[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in 10 years you will have to hear this every week from Michael

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: triple-h.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
triple-h.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>in 10 years you will have to hear this every week from Michael Cole
>And here's Triple H making his way to the ring. Besides being the co-owner of the WWE, he also has main evented more Wrestlemania's then any superstar in history and is a 16 time world champion, tied with the great Ric Flair and John Cena. He is also known for his stable "D-Generation X" which was the turning point of the Monday Night Wars and also as the leader for the iconic stable "Evolution". He is the only four time Hall of Famer in WWE history

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>2117552

A little horny
>>
>He is the only four time Hall of Famer in WWE history

Himself
DX
Evolution
The Authority
Kliq

Gonna be five
>>
pretty good, considering based Hunter worked his way into a shoot with vince's daughter and now is in line to take over the entire company

>GOAT
>>
How many main events does he need to pass Hogan?

I can't possibly see him and Seth going on last this year, not when there's Cena/Taker.
>>
>>2117571
He's at 7 by my count and hogan is at 8

HHH will be wrestling for at least the next 5 years part time
>>
>>2117571
Rock/HHH will definitely happen at some point
>>
>>2117571
two
>>
>>2117552
Do you think it bothers him he's not remembered like Hogan/Austin/Rock?
>>
>>2117552
>tied
Lol. He'll breeze past them
>>
>>2117592
He loves Flair too much and even made a four horsemen ripoff stable, there's no way he's going to pass his idol. Just look at how many title reigns his daughter has gotten already
>>
>>2117552
Got triggered. Do you think this is how people felt about samartino, hogan, warrior, savage, flair etc?
>>
Triple H just can't wait until Vince dies. The day he hears Vince dies, it's gonna be the best day of his life. "Come to this company with just 2 dollars in my pocket, 17 years later I own half of it. Based Triple H is an alpha male
>>
>>2117567
How do I work a girl into a shoot?
>>
>>2117552
>hating on the GOAT midcarder

ACCEPTABLE
>>
Based Hunter's game of quantum wormhole chess is finally nearing its end.
>>
>>2117599
No, people liked those guys.
>>
>>2117591
No one will be remembered like Austin. He's held in the highest regard, leagues above hollycuck hulk chokin.
>>
>>2117563
>>2117591
>>2117592
>>2117599
>>2118880
>>2118972

BASED Cerebral Assassin working the smarks
>>
>>2117563
He also needs to be inducted as Terra Ryzing and the blue blood gimmick
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.