[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies and germs... your #WrestleKingdom11 MVP Face the facts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: cody-bc-1481529070-800.jpg (23KB, 800x418px) Image search: [Google]
cody-bc-1481529070-800.jpg
23KB, 800x418px
Ladies and germs... your #WrestleKingdom11 MVP

Face the facts, nerds. Cody is gonna save New Japan. Dude literally stole the show last night.
>>
No he sucked, CJ Parker out worked him
>>
RPG Vice were the MVPs
>>
>it's a cawdy rhodes exposes himself as a talentless shitter that should never been higher than midcard episode

He had a match with Sami Zayn that was given plenty of time on ppv and it was fucking terrible
>>
>>2117765
based roadblock

I went to get a drink halfway through that match
>>
>>2117749

HAHAHAHA... no

>>2117759

Literally who?

>>2117765

>Expecting anything from a Blandy Zayn match that doesn't involve Neville or Owens.
>>
>>2117769
Hi cody your wife is ugly as fuck and a nigger with no ass how does that happen?
>>
>>2117773
I'd love to hear you say that shit to Cody's face you racist faggot
>>
>"The American Nightmare"
>Nothing that he does indicates that he's the opposite of Dusty, the American Dream
>His theme song is just a shitty Downstait song that talks about him whining about WWE misusing him
>Corino actually said that he's the best member of the Rhodes family when he's not as good as Goldust in the ring or as charismatic as either Dustin or Dusty
>>
>>2117745
If Cody was MVP the gook meme show must of sucked
>>
Legit. I talked to some of my Japanese friends who were there and they said Cody got over very quickly as a heel.
>>
>>2117778
>>Nothing that he does indicates that he's the opposite of Dusty, the American Dream

he had some decent heel mannerisms but thats about it
>>
Honorable mention needs to go to Kushida being clutch as fuck carrying that jalapeno ass Homomumu dude who was approaching New Jack and Teddy Hart levels of dangerous bullshit.
>>
>>2117765
That wasn't cody that was stardust
>>
Does he need to be the OPPOSITE of Dusty or just... y'know, a heel? He can't be his own wrestler with an inspired name?
>>
>>2117745
Literally had the second worst match of the show behind Cole and O'Reilly.

How sad.
>>
File: C1VXYQXVQAAivBg.jpg (79KB, 1024x668px) Image search: [Google]
C1VXYQXVQAAivBg.jpg
79KB, 1024x668px
Reminder that Naito is so based they built the stage for the PPV specifically for his entrance. Okada and Omega BTFO
>>
>>2117781
Sup Kenny
Didn't know you browsed /asp/
>>
>>2117786
>kushita carrying anyone

Lol.
>>
>>2117791
Well he:
>Uses the opposite of his dad's nickname
>Has the word "DREAM" tatoo'd on his chest
>The intro of his theme talks about wrestling having more than 1 royal family
>His theme also makes multiple references to his father
>>
>>2117778
This is Cody is the Jannetty of the Rhodes family.
>>
>>2117776

go to bed cody. Start preparing your facepaint and jumpsuit when you have to beg vince for a job.
>>
>>2117745
>literally stole show
>did not rob the venue
>>
File: 1482380424624.jpg (13KB, 513x597px) Image search: [Google]
1482380424624.jpg
13KB, 513x597px
>>2117745
>Dude literally stole the show last night.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.