[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he lose his credibility? He is basically a glorified smark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: drunk meltz.jpg (61KB, 720x560px) Image search: [Google]
drunk meltz.jpg
61KB, 720x560px
Did he lose his credibility? He is basically a glorified smark with MUH OPINIONS with insider friends now at this point.

Like seriously, how the fuck do you rate a match 6 stars out of a 5 star rating scale, that you have been doing for over 20 years. This would mean that Okada vs Omega was the best match that he ever saw in his life. I agree that it obviously was a great match, but definitely not the greatest pro-wrestling match of all time.
>>
File: 1473816678178.png (114KB, 712x806px) Image search: [Google]
1473816678178.png
114KB, 712x806px
>>2125781
>>
>>2125781
He has done the 6 star thing before, its an autistic typo

It's a 5 star match
>>
>>2125781
He has never had credibility. He said Sting wasn't a draw, starrcade 97's buyrate was all cause of hogan, and Goldberg and Flair were bigger draws for WCW than Hogan and Sting.
>>
Better to be a glorified smark than an inglorious mark like (you) OP

Flair vs. Steamboat in 1989 got 6 stars.
>>
>>2125781
STAMFORD WIVES SEETHING
>>
>>2125789
sting wasnt a draw
>>
>>2125789
You could argue that Hogan wasn't a draw so much as the nWo was a draw, I think.
>>
>>2125781
No. He's just given anti-smarks an excuse to meme on him. If he'd given it just 5 stars, they'd still be on his tip.

>When Meltzer agrees with me, he's right
>When Meltzer disagrees with me, he's wrong
wew
>>
He never gave Raven six stars. The system has been rigged for decades.
>>
>>2125781
He lost his credibility over a quarter of a century ago with all the the Flair dicksucking bias
>>
LMAO listen to this mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK2C3utFgc8
>>
>>2125781
>This would mean that...

And this is where you failed. Kill yourself faggot, you're boring as fuck.
>>
>>2125781
>glorified smark
That's all he has ever been
>>
>>2125815

Hogan was basically the nWo though. Without his heel turn it wouldn't have been shit.
>>
>Like seriously, how the fuck do you rate a match 6 stars out of a 5 star rating scale, that you have been doing for over 20 years
Not the first time he does it.

>I agree that it obviously was a great match, but definitely not the greatest pro-wrestling match of all time.
Big Dick Meltzer disagrees with your assessment.
>>
The fact that we've had no less than a dozen fucking threads about this 6 star bullshit shows that no, his credibility is now stronger than ever.
>>
>>2125913
>got a text that said "Blew away Undertaker and Shawn Michaels"

Jesus Christ. Shows the levels of pleb here between Dave and his friends when that's the fucking measuring stick.
>>
File: PARTY MODOOOOOOOO.png (133KB, 235x560px) Image search: [Google]
PARTY MODOOOOOOOO.png
133KB, 235x560px
>>2125781
>Did he lose his credibility? He is basically a glorified smark with MUH OPINIONS with insider friends now at this point.

When was he never not this?
His star-ratings are LITERALLY JUST his opinions, nothing more and nothing less.
Who gives a fuck about his opinions?
All that you're doing is giving shit-tier """trolls""" a chance to regurgitate "big dick meltzer" at you and say the word "seething", when in reality you're the one getting ass-blasted about what a 50 year old dude thinks about a fake-fighting contest.
>>
It's disgustingly obvious that Meltzer is complicit with Omega and the young bucks
>>
>>2126319
Dave had already watched more rasslin' than you ever will before you were even a glint in the milkman's eye.
>>
>>2126338
Which makes his shitty taste all the more egregious.
>>
The only other 6 star match I can remember him talking about was one of the Misawa vs Kawada matches from AJPW around 94. And I did kind of get that vibe from the match, Omega vs Okada delivered the intensity of early 90s AJPW mixed with the creative violence of olden ECW.. I often times find myself baffled at why Meltzer givers matches 4 to 4.5 stars when I think those matches should be rated lower, however the 6 star rating for Okada vs Omega is fine with me.
>>
>>2125781
BASED MELTZER WORKING THE WWE BABBIES
>>
>people have been complaining about Omega/Okada having six stars
>not Tana/Naito not getting 4.75 for a near-flawless match start-to-finish
>not Goto/Shibata getting 4.5 for a standard 4 star match we've seen before
>>
>>2126365
dave overrates everything in japan.

him breaking his own rating system tips the scale and I am too skeptical to the point where I'm 99% sure he's doing this to get more subscribers.

I hope other sites just begin reviewing matches out of 10 stars to spite him.
>>
>>2126348
Sorry he didn't give your fave match enough snowflakes.
>>
>>2126372
They would but 99% of those sites get their information from him and his affiliates, so it would be in pretty bad taste.
>>
>>2126372
>state of this tinfoil
>>
>>2126392
Not him, but people doing things to get more subscribers/views isn't "tinfoil".
That's how basically every celebrity on any level works – they do shit to stir a buzz and get eyes on them first and foremost.
>>
>>2126392
>6 stars in a match with obvious flaws

Either Meltzer wanted to feed off of whatever attention Kenny/Okada got or he's lost his marbles and should just stop writing newsletters to suck BC dick full time.
>>
Misawa vs. Tsuruta

>I can't describe just how awesome this was as both a match and a spectacle. Misawa was far and away the most over wrestler on the card...[match description]...I can't begin to describe the post-match pandemonium but there were people in the crowd literally crying because the match was so good. Misawa was doing an interview in the dressing room after and cried. Anyway, I'd rate this as a better match than either Flair-Steamboat from Chicago or Nashville. *****+
>>
>>2126403
>*****+

>only five stars and a shitty non-star

Women's """""wrestling""""" blown back
>>
>>2126327
>Who gives a fuck about his opinions?
all the smarks, wewtists and wredditors
>>
File: meltzer.png (25KB, 585x289px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer.png
25KB, 585x289px
SAVAGE
>>
>>2126646
Everyone who knows how wrestling knows is a smark, yet not everyone is retarded enough to believe everything some old man says.
>>
>>2126986
how wrestling works*
>>
>>2126979
>reviewer lashes out at people looking at his recommendations before watching what he's reviewing
Autistic or not, Meltzer is now senile.
>>
>>2125787

I thought it was something like an A++ on a paper or exam. They wrote that on the paper but your grade is still 100/100.
>>
File: Champ Getting Bullied.webm (362KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Champ Getting Bullied.webm
362KB, 480x360px
>The state of the seething WWE autistic fucks ITT
>>
File: 1480124914670.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1480124914670.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>2125781
he was kidding about the rating, and stupid weeb smarks took it as fact. he obviously has a sense of humor and doesn't take himself too seriously. just look at his twitter
>>
File: Don't Want None.jpg (17KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
Don't Want None.jpg
17KB, 298x298px
>>2127627
Reminder that this is what WWE obese marks tell themselves every night to help them sleep after that fateful 4th of January.

Based Big Dick Dave traumatizing marks for eternity with no way to recover.
>>
>>2126319
>shitty match between the two most overrated wrestlers in the West which entailed a shitty botch, typical "da best pure striker" fake as fuck offense from the Undercarder, and HBK's usual overthetop selling that makes even less sense than the shit Hogan/Cena/Roman do
>not being blown away by any half decent match at all

>>2125781
>Based Meltz working the anti-smarks
>>
>>2126327
SEETHING
>>
>>2127588
this
>>
>>2127672
The point is that Meltzer and his faggot minions think those 'Taker-Michaels matches were two of greatest of all time, whereas anyone with good taste finds that notion ridiculous. Saying a match is better than 'Taker-Michaels is damning it with faint praise to anyone who recognizes good ring work.
>>
>>2126399
Dave has been long established decades before the notion of clickbait even existed.

>>2126400
You mean the attention the match got after he rated it 6 stars?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.