[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/597 965-cody-rhodes-addresse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Dusty.png (1MB, 892x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Dusty.png
1MB, 892x1191px
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/597965-cody-rhodes-addresses-stardust-critics

>Troubled seeing some people think I’d allow or be comfortable w/the worst thing that’s ever happened to me be exploited on TV for a ‘return.'

>Rhodes went on to note that when Dusty Rhodes had Cody referee his first pro wrestling match, he gave Cody a referee shirt with the name “Stardust” embroidered on it.

>Ric Flair also revealed on a recent podcast that the name of Jim Crockett’s plane on which Dusty Rhodes used to travel was “Stardust.

http://www.foxsports.com/wwe/story/wwe-releases-cody-rhodes-explanation-stardust-052216

>I'll be dammed if my fathers legacy is "stardust" or a series of sizzle-reels for NXT. It's not my job to pick up his sword. It's my privilege.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0522/611998/cody-rhodes-issues-statement-on-wwe-release/

>Rhodes says that he was creatively frustrated and begged the WWE to let him abandon the Stardust character.

http://www.fightful.com/cody-rhodes-explains-why-he-didnt-abandon-stardust-character-after-dustys-death

>Here’s the issue: I didn’t want to be anything after my Dad’s passing. I didn’t want to be Stardust, but I didn’t want to be Cody Rhodes either

>when he passed, no one presented me with the kind of option of, hey, let me rally the flag and do it for the family. But I personally wouldn’t have been comfortable doing it because I had built my previous nine, ten years there on trying to be anything, but Dusty’s son so it would be cheap, it would be hollow for me to have done it then.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3797692/wwe-news-cody-rhodes-wwe-return-stardust/
>Cody said that he may consider coming back to the company if he was given a high-profile match, but rejoining WWE isn’t a top priority at the present. He also stressed that he doesn’t hold anything against the company, even if he did have several complaints when he had asked for his release.

Is it all a work?
>>
No, just a calculated strategy by Cody to increase his commercial value. He is going to be huge when he returns.
>>
>>2121087
>cody actually believes this
>>
>>2121035
He's becoming more and more desperate as the months go by, just like Goldberg. Which is why he retracted his complaints about the company.
Except Goldberg was actually good.
>>
Cody is much better than hollycuck hulk chokin, not saying much though
>>
>>2121087
It's too bad he's boring as fuck all hell.

I read plebbit when Cody left and everyone was praising him and shit about his ring work and how he should've been a top guy and I always thought he was just plain and vanilla. And Cross Rhodes was a stupid fucking finisher.
>>
File: IMG_0496.png (601KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0496.png
601KB, 1136x640px
I was sold on Cody after I saw him moonsault off of the cage. I'm glad he is done with Stardust, and he's having a great run on the indies. He looked good at WK, then had a great title defense the next day against ZSJ. He has main evented against Kurt Angle, and is probably going to make at least a dime on BC merch.

He may not be the most exciting, but he still puts on a decent show. If he comes back to WWE during the brand split he could easily be an upper card guy.
>>
I really like his current look with the leather jacket.
>>
He could be the new Christian Cage.
>>
He is shit without his mustache.

Please post pictures of his negress
>>
File: s-l1600 (4).jpg (196KB, 736x1048px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (4).jpg
196KB, 736x1048px
>>2121035

Unless you are Samoan or a Hart (2nd generation, not 3rd), your wrestling career is doomed.

For every Rock or Bret:

you get a failed Curtis Axel, Cody Rhodes, David Flair, Brian Lawler, David Sammartino, Harry Smith, ect
>>
>>2122705
Bret may have had talent but he also had a shitty career. Owen barely had a a chance to have a career, Bruce and that other 2nd generation Hart brother were just shit.
>>
>>2122712

>Bret Hart
>Shitty Career

People like you actually exist, wow. Must be really tough waking up in the morning
>>
>>2122712
> bret had a shitty career
> mfw this dribbling retard actually believes this and isnt b8ing
>>
>>2122705
>Harry Smith
>failure

He's got more tag belts in his garage than you've had women.
>>
>>2121087

It's fucking working too, he's having a major career renaissance. He's like the anti-Del Rio. He's worked every major company in a matter of months.

He makes it clear that he would return were the circumstances right, while also not bullshitting about what he hated. His cards are right on the fucking table and his honesty is refreshing. Reaching a deal with him *should* be easy because you can see what he wants and a lot of fans want it for him too. It all depends on WWE being ready (I think they will be in time). They take a while to forgive, but they often do so with gusto.
>>
>>2122712
Owen had a good career in Stampede. His Japanese stuff was good also.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.