[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling as a whole died in 2003 when SCSA and Rocky had their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: WMXIX.jpg (63KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
WMXIX.jpg
63KB, 512x384px
Wrestling as a whole died in 2003 when SCSA and Rocky had their last match

Prove me wrong
>>
No, it died when Austin shook hands with Vince at the end of 17. It never recovered
>>
>>2128200
wrestling died when undercarder became the champion in 2002
>>
>>2128203
this
>>
>>2128203
Fair point
>>2128204
well it was also pretty bad in 97 when they had taker and sid main eventing instead of bret and austin but it obviously didn't die because of it so I really doubt that's it
>>
>>2128203

Pretty much this. The WCW/ECW Invasion PPV afterwards at the worst buyrates ever. There was a slight period when it got better around WM 18 but after that, WWE's popularity took another dive with casuals.
>>
>>2128203
How can Austin be considered the GOAT when his heel run was such a disaster?
>>
>>2128225
GOAT top face and GOAT are two different things
>>
>>2128225
it's not his fault he was so over

his face run made millions of new fans
>>
>>2128225
Stevetty is not considered GOAT. He killed the wrestling boom started by the GOAT Hogan
>>
>>2128233
Austin was the GOAT tweener.
Bret was the GOAT top face.
Vince was the GOAT heel.
>>
>>2128242
I thought that was Shawnetty? Maybe it was Martyetty. Anyway, it was one of the Rockernettys.
>>
>>2128244
Hogan was the GOAT top face

HHH is the GOAT heel (Vince rarely had matches and he drew kayfabe heat where HHH has drawn real heat from neckbeards for nearly 20 years)

Rock was the GOAT tweener
>>
>>2128244
All wrong. Especially Bret Hart who was a laughable top face who never drew a dime.

>>2128253
All correct, except for GOAT tweener (Brock Lesnar)
>>
>>2128253
>Hogan GOAT face
>Austin drew more in 2 years than Hogan did in his entire career

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2128286
Austin had a higher peak but Hogan drew more for a longer stretch. It's like you have two Basketball players, player X avg 38ppg/7reb/7ast for 2 seasons but player Y avg 30ppg/10reb/8ast for 7 seasons, player Y is the better player.

Plus Hogan had a bigger impact globally than Austin..
>>
File: grog is not impressed.gif (2MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
grog is not impressed.gif
2MB, 245x180px
>>2128200
>SCSA
This has to be the most autistic thing I've seen on /asp/ and that's saying something
>>
>>2128200
this was also the best wrestling video game for gc. unless you liked day of reckoning
>>
>>2128303
it's like michael jordan vs. lebron
>>
>wrestling all over the planet dies when the WWF has a grace note to its rivalry 2 years after the fact

>>2128253
>HHH is the GOAT heel

Not even the GOAT heel to be in Evolution.
>>
>>2128253
>HHH is the GOAT heel

Only a retard would say that.
>>
>>2128360
>>2128369
18+

Gaytch is easily one of the best heels of all time. Not a single person liked him
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.