[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMACKDOWN RATINGS PLUMMET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

File: image_6.jpg (316KB, 1536x1017px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
316KB, 1536x1017px
>This week's WWE SmackDown, the first show of 2017 with Dean Ambrose taking the WWE Intercontinental Title from The Miz in the main event, drew 2.596 million viewers. This is down 10% from last week's 2.885 million viewers, which allowed SmackDown to defeat RAW in viewership and ratings for the first time in the new era.

>SmackDown was #10 for the night on cable in viewership, behind The Have & Have Nots, Curse of Oak Island, Fixer Upper, Hannity, The O'Reilly Factor, The Kelly File, Tucker Carlson, Special Report and The Five.
>In comparison, Monday's RAW averaged 3.046 million viewers, up from last week's 2.855 million viewers.

THE STATE OF DEANNETTY

DEANETTY 187 SAYS I JUST KILLED YOUR RATINGS
>>
Dean "Balding cuck jobber" Ambrose undid all the hard work that Cena and AJ put in to boost ratings. Trade him to RAW ASAP.
>>
>SD scores an above average rating
>plummet

the state of OP
>>
Everyone knows deanetty is the worst of the shield but some people are big Seth/romanfags so they get counter memed. If deanetty got released tomorrow the ratings wouldn't change at all and nobody would care
>>
>>2125317
i forget he's on smackdown until he actually comes out
>>
if ambrose gave a fuck he could be the biggest guy in the company. oh well, too bad.
>>
>>2125325
It seems like the Stoje Cold podcast worked the opposite of the way Austin intended, he autopilots even more now. He knows he's a former member of the shield so his spot in the company is safe regardless whenever they feel like doing a reunion
>>
>>2125317
yeah the other 2 are so good that they are literally needing Oldberg to cover up their shit
>>
Based Big Ratings Raw
>>
bb
>>
>>2125350
Raw was drawing more than SD way before Goldberg showed up. They have Owens being booked like dog shit and yet it gets more viewers despite going against a football game every time because nobody cared about Deanetty and wanted to see AJ fight someone else

It took a Cena return and a heavily hyped football game to beat them, now he main events and it's gone again
>>
File: 1428378577770.gif (546KB, 193x192px) Image search: [Google]
1428378577770.gif
546KB, 193x192px
>>2125312
based deannetty

>>2125359
and a 2 hour mini PPV where every match was a title match
>>
Dean literally gives away dimes
>>
FUCK DEANETTY
FIRE THAT BALDING FAGGOT NOW
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
They were going up against a touch NFL matchup, Dean carried ratings once again. The level of dean hate on this board is bordering on insane
>>
>>2125440
>TUESDAY
>NFL

>>2125316
>down 10%
>not a plummet

the fucking state of smackdownies lads
>>
FIRE THIS BALDING CUKCOLD IMMEDIATELY
>>
>Big Biz Miz loses the belt
>Smackdown fucking dies
Jesus Christ, fire Dean already.
>>
>>2125312
Someone get rid of this fucker.
>>
>>2125315
>AJ

Look at the ratings when AJETTY was main eventing

Literally lower than this
>>
>>2125534
I agree we should get rid of you and send you back to squaredcircle where you belong
>>
Push Corbin to the moon the ratings went up because of him. Based lone wolf is a draw
>>
>>2125448
Almost ever weekly show on TV has around 5-10% viewership fluctuation.
Alot of people miss or don't have time to watch every episode.
>>
Smackdown will never beat raw in the ratings again. 1-33
>>
Smackdown goes down 300k
Raw goes up 200k

Fuck deannetty useless piece of shit cannot wrestle cannot promo without slurring cannot get a crowd reaction cannot get ratings cannot get attendance fuck him
>>
>Smackdownies needed to put up their best show plus a returning John Cena to slightly beat Raw
>Raw only needed a US title match on the second hour to get past the 3.00 ratings
>it dwindled down a bit on the third hour but not low enough because Goldberg is there
(lol Smackdownies

Imagine if Owens is properly booked as a champ and not a chump

I wager that if Jericho or Roman were the Universal Champion the ratings would be slightly higher
>>
>>2125621
Baffles the shit out of me considering Corbin is a one trick pony (two if you count squash matches). He couldn't carry water if you gave him a bucket.
>>
>>2125312
AMBROSE SUCKS, ALWAYS
>>
>>2125312
>no ziggler in the main event
>SMACKDOWN RATINGS PLUMMET

Baldbrose does it again
>>
>>2125312
>deanetty and aj faggot plummet smarkdown ratings
>based big dog gets raw ratings back in 3s
>smackdownies in tears
>>
>>2126009
Goldberg is the only draw left on RAW, once he fucks off for good RAW will get down to the 1.5 rating
>>
>>2126087
the hour goldberg showed up in had the lowest rating of the 3 and it was sub 3 million. the second hour where roman had his match had the highest rating and it had over 3 million viewers.
>>
>>2125312
FAGGOT
>>
>>2125312
Fucking deannetty. Him killing both raw and smackdown ratings back when he was champion was epic. He's a ratings killer legend
>>
>>2125312
WORST
>>
It's time to let dean shave his head and try to be a heel

and if not put him on a tag team with breeze or something and let us forget about him
>>
>>2125312
Is this pic real. I must say it can't be a surprise when ratings are low then. No one wants to see a balding Cuck
>>
So this is the power of deanetty....

Why is an ic title match main eventing over a main title match signing for the rumble anyway? What retards book this show?
>>
Wish we could trade Deanetty for the Based Big Dog...
>>
>>2125312
Fucking deannetty and mizetty
>>
>>2125456

>carter trying to get people to hate dean

The state of cucker
>>
>>2130445
Carter is a huge fan of Seth rollins and Dean ambrose. He hates Roman Reigns. Keep false flagging though faggot
>>
>>2126023
It's a good trick though.
I'll never not mark for the Deep 6 and End of Days.
>>
>>2125312
classic deanetty killing the ratings like usual.
>>
>>2125312
HAHAHAHA DEAN IS SHIT
>>
>>2125312
Fuck deannetty
>>
Hes shit
>>
i can't stand deanetty
>>
>>2130569
kill urself
>>
>>2125317
this
>>
Omg fucking Dean sucks
>>
>>2125312
So this is the C show
Cuckdown
>>
File: smackdown.png (401KB, 502x538px) Image search: [Google]
smackdown.png
401KB, 502x538px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>2125312
Fuck dean
>>
File: 1483822026241.jpg (175KB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
1483822026241.jpg
175KB, 896x504px
>inb4 Deano gets fired
>and then is cucked by Big Muscles Elf
>>
Haha deannetty killing the ratings when he's in the main event again
>>
>>2125533
t bet miz just wins in the rematch. That man is a GOAT and yet they push the whacky lunatic man over him
>>
It's amazing that smarks keep bringing up barely significant rating changes week to week in order to make a point about some specific wrestler or the brand as a whole. It has gained enough of prominence in the IWC discussions online that even the WWE made Smackdown's one victory into a legit storyline point.

Think about it, there can be dozens upon dozens of factors that can contribute to .2-.5 shifts in the ratings from week to week. Other sports, shows, season, holidays, etc. that the actual current wrestlers on the card barely have any effect. If anything, I think the effect on a current week of ratings stems more from people seeing content from weeks prior and making the decision to tune in to the current week's show.

The argument that Dean or whoever main eventing the current week as the reason why ratings went down from last week is ludicrous. If anything, James Ellsworth shenanigans are what led to the ratings loss spike. Either way the argument is stupid and unless you're a statistician assigned to do in depth analysis on tv ratings every week, I doubt any of you are even close to knowing the real reasons for the ratings loss.

*drops mic*
>>
Raw competes with a huge football game and still beats smackdowns ratings

KEK
>>
>>2125312
HOW THE FUCK DOES DEAN DO WORSE THAN A RAW VS A HUGE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
>>
My name is Dean Ambrose Ratings Killer
>>
>>2125359
>raw has undertaker making an appearance
>shawn michaels making an appearance
>goldberg making an appearance
>a title match
boy vince sure wants raw to win the ratings war
>>
>>2125312
>wins belt
>instant plummet

meme magic is real
>>
>>2140096
>ratings war
>being this autistic
he owns both shows. Go pay for sex, I'm begging ya
>>
>>2125312
deanetty's ratings freefall part 2
>>
>>2140125
vince has said before that if there is no competition he is going to create it, it's why he made smackdown. even both shows make a big deal out of smackdown beating raw in ratings
>>
UNDERTAKER CONFIRMED STILL PUTTING OTHER WRESTLERS TO SHAME AND STILL HUGE DRAW AT AGE 51
>>
Another L for cuckdown
>>
>>2125312
He's the worst. Guarantee the ratings will go up this week cause he didn't have a match
>>
Lose the "Dean Ambrose" persona
Gain the "John Moxley" persona
>>
>>2142505
Lose weight
Gain height
>>
>>2142505
So go back to the outlaws basically, sounds good
>>
>>2142505
Lose "Dean Ambrose"
>>
LMFAO
>>
AMBRONIES ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: c9c.jpg (364KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
c9c.jpg
364KB, 500x376px
>>2125448
it was obama's farewell party you dumbass
>>
>>2145108
you replied to a post from last week
>>
>>2145111

idgaf
>>
>>2145108
>>2145111
Kek smackdownies are this stupid
>>
BASED DEANNETTY
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.