[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omega's going in the Rumble boys New Japan absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16

Omega's going in the Rumble boys

New Japan absolutely blown the fuck out by Vince

https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/817323227886125056
>>
>>2122740
Based, hopefully he wins and beats Brock in the main event.
>>
who
>>
File: cry.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
NO.... NO.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP TAKING AWAY THE BEST WRESTLERS SO THAT YOU CAN DILUTE THEM, WEAR THEM DOWN WITH INSANE SCHEDULES, PUT IN FRONT OF MEME FULL SAIL AUDIENCES AND THEN JOB OUT TO ROMAN REIGNS.

FUCK!
>>
>>2122747
>implying Omega wouldn't get the AJ push
>>
>>2122740
>talks shit about wwe for years
>i wan be a legend outside wwe
>signs
Kek, what a cuck. Big Bucks Vince always gets his man
>>
Okay so look's like I can start liking him now that he is done being some literally who outlaw shitter.
>>
Kenny will never go to WWMeme.

Cap this post.
>>
File: 1452911497609.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452911497609.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
>Everyone is paying attention to him after he had an excellent match
>Pretends he's going to WWE while he's actually just gonna take a break before coming back to New Japan in June
>Creates more hype around himself
ABSOLUTELY WORKED BY THE BASED "SIX STAR CLEANER"

GOOD BYE... AND GOOD NIGHT.
>>
>>2122763
>Denial – The first reaction is denial. In this stage individuals believe the diagnosis is somehow mistaken, and cling to a false, preferable reality.
>>
File: sad.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
139KB, 917x871px
>>2122763
I hope you're right. I hope I'm being worked. But I can't help but feel that Triple H offered him a ridiculous offer that New Japan couldn't possibly dream to match.

I mean, whatever, I'm happy for the guy getting paid way more and becoming more famous, but it sucks for New Japan to constantly keep having their legs cut out from under them like this every time their product gets excellent.
>>
>>2122750
He wouldn't
>>
File: 1483704595743.jpg (113KB, 664x772px) Image search: [Google]
1483704595743.jpg
113KB, 664x772px
At least post the whole thing, you fuck.
>>
>>2122763
This, what can American provide to ultimate weeb Kenny Omega?

He already said he never wants to be a junior and work in MemeXT so unless WWMeme are giving him a top spot...
>>
>>2122740
inb4 "Whats Kenny Omega doing in Impact Zone?!!"
>>
he was in developmental for 1 year+ and got treated like absolute shit, told he sucked and would always suck

now HHH is personally driving a dump truck full of cash to his weird weeb home and begging this guy to come save WWE, what a based man Omega is.
>>
>>2122776
>First Ever Non-Japanese G1 Climax Winner
>Involved in the First and Only Six-Star rated Match
>Immensely Charismatic (Admitedly, not as much as AJ, but still up there)
>Not get an AJ Level push
>>
>>2122808
You're delusional.
>>
>>2122797

He, and most of the top guys in Bullet Club to be fair, have all said that they would be open to working for WWE if the offer was right. I'm guessing they turned his head with a megabucks offer and a promise of a good spot on the card and he is currently weighing up whether the money and fame is worth more than keeping the creative freedom he currently has in NJPW.
>>
>>2122808
I think it's unlikely but possible he gets the Styles treatment, but much like Styles, he'd have to constantly prove himself while working a shit schedule and jobbing out to everyone he faces and only after a good half year of sustained heat and work would they consider giving him the "Beat John Cena" moment.
>>
>>2122808
Hi BLWG
>>
>>2122823
That's what I mean. He's going to be white-hot and over as soon as he debuts, but he's probably gonna lag around the mid-card for a few months until he gets his big break. Fans of his NJPW work will be behind him throughout and he's going to undoubtedly get new Fans as well before his big push.
>>
>>2122808
LOL
>>
>>2122832
Even then, that's the best possible case scenario. I think it's much more likely they'll fuck him up.
>>
>>2122818
>>2122826
>>2122836
(you)
>>
Bases Kenny working obese Stamford wives
>>
>>2122808
He hasn't spent a decade working on TV in America like AJ has. Also I don't watch NJPW recently but
>6 stars
Is that the one where he deliberately leaps right over the guy and through the table? If so, Meltzer is a funcking faggot.
>>
>>2122844
>Is that the one where he deliberately leaps right over the guy and through the table
>Clearly going for the Knee
>Okada backdrops him out the ring and through the table
How can you watch wrestling if you're blind, anon? Is the sound good enough for you?
>>
>>2122832
>He's going to be white-hot and over as soon as he debuts
You mean on the same level as Styles, who had already been to WCW and made a huge name for himself in TNA for 12 years before he even went to Japan?
>>
File: IMG_3808.jpg (49KB, 218x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3808.jpg
49KB, 218x298px
WE'LL TIE A STRING AROUND YOUR FINGER NOW BOY

CUZ ITS
ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME

Based McMahon
>>
goes from potentially having a legacy of one of the best wrestlers of all time to being a midcard comedy jobber. oh well, can't blame him. you'd be a dumbass to be a wrestler and turn down an offer from the wwe
>>
Based Kenny working the marks - he's already the hottest talent in wrestling and now everyone is talking about where he's going next.

He already drew the largest amount of non japanese subscribers to NJPWorld and when he returns at the USA G1 Special, NJPW will turn into a real competitor with the hype it generates.
>>
https://twitter.com/Tesco/status/817216361151819776

https://twitter.com/Wendys/status/817071136190111746

BASED KENNY DRAWING THE RANDOM BUSINESSES

>omega isn't a draw
BTFO
>>
I used to be excited about hyped up indie wrestlers going to wwe, but then you realize wwe only does it to screw with competition/ hold onto a wrestler so no one else can have them and bury them in the midcard or some shit
>>
>>2122853
>tfw Styles got paid $8,000 for a ONE NIGHT appearance at an indie fed
>Still went to WWE

He must be making FAT stacks.
>>
I'd wager that Tweet is kind of in-character; I don't see any way that Kenny's leaving, but I could see an angle where he steps back for a little bit and then comes roaring back in time to win the big gold some time in the first half of this year.
>>
>>2122884
this, now that they're pushing MemeXT as "best of the indies" you know they're going to be stuck there for ages doing shitty feuds and by the time they move up all the hype is dead

>Nakamura has been in developmental for 8 months
>Joe has been in developmental for 18 months
>KENTA has been in developmental for so long and is DOA whenever he comes back

The only recent Indie signings who have delivered are AJ and Owens. AJ spent no time in MemeXT and Owens only spent about four months there.
>>
He just wants to play SF V season 2
>>
>>2122893
Joe has to be debuting at the rumble right?

Don't even know what they would do with him after that though. Seems like he would be on raw, but having him feud with anyone other than AJ would be a mistake
>>
>>2122893
Poor Kenta. Out for a year and a half, then injured a month after his return by some meathead ex-footballer that fucked up a powerslam.
>>
>>2122763
NXT is so badly in the shitter right now that having a guy like Omega carry the brand is something that will be at the forefront of Trips mind. Nakamura was a dud, Omega will connect and put on good matches.
>>
>>2122906
Omega is GOAT but it wouldn't solve the problem with NXT where every story is

>THE HOTTEST FREE AGENT IS HERE - NXT HAS SIGNED X
>X goes over Tye Dillinger
>X beats Y for the title and then wins a rematch (changed it up slightly for Nakamura but basically the same)
>THE HOTTEST FREE AGENT IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT HAS SIGNED FOR NXT - Z IS HERE
>Z goes over tye dillinger
rinse and repeat

At least Sanity or w/e are doing something different, will never touch the golden era of Zayn, Owens and Neville though.
>>
>>2122903
What's ironic is he was never injured this severely in NOAH despite being in tons of wars for years. That's the difference between working with guys who are stiff yet safe and sports entertainists who are only taught to be a cartoon character.
>>
>>2122873
>Tescetty and Wendettys
>>
>>2122850
Imagine actually thinking Styles' WCW run was relevant in any way.

It's a fucking answer to a trivia question.

>>2122906
>implying Nakamura didn't connect

Are you serious?
>>
https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan/status/817093197868376064

https://twitter.com/WWECesaro/status/816598358638858240

https://twitter.com/WWERollins/status/816695424073531400

THESE SMARK PANDERING KEKS NEED TO DELETE THIS SHIT NOW
>>
>>2122911
So the answer is move up Tye and make a new jobber to the stars like Buddy Murphy or some shit I don't know.

If I had it my way I'd just move people down from the main roster who aren't on tv or are in shit booking situations.
>>
>>2122921
>alive and well
>26,000 (((packed)))

This is what you get for pushing Omega
>>
>>2122921
Daniel Bryan just appreciates great wrestling. Also, it's just reminding me that he could move to New Japan when his contract is up.
>>
>>2122928
Name a show this year that drew a bigger crowd
>>
>>2122911
Yeah I was thinking about this this morning. Chris Hero comes straight in, goes up to Shinsuke and pats the belt then leaves. So I guess he is going straight into the title picture. But what about the guys that have been toiling away? They could have built up Buddy Murphy by now, or somone that the fans would get behind, but instead it's just former TNA guys, guys that have been making a huge name for themselves on the indies, but no one else gets built up any more.
>>
>>2122928
26k is a lot of people and around the Tokyo Dome shows do. Stop trying to force this shit meme.
>>
>>2122920
He's an attraction but not a headliner. He can't cut a promo in English, he can't hype up matches and put asses in seats. NXT Brooklyn 2 and Toronto didn't even fill up, his matches with Joe have been disappointing. Face it, he's been a dud.
>>
>>2122927
>If I had it my way I'd just move people down from the main roster who aren't on tv or are in shit booking situations.

NXT did this with a bunch of guys in its early years.

Swagger had the best match of his life in Full Sail on a random NXT in 2013.

>>2122928
Bigger than any other wrestling crowd on the planet besides WrestleMania.

And that's aberrant for a number of reasons.
>>
>>2122930
>>2122932
>TWENTY-SIX THOUSAND (((PACKED)))
>>
>>2122931
Nakamura crushed Buddy Murphy like a year back.

>>2122933
>He can't cut a promo in English, he can't hype up matches and put asses in seats.

Wrong on so many levels.
>>
>>2122936
>look mum I posted it again :D
>>
>Omega gets signed and is exclusive to 205 Live

Oh I can't wait to see how mad the IWC gets.
>>
>>2122937
Care to elaborate you deluded mark? The average casual WWE fan doesn't want to watch Nakamura badly stumble through his broken English to say "I WIRRRU BEATO YUUU JOE-SAN!"
>>
Who gives a shit about Omemega? When is the WWE going to sign ADAM COLE BAY BAY
>>
>>2122945
>calls Omega a meme
>praises Adam cole
>>
>>2122937
Not him, but Nakametty is a flop, he's right.

>>2122942
I would kek so hard
>>
>>2122937
And that was a year ago. Sami Zayn didn't start out as a top dog, he got built up and had some GOAT matches with Neville and Breeze. Even Breeze looked like he might have been champ at one point. Now it's so telegraphed who is going to be champ, the only thing close to a swerve was Joe getting the belt back and then Shinsuke getting it back.
>>
Omega is a super weeb. I seriously doubt he's leaving Japan properly.

He might make a special appearance somewhere, but I doubt he's leaving NJPW and signing elsewhere.

If he does, he's a massive hypocrite.
>>
>>2122933
>>2122943
Not him but Nakamura not being nearly as hot as he could be is entirely on WWE.

They literally just need to give him a manager. It's that simple.
>>
>>2122945
>2017 Adam Cole

No thanks. His career never recovered from his shoulder injury.
>>
>>2122957
He's a weeb but he's not dumb enough to leave that much money on the table. Also the writing on the wall is that he's a gaijin and that only gets him to a certain level, I reckon he wins the title some point this year, loses it then heads to New York.
>>
>>2122740

you're getting worked, brother

much love

-HH
>>
>>2122960
>it's not his fault, he just needs someone to do the heavy lifting while he proceeds to give exactly 20% of a fuck in the ring, and a staggering 40% at specials

Anyone who knew jack shit about Shinsuke knew the WWE would be a fucking awful fit for his coasting ways. He was fine in NJPW because it's something in which you can chill and tune into his best matches. But WWE? With their workload, his lack of drive, and horribly English?
He was never gonna work there.
>>
>>2122966
>New York
cringe
>>
>>2122957
>If he does, he's a massive hypocrite.
Or it means he worked you.
>>
>>2122943
Simple: turn the volume of your TV on whenever Nakamura is wrestling.

>>2122949
Zayn debuted by pinning 2 former main roster champs in his 1st night.
>>
>>2122973
>worked meme
Nah, it means he's a hypocrite.
>>
File: confused black guy.gif (737KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
confused black guy.gif
737KB, 200x250px
>>2122971
>he just needs someone to do the heavy lifting
What? The manager would just be there for promos. Nakamura would obviously still be the one in the ring.
>>
>>2122978
Full-sail crowds doesn't mean shit as to how much of a draw he is. You're also confusing being over with being a draw.

If being over at full sail meant that you can draw Tyler Breeze would be headlining Mania. You're a fucking mark dude.
>>
>>2122978
>Zayn debuted by pinning 2 former main roster champs in his 1st night.

And he still had a borderline multi-year ACTUAL story-line to the belt, and not just a "beat guy, beat other guy, you're the contender now"
And I'll remind you that first night led into a feud which he lost.
>>
>>2122971
>and horribly English?

The irony.

>>2122987
You're also confusing Full Sail for "literally any arena in the world this decade".

>You're a fucking mark.

Say it again, this time I'm sure it'll make you feel better.
>>
>>2122987
It's the /wooo/ NXMeme fanboy. Pay no mind.
>>
>>2122995
Too Cool in the Attitude Era had better reactions, doesn't mean they were draws.
>>
>>2122985
I meant for the case of getting his stories over, of course. Though, will how blatantly little of a fuck Shinsuke gives in the ring, it's not too absurd to consider lifting a mic "heavy lifting" compared to what he does.

>>2122995
>make uno typo
>he can't retort to anything else
>hones in on it and admits defeat

toppu kekko
>>
>>2123001
Nakamura can get the product over as long as he doesn't have to talk
>>
>>2123003
>Nakamura can get the product over...

>NXT is still functioning on a money-deficit
>the first NXT event not to sell out immediately was under Shinsuke's reign
>nobody gives a fuck anymore

He can't. He has flopped because NXT are trying to push him like every other top guy, refusing to account for his skill-set.
They're trying to force him into their mold.
>>
>>2123000
I'm just sayin': Zayn was perceived as top level right from the beginning.

>>2123001
>can't handle the banter

Don't take yourself so seriously. You'll have more fun that way.
>>
>>2122929
And kill himself?
>>
HE DIDN'T SELL OUT HE BOUGHT IN
>>
>>2123009
>b-banter

l a d

Also, Zayn wasn't perceived at the top. He had that actual story-line going through from his debut to his eventual win. It was satisfying as fuck, and he was set back numerous times.
Of all people, you can't compare Zayn to Nakamura. He came from a different time.
Nakamura was given the Balor treatment, which is why he's similarly dull.
>>
>>2123017
>Zayn wasn't perceived at the top

His debut program was against Cesaro, which he only narrowly lost, and then went straight into a title feud where he got screwed by a crooked GM.
>>
>>2123023
And somewhere along the line lost a feud against Graves, a number one contender-ship against Breeze, jobbed to fucking Titus.
He was always going to get that title run, but he wasn't always booked like Nakamura was where people felt it was a straight bee-line for the belt. So to say he was "always perceived as a top guy" in a similar sense is fallacious.
>>
>>2123034
>was constantly booked at or near the top of the card
>not a top guy

Also, the feud with Graves never ended. ;_;
>>
>>2122997
(liking Trump is for cucks.)
>>
>>2123038
Near, maybe, but he wasn't the same vein of laser-sights that Nakamura had.
Graves made him tap, I thought that was the end. Unless he was gonna run through Graves in the final weeks where he was beating everyone that had stopped him in the past.
>>
>>2123049
Zayn didn't tap, he got K.O.'ed. They were 1-1.
>>
>>2122808
He's more charismatic than AJ
>>
No way hes going to WWE .
I dont see him being use the right way on the Main Roster and he's too big for NXT .
Tna is out of the equation as well so i guess , that's gonna be an Ibushi type of thing . He goes where he wants , when he wants
>>
>>2123109

Eh, I just don't think it's possible right now. Him and the Bucks constantly talk shit about the WWE as a business. Certain times they talk about if the money is right, or if they like the schedule, but they talk soooo much shit.
>>
>>2122978
>>2122937
>being this deluded
Nakamura was a fucking flop. A FUCKING FLOP. Nobody cares about him anymore.
>>
>>2123137
>if I keep saying he's a flop that will make it true
>>
>>2123134
He could say "WWE is a fucking big pile of steamy shit" at HHH's face , Trips would still be on his knees trying to make him sign .
>>
File: 1474808640091.jpg (74KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
1474808640091.jpg
74KB, 533x388px
>>2123144
People lost interest in his autistic endeavors, his wacky entrance and unoriginal, main roster-tier booking.
He can't even draw as much as previous champions, you deluded mongrel.
>>
>>2122929
If you want him to die and never see his kid then sure buddy keep hoping for it.
>>
>>2123190
>is still the most over guy at every NXT show and it's not even close

delete yourself
>>
>>2123047
Why is CTR on /asp/? I thought they were contained to /pol/.
>>
File: IMG_8237.jpg (25KB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8237.jpg
25KB, 222x400px
NXT smarks are the worst. You beg and plead for your indie darlings to get signed by trips and Vince and when they do you immediately lose interest in them if they're not sent straight to the main roster.
None of your vanilla midgets will ever draw a dime.
You know the rest, faggots.
>>
File: implying.jpg (17KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
17KB, 300x168px
>>2123206
>bu bu bu but Full Sail is cheering him
>bu bu bu but he's the most over on shows that can't sell out
lmao
>>
>>2123000
Real talk I watched between 1999-2001 almost solely because I was a big Scotty 2 Hotty mark.
>>
>>2122794
So, the plan was always just job to Okada and ... thats it?

OMEMEGA BETA MARKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>2122921
>indie midgets talking about an indie midget
stop the presses
>>
>>2123229
The main roster doesn't sell out for anything besides the big 4 PPVs so I'm not sure what your point here is.

>>2123224
Well you did post the expert on not drawing...
>>
>>2123306
>Cesaro
>Rollins

>Omega
>Okada

>midgets
>>
WHATS KEN ALPHA DOING IN THE ANTHEM ZONE
>>
>>2123310
The main roster has bigger PPVs, it drain money as NXT does and it didn't have its first time when a champ couldn't put asses in seats.
Get over it babby, Nakamura is a fucking flop and there's no going around it.
>>
>>2123329
Meant that it doesn't drain money as NXT does.
>>
>>2123329
Yeah, the current title reigns would be far from the first time the main roster had a champ that couldn't put asses in seats.
>>
>>2123335
Doesn't change the fact that out of all NXT champs, Nakamura is the first one to fail at putting asses in seats, which only adds to him being a flop.
>>
>>2122747
It is the destiny of every wrestler at this point.
>>
>>2123224
Except literally none of us want Omega to sign to WWE. We know it will be a waste of him.
>>
>>2123224

The issue becomes that 1) only so many guys can get pushed these days. 2) you get such a limited time to work with that your moveset gets limited. Apollo Crews has such an incredible and diverse moveset and he got stuck doing the same match over and over again and now he doesn't even wrestle. It gets boring quick.
>>
>>2122873
Wendy's is a literal meme at this point
>>
>Trips fails to get the Young Bucks
>Backs the truck up to Omega
THE AUTHORITY
ALWAYS
WINS
>>
>>2122906
Omega would want to skip NXT like Styles did. I bet any contract or deal would have to have that in it for him to sign.
>>
>>2122808
>Involved in the First and Only Six-Star rated Match

Wrong, is the second Six-Star match.
>>
>>2122740
Literally the only indie faggot I wanted in the WWE main event scene.
>>
His contract doesn't even expire until next year, NJPW literally went back to multiyear contracts after Nakamura and AJ left.
>>
>>2123463
Source? People have said this but no one ever has the paragraph from Wrestling Observer backing it up.
>>
>>2123466
Like the source would help. If people posted it you'd get 100 idiots trolling

>MELTZER
>>
>>2123475
I believe Meltzer, though. I honestly would appreciate source because I can't find it myself.
>>
>>2123477
I dont read the observer but he did mention it on his radio show last year...sorry I can't help you out but Kenny is 100% with another year on his contract
>>
>>2123134
If Billy Gunn and Brian Kendrick made it back, absolutely anyone can. AJ talked shit about WWE months before signing too.
>>
>>2122740
GOD DAMNIT NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS

YOU KNOW WRESTLING NEEDS COMPETITION

YOU WERE THE LAST ONE
THE LAST HOPE
>>
File: checkbook[1].jpg (72KB, 703x483px) Image search: [Google]
checkbook[1].jpg
72KB, 703x483px
>>2122740
just how fat do you think it was? A million a year downside?
>>
>>2123134
Goldberg had alot worse to say about the company and would bury Haitch at every given opportunity in his interviews.

Now he and Lesnar are the big dogs in the company.
>>
>>2122808
He's very small. Smaller than AJ, and AJ struggles to look competitive with Cena and Reigns (who themselves are not the biggest guys around).

If he came to WWE and ONLY worked with AJ, Cena, Reigns, Rollins, and Jericho it could be pretty cool. But I would have rather seen him stay in NJPW.
>>
>>2123438
What's the first?
>>
He's going to sign with WWE and become the centerpiece and star of the WWE Japan promotion.
>>
>WWE will sign him
>they will never have a Omega, Nakamura, AJ and Balor 4 way match
>>
File: 1483723813179.jpg (233KB, 771x722px) Image search: [Google]
1483723813179.jpg
233KB, 771x722px
No you guys are right, he's totally going to WWE. Ignore this advert for March. Meltzer clearly hasn't got a clue and is totally making up that Omega has a year left on his contract.
>>
if he does go to WWE then Tha H will make sure he stops by NEXT first. i'm sure he loves hearing when a superstar starts in NEXT first and then gets """"""called up"" to the main roster.
>>
>>2122928
It drew more than Tana vs Okada
>>
>>2123508
http://sparechangewrestling.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/mat-classics-flair-steamboat.html?m=1
>>
>>2122906
>Nakamura was a dud

The fuck is your retarded ass talking about?
>>
>>2123540
I'm sorry I killed the thread but it was for the best
>>
>>2122931
> They could have built up Buddy Murphy by now

Are you fucking high?
>>
>>2122945
In may when his contract is up reportedly
>>
>>2123365
Iam cool with it i just dont think now is the time
>>
>>2122740
No Kenny! The only person that's come over from Japan and had any real success is AJ.They're just going use you to put Roman over!
>>
>>2122740

Mega Money McMahon LITERALLY always wins
>>
>>2123517
>smark darling meme match
>>
>>2122921

>ywn stay overnight at Nattie's house to watch wrestling with your wrestling friends
>>
>>2122740

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kenny-omega-thinks-being-cog-141500872.html

Don't Know about that
>>
File: 1414917649825.jpg (43KB, 248x336px) Image search: [Google]
1414917649825.jpg
43KB, 248x336px
>>2123506
>Kenny Omega
>small
>>
>>2123517
I would rather the two raging autists not be in that match.
Omega / Styles would be pretty cool considering their history but I'm not sure I'd want to see it in WWE...
it would be like when styles debuted and 1/2 of the crowd didn't know how to react because they didn't know who he was, I guarantee if styles and omega got in the same ring in WWE only 1/2 of the crowd would know they have history and actually cheer for it.
>>
>>2123506
Kenny is like 2 inches taller than Styles and has a much better look + body mass
>>
File: 1437191245235.jpg (273KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1437191245235.jpg
273KB, 560x560px
>Balor, AJ and Omega vs SHEBD
>>
>>2123869
this
I want Kenny to tame my butthole with his extra 2 inches
>>
File: hqdefault-2.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-2.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>2123877
>things smarks would say
>>
>>2123869
>>2123848
I don't believe he is actually 6' tall for a second. He's 5'9 to 5'10". In the WWE he would be off of the gear and be his natural size which would make him look like a cruiserweight.
>>
File: 1482203168874.gif (2MB, 260x264px) Image search: [Google]
1482203168874.gif
2MB, 260x264px
>>2123294
>Omega
>Jobbing
>6 star match
>>
>>2123506
Huh? Okada is taller than all of them and Kenny looked fine against him.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.