[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Okada/Omega is 6 stars, then Naito/Tanahashi is EASILY 7.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: better.jpg (102KB, 366x399px) Image search: [Google]
better.jpg
102KB, 366x399px
If Okada/Omega is 6 stars, then Naito/Tanahashi is EASILY 7.

>Doesn't drag for half of it's match.
>doesn't try to pad itself with outside brawling and street fighting.
>No retarded Young Cucks cheerleading at ringside.
>right person won.

The IC match was the superior match that night and if you all could stop sucking the Ibushi shit encrusted dick of Omega, you'd know this.
>>
Have you ever stopped to consider that perhaps BOTH matches could be considered excellent?
>>
>>2124710
No

The only reason that a third rate gaijin junior heavyweight who does comedy matches with nine year old girls like omemega was in the main event and that it got shilled so hard afterwards as le best ever by le meltz is because njpw is trying to go global

Im surprised there is no gamergate style backlash against this obvious backroom deal stuff with NJPW and Meltzer byt then again """"smart""""" wrestling fans are the biggest cuck loser numales around
>>
>>2124737
this
>>
>>2124737
It's like youre not even trying to bait with that reply...nobody talks like that.

IWGP Title was MOTN. NEVER was better than the IC but here's the thing-wrestling is subjective.
>>
File: CuZeG0wUMAASktH.jpg (136KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CuZeG0wUMAASktH.jpg
136KB, 1200x675px
>>2124676
KEK.

S I X

S T A R

G O A T
>>
I thought it was a pretty much a perfect match. 5 stars in my book, maybe 4.75 for those couple of times Ace jumped to the top rope like he normally does despite his leg being worked over a ton (and for losing High Energy as his theme song)
>>
>>2124748
>IWGP Title was MOTN
>but here's the thing-wrestling is subjective.

Actually friend I'll have you know the New Japan Rumble was an 11 star classic.
tfw too intelligent for main cards
>>
>>2124774
If you don't understand how opinions work or are too busy spending your time deliberately shit posting then I don't know what you possibly get out of this
>>
>>2124779
Cheeseburger put in the performance of the night.
>>
>this triggers the naicuck
>>
>>2124737
hello, Cornette!
>>
>>2124676
I mean, I know it bait but I actually agree with the first green text.

It's almost unanimously agreed on the the first 15-20 minutes are slow and plodding and it takes a second for everything to become how amazing it is in the second half.

Considering what it's contending against among 5 star matches, shouldn't a 6 star match be engaging and amazing all the way through? How is it the greatest match of all time when half of it is fairly dull?

I think this is just a case of Dave "Wrestlemania 31 is the best show I've ever seen" Meltzer blowing his load too early.
>>
>right person won

But based Ace lost
>>
>>2124800
I didn't really get the "first half was boring", part.
It was still quite eventful, with great wrestling, everything looking meaningful and impactful.
It was like one good match leading into a second fucking insane match.
>>
>>2124800
you should probably rewatch it lmao, in literally no universe would i call any of that match boring
>>
>>2124800
I don't get the whole first 10-15 minutes thing. The match never felt slow, it was always building to something. In this match, it was setting up the table and the barricade spots. They were still doing shit.

I mean critcize the dragon-suplex and a couple of really dangerous spots that they didn't need to do, but I really do feel like people are saying, "THEY WEREN'T KICKING EACH OTHER IN THE NECK THE FIRST TEN MINUTES SO THIS MATCH ISN'T THAT GOOD," and are acting like they just stood staring at each other like Goldberg and Lesnar. The match built up to every spot.
>>
>>2124676
Tanahashi was shit in that match, and his new song made it worse
>>
Omega has so much energy, man, even before the match started he did a little burst run into the rope.

Also, thinking about it, my favourite aspect of Omega vs Okada is the struggle for Omega to land OWA and Okada's struggle to finally put mega down for good with Rainmaker in turn.

I think NJPW do some good in ring storytelling, even the IC match beforehand had the 'both guys working on the legs' thing going on.
>>
I have honestly never been so befuddled with New Japan fans than I am with you, OP. In what world was Naito VS Tanahashi better than Okada VS Omega? Yeah, sure, they hit their spots fairly quickly and the crowd was hot for it, but it felt like every Tanahashi match at the Tokyo Dome ever.
>>
>>2125034
naito is the flavor of the month meme wrestler who people will turn on when they realize he's all gimmick and medicore at best
>>
>>2125061
I don't really like Naito that much either, but he's more like flavor of the past year and a half.
>>
Just seen Omega vs Naito a few minutes ago, yeah, that was fucking awesome
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.