 minute squash it looked fine tbqh
>>
>>2128771
Was this the screwjob before the screwjob?
>>
I suppose Jeff Hardy vs Sting in TNA was technically a shoot
>>
that one time perry saturn got pissed off at mike bell and almost killed him by throwing bell outside of the ring onto his head
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3PXIf03PNY
Also JBL fucking up blue meanie at one night stand 2005
>>
>>2128793

Goldberg still swears to this day that Regal shot on him in that one WCW match.
>>
>>2128872
this.
also jbl with blue meanie, which followed stevie rihards blasting jbl with a hair weeks later for a receipt
>>
>>2128882
Ive watched the match, it's legit just Regal doing his regular match and Gold is clearly fucking confused and I guess pissed
>>
>>2128895

Agreed but I guess Goldberg is trying to save face for putting on a shit match by claiming that Regal shot on him with fucking European uppercuts. What a kike.
>>
>>2128880
>Also JBL fucking up blue meanie at one night stand 2005

Came in to post this kek.

I remember a shoot with some Diva (Ivory, I think) where she said JBL liked to get in the ring with new guys or guys that were doing tryouts and give them the stiffest possible clothesline from hell. She said one day he seriously fucked some unknown kid up and it got him a lot of heat.
>>
>>2128895
>>2128898
I think I remember Regal speaking about that on Jericho's podcast. I gotta listen to that ep again, he's an interesting guy.
>>
>>2128859
Isn't New Jack the dude who shocked a dude with a stun gun multiple times and then threw him off the tron?
>>
>>2128962
Has new jack ever wrestled a show that could afford a tron?

He's thrown people off scaffolds before though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nHJHJQGjo0

crazy nigger
>>
>>2128973
Well he wrestled for TNA...

>>2128882
Goldberg is a mark...

>>2128859
And so are (you).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.