[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>January 6th >Leaves Japan >January 29th >San Antonio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: d1.jpg (6KB, 146x146px)
d1.jpg
6KB, 146x146px
>January 6th
>Leaves Japan
>January 29th
>San Antonio neckbeard spots & snaps pic to Twitter
>word spreads Kenny's in the Rumble
>actually shows up
>wins it
>causes a huge controversy because he's not drafted to either show
>fills up next 2 weeks between both shows being challenged to legitimize his RR win
>headlines Elimination Chamber February 12th
>wins
>goes after RAW Championship held by Kevin Owens
>does another 6-star match
>>
Nice fanfic
>>
Cringe
>>
>>2125972
Dis nigga going straight to NXT
>>
>>2125972
"No"
>>
>>2125979
Kenny said he will not do NXT in case WWE offered a deal to him.
>>
>>2125984
Big Bucks Vince and Big Draw Paul will talk him into it.
>>
>>2125999
>Paul
>Draw
Hi Paul
>>
>>2125979
This

The only reason AJ moved up to the main roster instantly is because he's old and he's worked with washed up WWE guys for a decade and TNA style is really babby WWE mode

Even then he chipped off Miz's tooth and bruised Jericho in his first matches. While that is unintentional that just shows you that working safe is better than sorry
>>
>>2126001

>The only reason AJ moved up to the main roster instantly is because he's old and he's worked with washed up WWE guys for a decade and TNA style is really babby WWE mode

Why is Joe there in that case? Literally everything you said also applies to him.
>>
>>2126005
joe is too fat for the travel schedule and needs the ez life in florida
>>
>>2126005
When they first signed Joe he was just gonna help the young guys improve and put some of em over in NXT, he was even allowed to do some indy dates, it wasnt till later that he signed full time and by then he was established on NXT. Also AJ had much more star power when first coming in after having the run of his career in NJPW.
>>
>>2125999
Yeah they did the same to Joe, Roode and Nakamura
>>
>>2126013
You're a fat annoying loser
>>
>>2125972
Top fucking Kek

KO will never leave Japan, he Unironically loves their culture and he fucks cute jap girls all the time. Dude is literally living the dream
>>
>>2126084
He's watching NXT and all the fatties in Full Sail , hes thinking " I cant bang this" .
>>
>>2126001
Miz's tooth was a veneer. Get worked, mark.

>bruised

OH MY GAWD

BRUISING? IN A WRESTLING MATCH
>>
>>2126001
AJ just needed to adjust from wrestling in Japan. They're more stiff and physical over there.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.